Chapter O2

Kiss And Tell

After everything that happened, Hoya took you in inside their house next door and his parents said that they’ll try contacting your mother to bring you to her custody.

“Yeah, this is Mrs. Lee, ----------‘s guardian. Oh, really? When? Yeah, thanks. We’d love to hear from her tomorrow, thank you.” You heard Hoya’s mom said through the phone, she glanced at you before she excused himself with Hoya.

You sighed as you placed the blocks on top of each other as it fell again. Pororo had just finished airing and Hoya and you decided to play with his toy blocks.

“----------, your mother has moved houses, mommy can’t contact her, but the people there said they would try.” Hoya said as he picked up the mess. “You’ll sleep beside me again tonight, right?”

“Of course, best friends sleep beside each other, right?” You chuckled before yawning. “Let’s go sleep, Howon.”

“It’s Hoya, not Howon.” He frowned.

“Whatever, I’m sleeping, where’s Captain Keroro?” You asked as you looked over his stuff toys, he said he didn’t like sleeping alone that’s why he kept all this stuffed toys.

“Captain Keroro?” He whispered as he started creeping behind you before he begin tickling you on the sides. “Captain Keroro will always be beaten by Pororo!”

“Kids, kids, it’s already your bed time, time to sleep, right ----------?” His father said as he peeked in inside your room. “Howon, help her clean up, ok?”

“Appa! It’s Hoya.

--

Nine years later.

You heard no news of your mother after that, she had never gone home in Seoul, and she didn’t send any mails. Hoya’s parents were concerned that your father might take you back home so they decided to move in apartment with you and they have taken you in their custody.

The only news that you heard about your father was that her woman’s pregnant and he can’t marry her since your mother and him aren’t divorced yet.

Now, you’re sixteen years of age, together with Hoya, you went to Woollim Academy, already in your third year of high school.

Staying in house is both a burden and a heaven.

Burden because his ‘fangirls’ would shoot you looks when you’re around him and whisper things to themselves, and they spread false rumors of you.

Heaven because Hoya was one of the best friends you could ever have. Though he was quite a douchebag, trying to act like a playboy.

“Ayye, they never get enough of me, do they?” Hoya smirked at you as he kissed the top of your head and pulled away. “How’s school?”

“Yah, you ask it as if we’re not batch mates.” You rolled your eyes, “What are you doing here? I don’t want your girls mobbing me tomorrow.”

“You know Dongwoo hyung’s going to guard you when I’m not around, right?” He snorted.

“Right, because he’s your best friend, are you sure he’s not your boyfriend?” You chuckled as he glared at you. “Don’t worry, I’m not telling auntie.”

“Shut up, and I have a friend to introduce to you by Friday, when he gets home from Japan.” Hoya said as he played with your pony-tailed hair.

“Friend? I never knew you have lots of friends. From Japan, seriously?” You asked.

“He’s Korean, only went there to look for his long-lost twin brother.” Hoya said. “Let’s go home or mom would kill me that I had influenced you getting home late.”

“Whatever, Howon, they still think you’re a bad influence to me despite you being their real child.”

“It’s Hoya, ok? I’m not a bad influence. Aish, let’s stop this and go home.” You giggled at him as he walked away with a pissed off expression, he walked ahead of you, he always does that when he’s pissed off when you call him Howon.

From a far, a woman, who had a cloth over her head hid as you passed by.

My dear child…”

--

Sorry for not updating yesterday, went swimming with my family and mom’s colleagues.

A lot of thanks and love for everyone, I honestly got shock to see the feedback I got from you!

I’ll try my best to satisfy you, my dear readers, so please keep on supporting. :D

And I also got a gift to thank you all, check out the tags. ;)

Love, love, love,

Hoya’s sidekick.