Chapter 23

Kiss And Tell

Junhyung sat at the stool beside Eunjae’s bed, scratching his head hard as if it was really so much itchy because of frustration. He was feeling…regretful, but he didn’t want to be the reason that you won’t get your happiness. He had always known you liked Hoya and that Hoya likes you too.

“Noona, it hurts…” He said, clenching his chest. “What do I do? Give me a sign.”

To his surprise, Eunjae’s hand twitched as if she was asking him to hold her hand. He blinked at it and then he heard some grumbling, he looked at Eunjae’s face and a crease was forming on her forehead as if she was in pain.

“Noona…?” His eyes widened as her eyes slowly fluttered open. “Noona, you’re awake. Nurse, nurse!” He scrambled up his feet and exited the door. Seconds later, a herd of nurses and a doctor entered the room and confirmed that she was conscious.

“It’s—it’s a miracle, she wouldn’t have survived this sickness, and it looks like she’d turn for the better. She needs to stay for two more weeks so we can observe her.” The doctor grinned at Junhyung and back at Eunjae. He patted his shoulder and left the hospital room.

Junhyung stared at Eunjae in shock, before he could do anything else; the door opened revealing Hoya and you walking side by side. When you and Eunjae met gazes, you froze.

“She’s—she’s awake? Noona!” Hoya said as if it was the most amusing thing ever and run to her, you thought that he had abandoned you immediately and you exchanged glances with Junhyung who just gave you a nod. “Are you okay?”

She nodded and then stared at you, Hoya felt the tension and he cleared his throat and gestured you to come nearer. He glanced at Junhyung and then started to talk.

“Noona, you said that when I find the right girl, you should be the one to first meet her, right?” He asked, you glanced at him and then at Eunjae, you can’t tell what her reaction was because of the oxygen mask that was on , you could only tell through the eyes. “I found her, and she’s here. I was too stupid not to even realize it earlier. Junhyung, noona, meet my girlfriend…~~.”

Hoya opened his mouth to say something more but he stopped when Junhyung stood up abruptly and left the room. You awkwardly stared at your now boyfriend and he shrugged.

Suddenly, Eunjae started moving her hands to say something but you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. She sighed and removed her oxygen mask, to your and Hoya’s surprise.

“Noona, what are you doing?!” Hoya said in panic. “Put that back, it’d harm you!”

“He…Junhyung…he likes you.”

--

Junhyung went to the rooftop where you and he made a wish. He held the railings too tight that it made his knuckles turn into white. He was going crazy. He thought he could get over it easily but he made a mistake.

‘I’m stupid; I even made them get together.’ He thought to himself. He hit his head on the railings while mumbling ‘stupid’ to himself over and over again.

“Ahjussi, what are you doing?” He jumped at the voice and spun around to see a girl in hospital gown and has an IV on her, she was holding the pole at her side. “Why are you hurting yourself?” The girl looked like she was around your age or a year younger.

“Who are you?” He asked coldly as he rubbed his forehead which was slowly turning red. “What do you think are you doing up here?”

“Well, I saw you earlier with the girl and you looked like you’re in pain. You’re heartbroken, right?” Junhyung snorted annoyingly at the girl. “Well, I like you and I think you’re a nice guy. You’d find another girl soon. Life’s too short for not moving on.”

“What the hell?” The girl grinned at him and spun around, before she could go out the door of the rooftop she turned around again.

“By the way, my name’s Hojin. Park Hojin.” Her smile suddenly fell. “And I’ve experienced what you’re going on, so trust me; you’re going to find another one soon. Ba-bye!”

Junhyung forgot his problem for a second and stared at the girl in amusement.

Maybe this was a sign that he was asking for.

Park Hojin…”

--

Kekeke~

Sorry for the late update. X)

Dun dun dun, Eunjae didn’t die. What now? XD Anyways, they’re together already! Hahaha! Junhyung needs a girl, it could be me. Kidding. =))

And I’m fine! That mosquito bite didn’t kill me, fortunately. XD

I love you all. :”)

And I’m writing a MyungJong fic on livejournal, wanna read it? My LJ account’s link is on my profile. See ya there XD

How could you give your heart for two? Lalalalala~ girl you’re making me cry~~