Chapter 09

Kiss And Tell

 

           

  You blinked at the four faces in front of you. Hoya had dragged you into some nonsense again, and now you’re sitting a few inches away from his past love. You curiously looked at Junhyung as he pulled out an empty bottle of soju.

 

          “Alright, so we would be playing Truth Or Dare! I’ll spin first.” Junhyung said as he began spinning the bottle. It slowed its pace and stopped infront of Zico who blinked back at everyone. “C’mon, truth or dare?”

            “Dare. A man always chooses dare.” He smirked. Junhyung looked around in thought.

            “Go do an aegyo thingy~” Junhyung said  and took out his phone. “One, two, and three…”

            

                “Aish, I’m not good at aegyo, Junhyung.” He pouted, you giggled at him as you patted his shoulders.

            “Whatever. Let’s do another one.” Junhyung said and handed him the bottle. “Spin it, Jiho.”

            “It’s Zico.” Zico rolled his eyes and spun the bottle. You could feel your heart on your throat as it slowed its pace, then stopped. You looked up to see the bottle pointing at Hoya.

            “Truth or dare?” Junhyung asked immediately as Eunjae’s eyes brightened. “C’mon Hoya, men always choose dare.”

            “Ok, dare.” Hoya said uninterestingly as he tapped his fingers on the table. You eyed him, he looked so serious.

            “This is so interesting.” You heard Eunjae mumbled as she smirked at you, you blinked at her and looked away.

            “Imagine that you’re in a boat with Eunjae noona and -----------, and the boat suddenly starts sinking, who would you not save? Choose her by kissing her, on the lips, ok?”

            Your heart dropped what if he chooses you? Then does that mean that he won’t care about you if that happened?

            He looked at the two of you before he started leaning in, ‘Is he going to choose me!?’ You thought.

            You looked up, to see Hoya’s face inching closer. You stared at him with wide eyes, Junhyung also looked shock but straightened himself up.

            In a blink of an eye, he pecked on your lips and then sat back on his place again, avoiding you gaze.

            “I think it’s time to go now…” Hoya mumbled as he stood up and walked out of Junhyung and Zico’s unit.

            “Nice one, ----------, bye Junhyung and Zico.” Eunjae winked before she followed Hoya out.

            “Hey, cheer up, it was only a game.” Zico said.

            “Right, you know he won’t do that if it happens right?” Junhyung smiled at you softly. “Want to stay over?”

            You nodded your head absentmindedly.

            You were feeling afraid.

            His past is back, what if he just dumps you as if nothing happened?

            And the kiss…it would make everything more awkward.

            ‘I guess I’m nothing but a best friend.’ You thought as you bit your lower lip.

            “Forget about everything that happened today.” Junhyung cheered you up as he patted your head. “It was a game, ok?”

            “Neh, oppa.”


Sorry for the crappy chapter. FUDGE. TT_TT

On a brighter note, want to request for oneshots?

Please request on our oneshot request shop!

I’m a writer there too so don’t worry. :D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/42138/dear-diary-one-shot-shop-open-apply-kpop-oneshot-request-romance-you

  

Damn. I'm hungry. ><