Chapter 11

Kiss And Tell

Your suspicions were confirmed as soon as you saw the scar on her right arm, the only thing that reminded you of your mother aside from her face. She gained the scar that was about three inches long when she fell from the stairs and a protruding wood cut her arm.

The scar weirdly didn’t get removed.

“I’m sorry but I think you’ve got the wrong person,” The woman smiled softly at you, though you noticed that she stiffened a bit. “Kids these days…” She whispered as she got in once a bus stopped in front of you.

“Umma? Umma! I know that’s you!” You were about to go after her when Junhyung stopped you by pulling your wrist. “Let me go, that was my real mom!”

“Are you crazy?! It’s dangerous to chase after her! We’re in a ing highway, damn it!” Junhyung shouted at you before he softened up, “We can look for her after school.”

“Right, I can even come with you,” You peered over his shoulders to see Zico sincerely smiling back at you. “I kept mind on what she looked like, so don’t worry.”

“Why did she run away?” You mumbled as your shoulders deflated from disappointment.

“C’mon, let’s go to school; keep your mind off of things first, ok?” Junhyung grinned at you. “You shouldn’t get stressed at our age. Or else you’d look ten times older.”

“Very funny, Junhyung.” You whispered, chuckling afterwards.

●●●

“So let’s ask ourselves, why do we fall in love? Is it because it’s a trend? Or is it because of a need to fall in love?” You stared blankly at the teacher in front of the class; it was unusual to be teaching about love during a music class. “Everyone falls in love, or feels it. Just like in listening to music…”

“Mr. Jung, are you in love?” The student sitting behind you, Sung Ahn, asked. Everyone snickered, but some girls, like you, curiously stared at him.

Mr. Jung is the youngest teacher in Woollim Academy, and he definitely looked hot, a mix of No Min Woo and Park Yoochun. That’s why almost every girl student in the academy liked music class, especially when Mr. Jung is the teacher.

“I’ve been.” He said and grinned at his students. “Everyone goes through that phase once or more in their life.”

Your thoughts suddenly were filled of Hoya. And you asked yourself, were you in love? Are you possibly in love with your best friend?

You couldn’t deny that you liked him, but being in love with him? You weren’t so sure.

The bell suddenly rang, breaking your trail of thoughts as the teacher wrap his things up.

“So for next week, I’d like everyone to write a poem about love, then maybe we’d try making a melody for it to try your composing skills.” Everyone got up and bowed at the teacher before chatting with themselves.

‘Help me God.’ You thought to yourself as you absentmindedly cleared your desk and left for the cafeteria.

●●●

“You’re pale. I think you’re anemic.”

You eyed Hoya as if he was a foreign object; he blinked at you and mumbled a ‘what’ before he continued eating his lunch. He was acting as if nothing happened again.

“If I was anemic, I could’ve told you immediately.” You said as you rolled your eyes at him. “How’s your date with Eunjae unnie?” You asked as you emphasized the word ‘Unnie’.

“It wasn’t a date; she just dropped me off of school.” He said and shrugged.

“You’re hiding something from me.” You whispered as you ate, he kept his stare at you for a moment before he continued eating.

●●●

You blinked at Junhyung in surprise as he appeared in your room after classes. Behind him stood a bored Zico who was listening to his iPod with his hands on his pockets.

“What are you doing here?” You asked, you saw Hoya passed by without even greeting, but he was crowded by tons of girls.

“We’re going to look for your mother, remember?” Junhyung said and patted your head. “Aigoo, you’re so cute.”

“Mother? Oh, yeah.” Your shoulders deflated for a moment. “I think she’d be hiding far away now that I know that she lives near our neighborhood.”

“Think positive, ok?”

“Fighting!” Zico grinned at you as he pumped his fists on the air, you chuckled at the twins. They really were the perfect friends, aside from a certain guy who’s been flirting with someone else at the moment (insert rolling of eyes here).

●●●

“She’s what?”

“She’s back in Korea; she’s been here for a few years, maybe after you kicked her daughter out.” Your father’s woman said as she sprayed perfume over herself. “Does this mean more drama?”

“I’ll file a divorce once I find her, and my daughter,” Your father said as he laid himself on the bed. “As of now, I have to track where my daughter is. That damn Lees took her away.”

“That’s because you beat the crap out of her, remember? But it’s her fault for being ty.”

“Those girls…why did I even feed them? They’re nothing but trash now.” Your father smirked.

“Your daughter still has your genes, maybe she’s a bit smarter now and she would come running home like a prodigal daughter,”

“Maybe…”


Sorry, this isn't really a 1000+ something chapter. Thanks for the new readers. <3 Gah. I can't help myself. Here you go before I take a day-break! :D Sorta rushed. Sorry.