Chapter O3

Kiss And Tell

 

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ti7CaO74qQ

--

 

Friday came and you woke up to the sounds of Hoya pacing around outside your room, you knew he was excited to pick his friend up in the airport, but you were also puzzled because it was a school day. You also had badminton practices by afternoon.

 

“----------, are you awake?” You heard him say, you rubbed your eyes and sat up as you stared at the door across your room. “Yah, we're going to pick up Junhyung today, remember? He's an impatient person.”

 

“He's not my friend, go pick him up.” You mumbled with your hoarse voice as you slowly stood up, you faced your vanity table's mirror tied your hair into a bun. He suddenly slammed on your door loudly. “What?”

 

“He wanted to meet you up, and mom allowed us to miss school.” Hoya said through the door, you sighed before telling him that you were coming.

 

--

 

You and Hoya arrived at the airport an hour and a half later in a taxi, you wore a gray cardigan over a sleeveless top and leggings, the things you found to wear while Hoya was whining outside your room and telling you to hurry up.

 

“There he is!” Hoya pointed somewhere, your eyes darted around as you followed closely behind him, you ended up in front of two boys who looked definitely the same. “Bro!” Hoya raised his hand for a hi-five before he blinked at the two, “Who's who?”

 

“Hoya, this is Jiho, but he would love being called Zico.” The guy on your right said as he pointed to the boy beside him, “And who's this? Your girl friend?”

 

“My best friend.” Hoya corrected, “This is Kim ----------.”

 

“Oh, I thought she was your girl friend, too bad.” Junhyung muttered, you didn't notice him exchanging glances with Zico who stood coolly.

 

--

 

The four of you went home and the twins decided to stay at the apartment next to yours, Junhyung came over at your unit to catch with his best friend.

 

“You know, you're so lucky,” Junhyung started, you looked over him with a puzzled expression and he just grinned. “He had invited you to live with him. I knew him longer but he had never even invited me to sleepovers.”

 

“He's just kind, and he knows what I've gone through.” You said softly as you watched Hoya struggling to chop the roasted chicken. He paused suddenly and looked up at the two of you.

 

“Were you talking about me?” Hoya suspiciously said, you shook your head and chuckled when you heard him mumble, “Why do girls want to talk about me?”

 

“He's still a playboy.” Junhyung whispered, “You know, when we were five years old, he was already interested in girls that he had been bragging about dating with a popular girl in our kindergarten.”

 

You chuckled, “He already had a girl at that age?”

 

“Yeah, but she was a year our noona, when he left to move into a new neighborhood, the two of them cried like it's the end of the world.” Junhyung laughed at the memory. “I wonder where noona is now, she left a year after him.”

 

“I never knew Howon would be a girl-magnet even at that age.”

 

--

 

Sorry for the lame updates. :|

And Master Hoya sends a <3 to those who have supported until now.

'Til then,

I'mma stalk Kenya who have improved his looks with Can U Smile (Broadcast Ver)