Chapter 2O

Kiss And Tell

Things got complicated without you knowing. Mrs. Lee had pulled you out from your father’s house again to move in with them as soon as you got out of the hospital, Junhyung nor Hoya hadn’t made a call for the past couple of hours. Which made you totally curious and concerned.

Your phone’s vibration woke you up from your daze while you were sitting in the couch in the living room, you furrowed your eyebrows to see Junhyung’s name on the screen.

“Hello?” You answered as you lied on your back on the couch and stared at the ceiling. “Where have you been, oppa? At the hospital? What? Ok, I’d be there in a few minutes, ok, got it. Bye.” You clutched your phone near your chest as you sat up, why would they be at the hospital again?

-

The hospital that Hoya and Junhyung had went to is a ten minute bus ride from the hospital that you were checked in earlier. Mrs. Lee asked where were you going but you didn’t answer, knowing that she’d ask more questions.

The hospital is bigger though, and it looked more expensive—like a hospital for the rich people.

As soon as you got off the bus, Junhyung was already waiting with a weary expression plastered on his face. “I don’t know if you’re going to be happy about this, but Eunjae noona is sick, and she needs your blood…”

You blinked at him for a few seconds as his words sunk in. Eunjae, sick? Has it been worse that you needed to donate blood?

“I’m not gonna be upset, this is for someone who’s sick. No personal feelings involved, right?”

“If that’s what you want, yes.”

-

You were right, not only the exterior looked prestigious, but also the interior. The hospital looked more like a hotel rather than a hospital, but the people inside…they were like zombies. Pale and dull.

“Let’s hurry, they’ve been waiting,” Junhyung tugged on your sleeves, seeing that you were getting sidetracked. “Are you sure you want to donate blood, for her?”

“If Hoya’s gonna be happy if I help cure her...” You didn’t finish your sentence as Junhyung stopped in some room.

You followed him inside; the atmosphere was terribly awkward and silent. The first thing you saw was Eunjae, sleeping silently on top of the hospital bed, but from the first glance, you could easily tell she’s sick. She didn’t look like the villain on your love story; she didn’t look evil at all. She looked so tiny.

You glanced at the person sitting on the stool beside her, Hoya. He looked the most tired of all of them. He didn’t even gaze at the door when you entered; maybe a lot of things were running in his mind.

Then you saw Sungyeol and a mid-age woman standing next to him. His mother, maybe? They looked really a like though.

“The doctor found a donor for her but it wasn’t enough. She’s still bleeding, they said.” Sungyeol said as he glanced at Eunjae. “We don’t understand why they put her back on her private room though.”

“I’m gonna help...” You whispered as you pursed your lips.  

-

You didn’t fear getting injected or something, but you were scared of seeing blood. The redness of it reminded you of your cruel childhood. And you remember that red is the favorite color of your mother, who’s still hiding and will never want to appear right in front of you again.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” That was the first thing Hoya asked you since you arrived. His eyes showed no emotion, you knew he was physically and emotionally tired. He didn’t even get a wink of sleep. “Once they inject it, don’t look, ok?”

You nodded.

The nurse and doctor had arrived, asking you questions like if you had some disease in the blood or something. You shook your head. You weren’t even anemic.

And then they were bringing out the equipments. Hoya lied on the seat next to where you were, Junhyung was outside, he didn’t like seeing some blood too.

You glanced at Hoya and he mouthed something that made you flutter for some reason.

‘Thank You.’

-

AN;; GAHHH. Junhyung and Hara are dating T.T I’m quite ok with the couple but I still can’t believe one of the B2ST members are already taken. Ok... don’t just take Doojoon please. =)) Sorry for the late update, school’s number one on my list, lol. :) Lost subscribers, though, but that’s ok. [Though deep inside I’m crying. Kidding] Sorry for the crappy chapter and no bg music, kinda in a hurry to post this. :D Love you all!