Chapter 14

Kiss And Tell

 

 

 

-

-

"Are you up to something?"

"Hyung, what are you talking about?"

"Lee Howon, don't lie to me. If she comes crying to me one day, you're going to regret it." Hoya gave Junhyung a look of confusion; you went in your room first, thinking that Hoya would go sleep after talking to Junhyung. But Junhyung asked him to talk outside and started talking with him with a hint of accusation. "She likes you, Hoya, can't you see it? I know she feels hurt when Eunjae noona is around, I'm not taking sides, but-"

 

"Are you doing this because she looks like Minjae sshi?" Junhyung was taken aback for a moment, Hoya knew he was in denial.

"Don't tell me you like her because she looks like your dead ex-girlfriend."

"I don't." Junhyung whispered, unknowingly clenching his fists. "I don't. I don't like her, I only love Minjae, so don't say like that about her. Are you changing the topic because you're guilty? You're guilty, aren't you? You like Eunjae noona. And you're torn between her and your ing bestfriend."

"Don't talk about ----------- like that." Hoya said, gritting his teeth. The two knew that the tension was rising but they continue to argue. He deeply breathe, trying to control himself. He would not start a fight, no, not in front of his apartment--where his parents and you could hear. "You don't know the whole story. You don't know what's going on, hyung."

"You know what you're supposed to do? Give her back to her father! Let her go, she's just hurting on your side. You're making things worse." Before he could throw a punch, Junhyung his heel to leave but Hoya held his shoulder. "If you care for her, let her go."

"...you don't know anything..." Hoya whispered as he gently squeezed his shoulder before making his way inside the apartment, making Junhyung punch the wall in frustration. The younger one sighed as he went to take a peek inside your room but you were already sleeping. 'Maybe...hyung's right.'

He tiptoed inside and planted a kiss on your forehead, not hearing the sigh you heaved once he stepped outside. You turned to your side and stared at the wall for a moment before you finally slept.

-

"What are you doing with her things?! She's not going, is she? Lee Howon!" You groaned on your sleep as you kept hearing Hoya's mom shouting outside your room, you slowly opened your eyes and sat up, seeing that your closet's door was opened as well as the door leading to your room.

You stood up and wore your slippers before heading outside to see Hoya zipping up your luggage. He looked up and zoomed past you as if you weren't there as he entered your room, bringing out a couple of clothes and handed it to you roughly.

"Go change, you're going home." He said coldly, avoiding your eyes. You looked at his parents who were watching helplessly, his mom was just as shocked as you are. "Come on, we don't have time, you have to go home."

"What home, Hoya?" You asked as you crossed your arms over your shoulders and looked at him in disbelief. "This is home; this has been my home for nine years. Are you dumping me?"

"You're going back to your father." He mumbled as he grabbed your wrist and began dragging you. "If you won't change into those clothes, then we're leaving. I'll be back, mom."

"Hoya, what are you-"

"Ouch, Hoya! Lemme go! It hurts!" You cried out in pain as your wrist began to turn red. He dragged you outside the apartment with your luggage and slammed the door behind you. "What is this for? Is it because of yesterday? No. Because of the game? Tell me. Why are you telling me to go home?"

"Because this is not your home." His voice rose as he glared at you, you gasped, confused to what is happening. The door to Junhyung and Zico's apartment opened and Junhyung came out, having the same cold look as Hoya's. He grabbed your other hand and was about to leave with you but Hoya pulled you back.

"Aren't you telling her to go? Let her go, her wrist is going to hurt." Junhyung hissed,  you looked between the two of them. "You let her go yourself, what's stopping you, Hoya?"

"Bastard." Hoya mumbled under his breath and let you go as he entered his apartment and slammed the door angrily. You blinked at Junhyung as he sighed and pulled you to a hug.

"...don't worry..." He whispered as he ruffled your hair.

-

You went to your father's house, dejected. You temporarily forgot about finding your mother and entered the house without any suspicions. The house was quiet, as if no one's inside.

"I'm home!" You muttered as you removed your shoes and fixed it on the side of the doorway, as you looked up, a hard slap welcomed you, leaving a red handprint on your cheeks. It was your stepmother.

"So the is home for good, huh? You ungrateful , running away from home and coming back as you please?! Aigoo, like mother, like daughter." She cackled as she smirked at you. "What should we do today? Clean the attic? Oops, let me rephrase that. What should YOU do today? And rest is an exemption." She roughly threw you the broom that was resting by the side. "Do the houseworks, deary, I expect everything to be finished by dinnertime." She spat at you as she made her way upstairs.

'What the hell? Am I Cinderella now?' You thought to yourself. 'But Cinderella's Prince Charming would never dump her.' 

You stared at yourself at the mirror by the kitchen's doorway; the red handprint faded but left a small bruise on your cheeks. Now, you were all alone now, without your mother...without Hoya..

'God, I'm not supposed to be like this. Ani, I'm a strong girl.' A teardrop fell on your face. '...Hoya told me that...'



 

I don’t know if you’ll like it, but blah~ I am already on the half of the next chapter, maybe I’d post it on Sunday or Monday. :D Please keep supporting even if I have slow updates. :D And ugh, I think my father won't re-connect the wifi again, he said that it's more expensive than the broadband -___- I know you hate Hoya now, sorry :( Haha.