Chapter 25

Kiss And Tell

You were busy using Hoya’s computer in his room when a soft knock interrupted you in your internet surfing, Hoya’s head poked in and you tilted your head to the side, his expression showed seriousness and you noticed him biting his lower lip until it almost bled. He entered and closed the door behind him.

“What is it? What’s with the look on your face?” You asked. He pushed another chair beside you and sat on it and he held your left hand, you stared at it and then at his face. “What happened?”

“I think you should be prepared, emotionally.” He said so seriously that it made you gulp. He saw your reaction and his eyes softened. “She’s here.”

You stared at him in confusion.”Who’s here? I thought Eunjae unnie isn’t going to be released until next week?”

Your mother.”

--

You didn’t know how to react, it was like your mind completely shut off and the whole world was spinning so fast you got dizzy. Hoya caught you as you almost fell on the floor; he was seriously concerned as he stared at the woman inside the living room.

As soon as you felt your sense coming into you again, you jumped into her arms. She hesitated to hug you back but the feeling of longing made her do it.

The tears are already streaking down your face, making your eyes and nose a bit red.

“Mrs. Kim, it’s nice to see you,” Hoya muttered, a surge of anger running through his body. He was angry because she had abandoned you for so long and she even hid from you. He was clutching on the couch so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. “I haven’t introduced myself, have I? I’m Lee Howon, Hoya, her boyfriend.”

You rubbed the tears from your eyes and composed yourself. The two of you sat down again on the couch with you between them. That’s the only time you noticed that Hoya’s parents weren’t around, maybe they have left earlier.

“Excuse me, uh, Hoya. Could I have some time with my daughter?” Hoya hesitated to agree but he saw you nod your head once as if you were pleading. His heart felt heavy as he entered your room where he was a bit far from the living room but could still hear your conversations.

He lay on your bed and he could smell your scent. Your scent can make him go crazy, and then his eyes fell on the picture frame on your side table. He grabbed it as he sat up. It was a picture of him and you.

He flashed back to your childhood days, to the times he defended you from your father. The time you moved in with his family.

Those were priceless.

It took him only seconds to run to the door after hearing the sound of something like a glass breaking. He stopped dead in his tracks to see you with your hands on your side; your right fist was bleeding profusely. You had just hit the coffee table which was made of glass with your hand. You and your mother were already standing up and you almost cursed her if Hoya didn’t walk out of the door.

“Mother, you disappeared for a long time and the first thing you say to me is that you don’t like my boyfriend?!” You muttered, your eyes bore through hers.

“It’s not that I don’t like him, it’s just that you have to hear what I’m saying! You’re already going to get married, and that would be final. Your father had agreed onto it.” Hoya stood there stunned as he stared at your mother. “Listen, when the date’s arranged, you have to break up with him, understand?” She said as she packed up her things. “The guy’s coming for you tomorrow for a date.”

Mom—“ You opened your mouth to argue but she had flew out of the door already. A stunned silence enveloped you and Hoya as you fell to the couch in the defeat. He quietly sat beside you as if he was asking you to explain. “I…I didn’t know…it’s their entire plan.”

“Should we runaway then?”

--

Eunjae felt grateful for Junhyung who stayed at the hospital and barely went home, Zico even tried to pick him up but he insisted on staying. Eunjae knew Junhyung was meeting someone in the hospital; she just didn’t get to know her.

Junhyung was smiling more and he looked like he was in a good mood.

He whistled a tune as he entered the rooftop; he sees Hojin and waves at her just like what boys do to greet their friends. He hands her coffee and they both drink theirs as they sat on the bench on the side. Their shoulders were almost touching.

“Continue your story yesterday,” Junhyung says. “About your adoptive brother. What’s he like?” Hojin beams, she was happy that someone was interested in her stories.

“Oh he’s a cute older brother, he’s a bit chubby, he has very small eyes and when he talks he has a lisp.” She said as she giggled. “He sings well and joins contests, his just very cute. But then, I might say goodbye to him soon.”

Junhyung stares at her and checks if she was crying, fortunately, she was smiling like a child.

“Why would you do that?” He asked.

“He’s going to get married.”

--

Guess who, guess who, guess who XD

I just make things more complicated for myself OTL. Zico and Sungyeol hadn’t made their appearances on the chapters lately, and I haven’t continued Zico and Kimin’s love story, maybe I would make it into a side story fanfic.

I want this to end soon.

Oh look, GIFs

Dorky Leader Lee Jinki~~

KISS, OMG, MYUNGYEOL

  

The dorkiest couple of all, ~ [YaDong]