Chapte r 19

Kiss And Tell

 

 “I can’t understand, Hoya, you’re so confus—“ Before you could finish your sentence, a phone rang. You knew it was Hoya’s because of the ringtone. He lifted the phone to his eye-level and furrowed his eyebrows before glancing at you.

He started whispering to the phone before his eyes widened, his jaw dropping almost to the floor.

“Hoya…?” You muttered as you observed his back which stiffened for a second. “…are you ok?” You asked hesitantly. It was awkward because the atmosphere suddenly changed.

He didn’t even speak when he dashed out of the door in a hurry, even Junhyung and his mom who were talking outside watched him in surprise. He had the same facial expression that he had earlier when his mother freaked out and broke down in tears.

Almost a minute after the scene, Junhyung’s phone vibrated too. He furrowed his eyebrows at the name that appeared on the screen which read ‘Sungyeol’.

He flipped his phone and glanced at Mrs. Lee.

“…I think we might lose her…”

-

“Honey, we’re leaving. Junhyung and Hoya went somewhere, but I think they went to the same location.” Mrs. Lee said as she tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear and smiled fondly at you. “I’m very happy that nothing bad happened to you, are you still going to leave?”

“Uhm, about that, Hoya…didn’t he kicked me out?” You pursed your lips as you looked at her eyes; she chuckled softly as she ruffled your hair.

“I’m still the queen of the house, right? You won’t ever be leaving us.”

“That’s what he told me.”

-

Four people paced outside the hospital room, waiting for the results to be released.

Hoya had his head hang low as he massaged his temples, two people in a day. God must hate him.

“Eunjae, she was lying unconscious on the floor on her room, and she was bleeding. If it weren’t for Sungyeol calling her to eat, we wouldn’t know that she’s already in the brisk of life and death.” Sungyeol’s mom said as Junhyung asked her what happened. “And we had just found out that she isn’t taking her medicines anymore.”

From Hoya’s place, he could see the tears in her eyes. They could tell what was going on: Eunjae’s condition is going for the worst and the doctor might have no choice but give up.

“I don’t know what to do, I can’t lose her…I can’t lose her…” Her voice was getting weak, almost as if she was helpless.

Hoya’s still in a daze, god, he swears he would start hating hospitals starting at that moment.

Hospitals, they can take and save lives.

And as of right now, it might take more lives.

-

“Blood pressure’s dropping.”

“She’s quickly losing blood, have you contacted the blood bank?”

“Yes, we did, but they don’t have a match for her yet.”

“Talk to her family, she needs it quick.”

-

“I have the same blood type as her, but I’m anemic, as well as Sungyeol.” Sungyeol’s mom said before glancing at the doctor then at Junhyung and Hoya who hadn’t talked ever since they arrived. “Hoya’s type AB, Junhyung’s type O…” Her voice softened to a whisper.

Hoya stared at the ceiling, as if he was praying that it would drop off anyone who can save his noona.

And as if a brick hit him on the head, he patted Junhyung’s shoulder, the latter gave him a look.

you’s type A, right?”

-

AN;; Oh my god. 92 subscribers, 8 more to go before I get a hundred. Thanks a lot! Sorry for the late updates, school’s my first priority right now. My parents promised to buy me SS4 tickets if I get on the top 10 students. ^^ Hahaha. I MISS THE COMPLETE DBSK SO MUCH. ;~~~;