Chapter O4

Kiss And Tell

 

Author's Note:

LOL. I made a mistake. Sorry.

I forgot Junhyung's a year older than Hoya, in this fic anyways.

So the noona would be 2 years older than our Hoya ;)

-- thank you to those who are still reading! :bd

 

--

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzAHCDBXRM0

--

The weekend came and the four of you went to a trip around Seoul to tour Junhyung's younger twin, they seemed to get along well, as if they hadn't seen each other for years. You got use to their presence and you're starting to grew fond of them.

 

“I'm hungry, who wants to eat? I know of a great Chinese restaurant nearby.” Hoya said as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead.

 

“You're always hungry, Howon.” You said and chuckled. “C'mon, we've been roaming around for two hours now. I think I'm going to be like Howon.”

 

“Stop calling me by my real name.” Hoya's face contorted in annoyance as he dragged Junhyung with him. “Thank god you're my best friend or else...”

 

“You know, she's kinda cute.” Junhyung whispered as you and Zico walked a few meters behind them. “And she's kinda smart too, you're so lucky.”

 

“Don't you dare hit on her, hyung, she's like a sister to me.” Hoya mumbled, unconsciously clenching his fists which Junhyung noticed.

 

“Don't worry, I'm not the type to steal my friend's girl, unless you break her heart and she comes cryin' to me.” Junhyung laughed and squeezed Hoya's shoulder. “You should take care of her.”

 

“You know, you look like my brother's ex-girlfriend.” Zico said to you as you walked side by side with him. “He talked about her all the time while we were overseas.”

 

“What happened to her?” You asked curiously, it was your first time knowing that you looked like somebody else.

 

“She died.” You stiffened as you stared at Junhyung's back. “She had cancer, I think when she told it to him, it has already worsen, and that's what happened.”

 

“Poor girl.” You mumbled, “What did Junhyung do then?”

 

“He felt like dying.”

 

--

 

You arrived inside a Chinese restaurant, just like what Hoya had told you. He went to order food and the three of you sat on a table by the windows. You felt uncomfortable under Junhyung's glance, knowing that you resembled someone who he had cherished once.

 

“Are you going to Woollim Academy, too?” You asked awkwardly as you tried looking somewhere else.

 

“Yeah, Hoya would be too lone--” Junhyung paused and you saw him stiffen a bit. Zico and you noticed it too and you spun around to see two girls entering the restaurant, one looked like she was about your age and one looked a bit older. “Noona? Noona!”

 

The two girls stopped walking and stared at Junhyung as if he was some crazy lunatic who was randomly calling them noona. They shrugged him off and walked away.

 

“I thought she was...” Junhyung whispered.

 

“Is she the noona you were talking about yesterday? The girl Hoya had been bragging about in your kindergarten?” You asked softly, he nodded.

 

“Uh, guys? Did something happen here?” Hoya spoke up as he held two trays, you and Junhyung exchanged glances. “What noona?”

 

“Nothing. We were talking about the noona that Junhyung met overseas.” You laughed nervously.

 

“O...kay.”

 

You felt something that amused you and shocked you at the same time.

 

You felt jealous.

 

--

 

I think I lost my touch. LOL.

I'm sorry for the updates getting more boring.

-________-

PUAHAA. Naeul unnie, Kenya's so cute <3