Chapter 15

Kiss And Tell

AN;; I updated Chapter 14 a few days ago, read it if you haven't. :)



School wasn't any better, as soon as the queenkas heard of the news that Hoya sent you back to your father's house, they started laughing at you behind your back and they call you names like '', 'flirt', 'dim-wit'. You and Hoya never crossed paths inside the campus, that's because you hid yourself at the backyard of the school.

Despite that, you still had two knights in shining armors, Junhyung and Zico.

"You got accepted as a trainee?" You asked Zico as he sat beside you under the shade of the tree. Junhyung went to buy lunch for the two of you. Though it was a little awkward, you began a conversation. "That's great, then I'd be seeing you on TV."

"Yeah...what about you? Any news of Hoya?" He asked, his face fell as you shook your head.

"Still avoiding him? I saw him earlier and he wasn't as happy as ever, he still had that cold gaze that scare everyone off."

"I only heard that he made new friends. The kingkas, I think." You shrugged. "I'm glad that you and Junhyung oppa are my friends. If it weren't for the two of you, I'd be hiding myself in the bathroom now."

"Kim ----------," You and Zico jumped at the low voice that came from behind the tree, a figure revealed himself, it was one of Hoya's new friends--Lee Sungyeol. He grinned and waved at you before his face turned into a serious expression. "It'd be Hoya's birthday soon, we'd have a masquerade party and you're invited. No worries, it'd be the eight of us plus that friend of yours only. I won't take no as an answer so see you later."

"But-"

"Bye!" He ran inside the school immediately, almost bumping into Junhyung. The latter gave him a weird look before heading your way and handing you the food he bought.

"Isn't that Sungyeol? What'd he say?"

"Something about a masquerade party, you twins are invited." You shrugged, "Let's not talk about it." Junhyung looked at Zico and mouthed a 'what happened?' but the latter just shrugged back, too.

"Did he do something to you?"

"No, it's nothing. He just invited me in a party, plus the two of you." You sighed. "Let's eat quickly, took you a long time to buy, huh?"

"Yeah..."

--

"What should we wear?" Dongwoo plopped himself down inside Hoya's apartment, looking around in amusement, it was his first time going to Hoya's home. "Sungyeol said he'd invited a girl over, I wonder who she is."

"Really?" Hoya raised an eyebrow as he brought over a bag of chips, "His girlfriend? But I heard he's not interested to being tied down to a girl these days, I bet he likes Myungsoo."

"Ew, man. That's gross. What do they call that again? ?" Hoya shrugged, "Anyways, Woohyun and Choding will follow us here after their detention."

"What? What did they do?"

" stuff."

--

"Pink?! You want me to wear something pink?!"

"Yeah, it kind of suits you."

"Oh yeah? Why don't you just wear a cocktail dress then? It's my birthday anyways."

"Cocktail my , come on, this looks good on you, Hoya."

"I'd rather be ."

--

You entered your father's house as quietly as possible, your heart thumping very fast as you looked around for any presence of your stepmother. You had gone to the police station again for any news of your mother, but failed.

You heard loud snoring from the couch and took a peak to see your father, from the looks of it, he had went home drunk again.

You haven't seen each other ever since you moved back because you always lock yourself up in your old room or you'd be a loner on the backyard, where the hammock was settled under the tree.

"I don't like you, I don't like you, good god, leave me alone," He made noises as he looked as if he was punching someone on his dream. "And bring this of a daughter you have, and don't ever come back!"

You stared at him in horror.

--

Dongwoo dodged the pillow thrown to him by Hoya who looked so pissed off more than ever, they thought it was cool to treat him like a Barbie doll and dress him up in different clothes.

"Bastard," Hoya muttered as he removed the suit that Sungyeol put on him, underneath it, he was wearing a black wife-beater which made Woohyun hoot at him.

"So, tell me Hoya, how's it with your best friend?" Dongwoo asked as he propped himself up with his elbows and placed his hands under his chin. "You look good together but I haven't seen her for the past few days,"

"She's-"

"-not his best friend." Sungyeol said, as he folded the suit nicely and placed it on the couch. Dongwoo stared at him curiously. "I heard he dumped her."

Hoya absentmindedly clenched his jaw, Woohyun and Dongwoo could've sworn they saw smoke coming from his head.

"What, Hoya? Isn't it true? It's spread around school."

"Stop it, Sungyeol." Woohyun said as he sensed a fight coming. "Let's talk about something else."

"You know, I think her and Junhyung sunbae look better together," Sungyeol acted like he was rubbing salt into an open wound. Dongwoo's smile faltered as he stared at the two.

Hoya bit his lip as he made his way to the bathroom; the others knew he was just trying to control himself.

--

AN;; TT_TT I think I'm getting more lame TT_TT First day of school on Thursday. Hurray for junior year (insert rolling of eyes here) Thank you for those who supported until now ;D