Chapter 13

Kiss And Tell

“Is everything—“ Hoya froze as soon as he stepped foot inside the room, you blinked at him with your mouth hanging open. “—fine?” Junhyung snickered silently, knowing that Hoya’s embarrassed for breaking in inside someone’s house. “What the hell, Junhyung.”

Your father smirked at him as he handed him a muffin and patted on the chair next to yours. “You shouldn’t jump into conclusions, son. What are you all doing here?”

“I t-thought…you…damnit.” He sighed and let his arms fall in defeat. “Yah, I thought something was going on! Why are you all laughing when I called?!”

“That’s because Zico here, tripped on his way to the bathroom because of so much nervousness.” You chuckled. “Anyways, father, where’s the picture I was asking you about?”

“You’re getting along well?” Hoya stared at the muffin as if it would explode in his face. “Are you playing with me?”

“Father’s been good, and auntie’s taking care of their child upstairs, want to see?” You grinned innocently. “What are YOU doing here? I thought you were with Eunjae unnie.”

“I thought, aish, nevermind. Let’s go home after you eat, ok?” He said boringly as he stood near you and eyed Junhyung who shrugged back at him. “I think I’m going to get sick. Everything’s confusing.”

“Here you go.” Your father came from upstairs and handed you some photo which you immediately placed on your bag. “You sure you don’t want living with me again?”

“I’ll think about it, dad.” You said as you lead the way, Hoya was the last one out but your father caught his wrist.

“She’s so naïve, isn’t she?” He winked at him before smirking and pushing him out the door. “Come back when you’re ready, ok? I wanna hear news about your mother!”

Hoya blinked at him before curling his fists into balls. ‘He’s putting on an act.’ He caught up with your and turned you around by your shoulders, you stared at him as if he wasn’t normal.

“You’ve been acting weird, Howon.” You muttered. “What’s wrong with you? You seemed surprised or something.”

“Your father’s acting! Don’t trust him!” He insisted. The twins stared at the two of you. “He’s putting on an act, I swear.”

“Do you think he’s putting on an act when he’s even helping to find my mother? C’mon, Hoya, you need to sleep that off. Let’s go home; I’d go to the police station tomorrow.” You mumbled, dragging him by the sleeves of his shirt.

“But—“

“Uhm, I’m going with you, but Zico’s going to his dance academy,” Junhyung said and pointed at his twin. “Go on, Zico, be sure to go home safe or else…”

“Yeah, yeah, I’m leaving.”

Zico entered Brand New Stardom Academy still in his school uniform, as he made his way inside the girls stopped what they were doing and watched him as he placed his bag on the corner of the dance studio and brought out his training clothes.

He didn’t care about the loving stares that the girls had been giving him; he only had eyes on one person in the academy.

He took a turn on the end of the hallway towards the bathroom when he bumped into a girl and she fell straight on her .

He blinked and his face heated up, this was the girl he had his eyes on ever since he entered the dance academy. She groaned as she stood up and dusted herself.

“I-I’m sorry.” He stuttered as he watched what she was doing. She smiled and said it was ok and started walking away but he caught her wrist. “Uh, Kimin-ah, do you want to eat dinner later?”

“Sure, Jiho, if it’s your treat.” She beamed. “I’ll see you later. Go change now.”

He stared at her retreating back with his heart doing a skip a beat thingy, a smile slowly spreading on his lips. ‘Kim Kimin, when can I confess to you?’ He thought and entered the bathroom.

AN;; Sorry if it’s short. Kekeke~ I want to ask who have read Guiyeoni’s To My Boyfriend? So cool. OMFG. KSDJKHSDKJH. BTD suddenly starts playing on SeoulFM while I’m typing this note. XDD I’m so random today, damn, I dreamt of someone I shouldn’t be dreaming about =_=” I give up posting the cover :(( Damn.