Chapter O8

Kiss And Tell

 

You awkwardly ate breakfast with Hoya and his parents the next morning, but Hoya didn't seem to notice as he kept talking to his parents about school and the things you did while they were gone.

 

While you were about to wear the vest of your uniform, the doorbell rang, you noticed Hoya glanced at you before he went to the door. Just as expected, Junhyung and Zico are there, already in their uniforms.

 

“Honey, do you have visitors?” Mrs. Lee asked as she washed the plates. “Oh, is that Yong Junhyung?”

 

“Yes, umma, they're going to school with us.” Hoya said as he moved out of the doorway and let the twins step foot inside.

 

“Annyeong, Junhyung oppa and Zico oppa.” You greeted before you looked at yourself at the mirror and grabbed your things. “Let's go, Hoya. Bye auntie and uncle.”

 

“Go and take care of yourselves.” Mr. Lee chuckled as he read the newspaper, “Ayye, the kids are growing up too fast.”

 

“You're just getting old, honey.” Mrs. Lee said and laughed.

 

--

 

“Did you have a homework in Math?” Hoya asked as he rummaged through his stuff. “Aish. Mr. Kwon is going to kill me.”

 

“I have a copy.” You rolled your eyes as you handed it to him, you always make a copy of homeworks for him since he's too lazy. “You were too moody last night that you forgot about it.”

 

“What?” He asked as he slung his backpack back to its place again. The twins walked at

your right side and they seemed to be talking about their parents.

 

You were already by the school gates when a female voice spoke up, “Howon sshi!” You glanced at the girl and then at Hoya.

 

“Holy .” Junhyung mumbled. “This isn't good.”

 

“Eunjae noona!” You saw Hoya's eyes brightened for a moment as he took a step forward, but Junhyung stopped him. “What the hell, hyung?”

 

“Zico, go ahead with ----------, she'll not like drama.” Junhyung mumbled as he pushed you and Zico ahead, you glanced back but Zico had dragged you away. “Noona, I thought you said that you won't like him knowing that you're back?”

 

“That's because I wanted to surprise him.” Eunjae flashed a smirk, “Come here, Hoya, I've missed you.”

 

“N-noona...” Hoya stuttered, he was torn between ignoring her and hugging her. “You still remember me?”

 

“Psh, who wouldn't forget the little boy that had been chasing me around back in kindergarten?” Eunjae laughed. To Junhyung, it seems like the little noona she had known has changed a lot. He was confused to why Hoya still cherishes her despite that it was merely a childhood crush.

 

“Students, the gates will close in five minutes,” A husky voice interrupted the trio. Junhyung took this as an opportunity and dragged Hoya with him.

 

He spun Hoya to face him and gave him an intimidating stare. “Don't be stupid, Lee Howon. You're stupid if you tell me that you still like her.”

 

“She meant something to me, hyung.” Hoya mumbled. “She wasn't only a puppy love...”

 

“Then does --------- mean nothing to you?”

 

“She does, hyung, but--”

 

“We'll see about that, come over our unit tomorrow with Eunjae noona and ----------, we'll play a game of truth or dare.” With that, Junhyung left Hoya curiously staring at him as he walked away. 'Truth or dare?'



 

 

You see, Master Junhyung is childish ;)

Kekeke~ kidding =))

Comments, please.

Aish. I'm not sticking to the plot again.

Sorry~~