The Last Chapter

Kiss And Tell

A few days later…

“Are you done yet?”

“I swear, you’ve asked that for the fifth time, ask that again and I really won’t come out of here.” You muttered as Hoya nervously paced back and forth outside the fitting room. His parents had insisted that you try out different wedding dresses already for your wedding that would happen in two weeks time. You’ve been fitting different dresses for the past hour and they seem to can’t find something that would fit their taste. “Oh hey, it’s done. I’m coming out, okay?”

His father had abruptly pushed him down the couch in front of the fitting room and pulled out his phone before shoving it at Hoya. Mrs. Lee just stood excitedly before you started counting down to 1 and the curtains started opening. You chuckled as you watched Hoya’s reaction as he started capturing pictures though his jaw dropped open at the sight of you wearing the perfect dress.

“Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?” He asked as he handed back the phone to his father. “That’s perfect…wow, it really suits you.”

“And all we need now is your perfect wedding.”

--

Only chosen people were invited to the wedding. Sunggyu and the other members of the group, Junhyung, Zico, his girlfriend, plus his other friends, Eunjae though she was assisted by a nurse from the hospital, your parents and stepmother, Hoya’s parents, Sungyeol’s family, and a few relatives. PO and Woohyun volunteered to MC the wedding and surely, they made the wedding alive.

“Do you, Kim you take Lee Howon as your lawfully wedded husband ‘til death do you part?”  The priest said. You look deep into Hoya’s eyes and knew that he was the right guy. All the memories flooded into your mind: meeting him, kissing him, and becoming his girlfriend.

“Yes, I do.”

“And do you, Lee Howon, take Kim you as your lawfully wedded wife ‘til death do you part?”

“Yes, I do.”

“You may now kiss a bride.” You didn’t even have the time to blink as Hoya quickly leaned in for a kiss. The familiar kiss that gave you warmth, the same warmth that he gave you when you did the dare. The kiss that started everything.

Hoya pulled away but kept your foreheads touching as the clapping of the guests resounded inside the hall. “So, now, I could kiss you forever, right?”

“I’d kiss you all I want and tell people about it, about how I’d share my life with you forever. So Howon, you’d only be mine forever right?”

“Of course. Yours and yours only.”

“Yah, what’s taking so long? Let’s start eating, we’re all hungry!” Woohyun protested through the mic as PO tried pulling it away from him. Hoya glared at his direction before grinning back at you.

“Shall we?” He said as he offered you his hand. You gladly took it and together, you made your way to the podium and Woohyun seemed to sense what you were planning as he quickly ran away with PO trailing behind him. “I’d kill that later.”

--

“My son, you’ve grown up so fast!” Mrs. Lee cried as you approached their table with Hoya, you chuckled as she planted kisses all over his face and some of her lipstick marked on it. “But, yah, you’re not going to honeymoon yet, okay? Wait until you graduate. I don’t want to be a grandma yet.”

“Yes, mom. We know that, now please stop kissing me. Your lipstick’s getting all over my face.” Hoya frowned as he grabbed a tissue from the table and wiped his face with it. “And mom, we promised not to make babies yet. Little Hoyas would be a little bit much to handle while we’re in university.”

“Yah, you don’t talk about that here!” You muttered as you pinched his arm. “Now where are my parents? Oh, there they are, let’s go. We’d see you later, auntie, and uncle.”

“Aigoo, look at them, before they didn’t even want to hug each other. They’ve grown up so fast.” Mrs. Lee whispered to Mr.  Lee as they watched the two of you fondly, you were already dragging Hoya to the table where your parents sat.

--

“Now that you’re married, how many grandchildren are you going to give us?” Your father bluntly asked as he took a sip of the water.

“Dad! We haven’t even planned about that, we’re too young!” You muttered with wide eyes as you exchanged glances with Hoya. “Anyways, I’m glad that you came. Thanks for everything.”

“Come sit here and let that guy go with his friends first, I need something to say to you.” You looked at him and then at Hoya before gesturing him to go away first. You sat beside your father as your stepmom and mother whispered things to themselves. You got surprised when your father took your hand and placed it on his palm. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry for everything I did to you, starting with your childhood. I know…I’ve never been a father that you’ve been wanting. But I want you to know that I’m really happy for you to get married to that guy, he’s a great guy and he changed me. Live happily and know that I always love you since you’re my only daughter.”

“Dad…” You muttered as you looked up at him with teary eyes. “You’ve been a good father to me, and I’m grateful for everything. I’m a better person because of you. And…I love you, too, dad.” With that, you leaned in to kiss him on the forehead. “Now let’s not get so dramatic, dad. Enjoy the party!”

“You’ve grown up so fast…”

--

“Aigoo, man. You’re married now. Time passed by fast.” Junhyung said as he and Hoya talked by the balcony of the hall. “You better take care of her or I’ll get her and we would run away together.”

“You wish.” Hoya chuckled as he playfully punched him in the arm. “Are you going to look for another girl to spend your life with?”

“Nah, I’m going to be a single man for awhile. Hojin has affected my life that much.” Junhyung said as he secretly wiped a tear on the corner of his eye. “Now, this is drama. Let’s go drink up, should we?”

“Hey boys!” A husky feminine voice surprised them and they both spun around to see Eunjae, you were slightly pushing her wheelchair. “D’aww, my dongsaeng is now getting married. You better take care of you or else both I and Junhyung would beat you up, though she and I didn’t get along that much at first.”

Hoya walked up to you and placed an arm around your waist before kissing the top of your head. “If I don’t take care of her, she’d beat me up herself.”

“Yah!” You muttered, glaring at him.

“Guys, guys, you’re missing out on all the fun.” Dongwoo said as he and Sungyeol joined the conversation, soon, the others joined it as well as Zico, Kimin, and his whole group. “Cheers to the new married couple?” Dongwoo raised his glass, you looked around and you and Hoya both didn’t get any drink. Dongwoo chuckled. “Uh, here guys. Just use these glasses of water.” He said as he handed it to you and to Hoya. “Cheers!”

“Cheers!”

--

A year after…

“Hoya, hurry up! They’re all waiting for us!” You muttered as you hurriedly went to the front door to wear your shoes, Hoya followed behind you as he wore his cap and he helped you wear your coat. “Aigoo, Sungjong’s been leaving me calls.”

“Well, we better hurry before we get late.”

--

“They’re here!” Sungyeol said as he watched your car getting parked, you and Hoya hurriedly ran to catch up with them and they were all already waiting at the gates of Seoul University. “Yah, are you okay? You better prepare yourself for the results.”

“I’m alright,” You said before getting on your tiptoes and pecked on Hoya’s cheek. “Now be a good boy, Hoya, and wait for me here.” You spun on your heels before you entered the gates of the prestigious university.

It took you awhile to ask for directions but you quickly saw the bulletin board where the results would be posted, since a crowd had already formed in front of it.

You excused yourself and shove people slightly before you successfully reached the front of the line.

“Lee Haemi, Lee Sunghee, Lee…you…” Your voice trailed off before the news sunk in on you. “I passed…I PASSED! Oh my god.” You quickly shoved the people away before you run with all your might back to the gates where seven boys were already waiting for you. They all stood up and you tried to put on a straight face.

“What? Did you pass?” Woohyun asked as you bit your lip, he looked around and his face fell, Hoya’s expression wasn’t readable, too. “She…”

“I PASSED! OH MY GOD! I PASSED!” You said in excitement.

“She passed? I knew it!” Woohyun muttered to himself before all of you formed a group hug. Hoya couldn’t contain the excitement himself and he hoisted you up in the air, he only brought you down when you started protesting. “Should we tell her…?”

“Tell me what?” You asked as you fixed your hair and your clothes that got ruined because of Hoya; he grabbed your hand before squeezing it.

“We’re going to be stars.”

“W-what?”

“We passed the auditions for Woollim Entertainment! We’re going to be stars soon, babe!” Hoya said as your jaw dropped and your eyes widened in surprise.

“Really? Then it’s time for another celebration!” You said as you hugged him tightly. “C’mon, let’s all go to our house and I’d cook you delicious dinner, and while we’re at it, let’s drink up!”

“Yah, not too much, okay?”

“What he said.”

--

It didn’t take long enough before the boys passed out that night in the rooftop of your house. Sunggyu and Woohyun were the first ones to pass out since they can’t tolerate alcohol that much. Dongwoo started stating incoherent words as he began hugging Sungyeol. Myungsoo? Well, he just passed out quietly on top of Sungjong who didn’t even need that much alcohol to pass out because of exhaustion.

“Look at them, Hoya. They’re just like kids…” Your voice trailed off us you felt Hoya’s silence; you looked sideways to see him staring at you fondly. “And what’s wrong with you? Are you going to pass out too?” You sighed before standing up and leaning on the railings, to your surprise, a pair of arms wrapped itself around your waist, you look over your shoulder and Hoya’s face was so close to yours. “Hoya?”

“Don’t you remember what day it is today?” He asked. It took you a few seconds before your eyes widened and you gasped. “Happy anniversary, babe. I’m sorry I can’t get the stars or the moon for you, but I can give you my love that’s much better than that. I love you.”

“I love you too, babe. Happy anniversary,” You said as you pulled away and turned around to face him. “I only need you; it’s okay even if you can’t get the stars and the moon for me, as long as you’re there.”

“Hey, truth or dare?” He asked all of a sudden. “If you say dare, I’d kiss you for as long as I want if you say tru—“

“Dare, Hoya. Dare.” You said and leaned over to kiss him. He placed his hands on the railings and pressed his body closer to yours.

And that night, with the stars and six boys passed out on the floor, the moon had witnessed another kiss and another love that would be shared forever…

--

THE END.

Oh my god, I love you all and thank you for reading this fanfic up until the end. This last chapter is the longest chapter I’ve ever typed lol and I didn’t edit it so there might be mistakes here and there. Again, I’d like to thank you all readers for being awesome and for Infinite for being perfect. I’d love to hear from you all again on my Myungsoo/you fic that I would post soon.

Saranghae.

Soom_breathe <3

The Inspirit Series:

She’s Back

Kiss and Tell