Chapter 24

Kiss And Tell

The day after the incident, Junhyung had been curious about Hojin. He didn’t want to admit to himself that he’s interested in her; he didn’t want to admit that he finally eyes another girl than you. He hadn’t bumped into her again.

Or so he thought.

“Ahjussi!” He stopped walking and spun around to see Hojin, this time, she was a bit nearer. That’s when he noticed that her skin was very pale and the bags under her eyes are slightly dark. “It’s you, again. So…did you meet her already?”

“What…meet who?” He asked as he pressed his lips together. Then he remembered. “Oh. Well, maybe.” He shrugged and then continued walking. He suddenly remembered that you and Hoya disappeared last night when he returned to the hospital room, Eunjae was already sleeping again by that time.

“Really, ahjussi?” He glanced sideways with an eyebrow raised. To a sick person, Hojin was quite fast to walk. “Who’s she?”

“Stop calling me ‘ahjussi’, I’m not that old.” He muttered. “Stop butting in on my love life, it’s a wreck right now and I don’t need your advices.”

“But you didn’t tell me your name so I have no choice but to call you that!” She pouted. “You look brighter than yesterday so I thought that maybe my advice worked.”

“My name’s Yong Junhyung,” He said in a matter of fact tone. “Stop following me, okay?” She gave him a look and he stared at her. “What?”

“I wasn’t even following you, the bathroom’s this way.” She said and walked ahead of him.

“That girl…” He bit his lower lip. “Don’t they have their own bathrooms for the private rooms?”

--

The moment you woke up, you smelled another scent in your room. You felt a weight on your stomach and you realized that it was Hoya’s arm. You stared at his face and he looked really peaceful when he’s asleep.

“Am I that handsome?” You almost got a heart-attack when he spoke and opened his eyes, he grinned at you as he leaned closer that your noses touched. “I thought that I would melt.”

“Were you awake all this time?” You asked and frowned.

“Well, no. I felt you staring at me.” He smacked his lips on yours before he quickly pulled away and sat up. “Let’s get up, the sun’s brightly shining.”

“You weirdo.”

“You love this weirdo.” He said as he wore his slippers and stood up on the edge of the bed. He crossed his arms and stared at you. You gave him a confused look. “Get up, fool. Unless you want to get another kiss from your boyfriend.” You blushed, you were still getting used to him—your best friend—being your boyfriend. “On second thought, I even woke up umma and said that I would introduce you but I totally forgot because of exhaustion.”

“Right,” You said and stood up as you flicked his forehead.

“Ow, what was that for?”

“Because you are already so forgetful.” You grinned and walked out the door.

“Yah, I said I was too tired!” You heard him say just before the door closed and opened again as he walked out, he chased you and hugged you from behind. Your heart raced as he rested his chin on your shoulders. “Maybe I’m not going to ever get used to you being my girlfriend.”

“We both didn’t expect it.” You said. “Yah, get off before your parents walk out of their room.”

“Too late!” A voice shouted followed by a giggle, Hoya’s mother appeared from somewhere and you quickly pulled away from Hoya. “Aigoo…I knew you were going to get together, I was waiting for Howon to admit it, and look, he finally did!”

“Mom!” Hoya scratched the back of his head embarrassingly.”What’s for breakfast?”

“Pancakes.”

--

“Eunjae’s alive, you and my son are together, can life get even better?” Mrs. Lee chuckled, you shifted uncomfortably in your seat and Hoya seemed to notice that. “I just wish that your mom would show herself to you.”

“Mom,” Hoya spat out as if what she said was something bad. “you know how she feels about that. Let’s change our topic.” An awkward silence enveloped the dining table, Mr. Lee cleared his throat.

“How’s school going on for you?” Mr. Lee said.

“We can’t wait to get into senior year and graduate.” Hoya said, you laughed and shook your head. “School’s a big burden.”

“You always say that when you feel like you fail the tests.” Mrs. Lee said and the room was filled with laughter. “What’s your plan after graduating, ~~~?”

“Well, I’m going to take up medicine and move out.” You muttered, Hoya glanced at you and his mother’s face fell. “Don’t feel bad, aunt. I just feel like I need to since I’m already big enough.”

“But you and he had always been kids to me, except that, uh, you’re dating.” You simply smiled.

“Mom’s right, you had been living with us for nine years, you don’t have to move out especially when we live together again after we graduate university.” Hoya said slyly, you hit him on the shoulder and he winced. “What? We’re going to marry and live happily ever after.”

“And I haven’t even imagined myself taking care of little Ho Wons running around the house.”

“We’re not going to have lots of me; I planned on having an only child!” Hoya retorted. You argued with him and you didn’t notice the fond smile that Mr. and Mrs. Lee had on their faces.

“Well then, let’s have a little me and little you.”

“Fine!”

--

Kyaaa… when will this ever end? =))

Who wants some little Hoyas? Raise your feet!! LOL. I want a little Woohyun and little Sunggyu and little Dongwoo and…ugh, I want little Infinite. XD

Everybody on the left everybody on the right~~