Chapter 28

Kiss And Tell

Two minutes of silence enveloped the four of you before you and Sunggyu howled in happiness. You didn’t even notice that the four of you were already hugging each other and PO seemed to be the happiest, thinking that it was because of him that your marriage had got cancelled. You sighed in satisfaction as you sat on the edge of the sidewalk, Minhyuk sat beside you but  PO and Sunggyu remained standing up because they don’t want to have dirt on their clothes.

“Such divas,” You muttered before something caught your eyes. Someone familiar was leaning on the streetlight’s post across the street. “Dongwoo sunbae!” You stood up and dusted yourself. Dongwoo gulped and casually crossed the street and greeted you with a hi.

“Dongwoo, what are you doing here?” Sunggyu asked as they hugged. “You two know each other?” You looked from him and then at Dongwoo.

“Well, yes. Didn’t she tell you? She’s Hoya’s girlfriend.” Dongwoo said with a chuckle as he sat on the place that you sat on earlier. Sunggyu gave you a look of disbelief and you raised your hands in defense. “Fancy meeting you all here, Minhyuk and PO. What are you guys up to?”

“It’s none of your business, hyung.” PO said as he slung an arm around you. “Where should we go now? Should we go watch a movie? I like that.”

“Wait, wait. I need to call Hoya.” Dongwoo said before he gave you a look. You look back at him in confusion but he had already turned his back on you and started dialing some numbers. “Hey bro. All is clear. Yeah, yeah. What’d you treat me? Again? I’m sick of watermelons. You’re rich, treat me at a restaurant for dinner. What? Fine. I’m just going to spend the day with your girlfriend. Blahhhh! I’m not hearing you.” He hang up before turning back to you. “Let’s go watch a movie then.”

--

“If you’re so opposed to the marriage of my daughter, are you willing to marry her, then?” Hoya gulped as your parents and your father’s woman surrounded him inside their living room. Beads of sweat were dripping down his forehead. “Speak up, kid. You told me to give up her arranged marriage, are you going to marry her then? We’ve already prepared the program and everything. Is it because you’re still in high school? That’s okay. You’re only getting married and not having kids. So, tell us, unless you want to lose her to somebody else again.”

Hoya sighed as he stared up at the three people in front of him; he bit his lips before he thought of what your father had said. He wasn’t going to change his mind this time. “Yes, I’m going to marry your daughter. I promise she’d be happy with me.”

“That’s good then. You’re going to get married as soon as possible.”

--

“You’re pretty.”

“No, I’m not. Look at all the hair that I lost. I’m so ugly.”

“You’re pretty. That’s final. I’m a picky man and I only date those who are pretty, so stop saying that you’re ugly because you’re not.” Junhyung sighed as he wiped away the tears that were trailing down Hojin’s cheeks. She finally agreed to have her chemotherapy and unfortunately lost a lot of her hair. Junhyung had been going back and forth her room and Eunjae’s room just to cheer her up and give her goodnight kisses. And he was proud that he had confessed to her early, though not the kind of confessions girls usually see in movies. She returned his feelings and they’re finally together.

“Oppa, thank you.” She beamed at him as he intertwined his fingers with him. “You make me happy just by your presence. If I…if I die…please continue smiling. Continue making people happy. Don’t cry when I die, okay?”

“Hm, I can’t promise that. You know why? Because you’re not going to die, Hojin.” He gave her a fond smile as he continued playing with their intertwined fingers.

“But I’m getting weak, oppa. Just promise me that. It would make my soul happy and I know you won’t like seeing me frown, right? So please, don’t cry, okay? Uhljima.” She wiped her tears away with her free hand before beaming at him. “And I promise that I’d always be watching you. So don’t do bad things or else I’d punish you.”

To his surprise, Junhyung himself was already shedding tears. He let go of her hand for a second and wiped the tears before smiling at her again.

“You should take a rest and I would see you again tomorrow, okay? I’d get your mom outside.” He said as he stood up and leaned over to kiss her in the cheek. “Sleep well, Hojin. Dream of me.”

Goodbye, Junhyung oppa…”

--

“What movie are we watching?” You asked PO after he paid the tickets, he proudly gave you your tickets and you squinted at the title. “Final Destination 5? I don’t like these kinds of movie, PO ssi.” You muttered as you made a disgusted face.

“Should we watch a chic flick then?” Minhyuk volunteered as he raised his hand. “I don’t like watching these kinds of movies, either. I’d rather watch that or go ice skating nearby.”

“Ice skating? There’s a rink nearby?” You asked in interest as you shoved your ticket to PO who feigned getting hurt. Minhyuk nodded. “Waa, I haven’t ice skated in a while, c’mon Minhyuk.”

“But the money…” Sunggyu said as he stared at the two unused tickets. “…should we call out Woohyun and Hoya? They’re the type of people who enjoy this type of movies. What a waste, the movie’s starting in about an hour, where’d we wait?”

“Let’s go eat near the rink and tell the two to meet us up there, hyung. I’m starving too.” Dongwoo said. PO and Sunggyu nodded their heads and went their way.

--

As soon as Hoya got the phone call, he made his way to the place where he would be meeting Dongwoo, you, and the other boys. They wave him over and he noticed that you weren’t there.

“Hey Gyu! Hey guys!” Woohyun showed up with a camera hanging on his neck. “What’s with today? Is there a birthday or something? Why are the other boys not invited?”

“Hoya, your girl’s in the rink skating with Minhyuk. Looks like they’re having fun, she’d slipped a few times before you came.” Sunggyu said as he pointed at the rink. Hoya’s eyes immediately darkened and Dongwoo almost dropped the food from his mouth before mouthing an ‘uh-oh’. “Ah…h-hey, don’t worry, Minhyuk’s a worthy guy and he won’t steal your—“ Before Sunggyu could even continue his sentence, Hoya had already approached the ticket booth and grabbed a pair of skating shoes. “Yah, wait for us, too. We’re joining!”

“Count me in!” Dongwoo hurriedly chewed on his food before he stood up and followed Sunggyu into the ticket booth. Meanwhile, PO sat alone in the table and ate Hoya’s untouched food that he ordered earlier. He sighed before remembering that Woohyun was still standing near and was watching him eat.

“What? Want to eat, too?” He asked as he handed him the fries. Woohyun grinned in satisfaction before taking the seat beside him. “Too much for watching a movie.”

--

Hey Hoya…you jealous? 8D

Hi guys! Has it been a long time? Lol. Sorry, I’ve been having fun roleplaying too much. Gahh, I want to have the Over The Top album and the repackage one so badly! D:

And I guess I have to prepare for the Myungsoo/you fic already, but I don’t have a plot yet. Lol. I have to work on a fic for my bestfriend’s birthday, though. It’d be a Beast fic. Haha. I’m missing the B2ty on me so yeah…8D

Follow me on twitter! @mastersunggyu

SARANGHAE!

YADONG. 8D

I ship them so bad. :")