Chapter 16

Kiss And Tell

AN;; Great, tomorrow’s the first day of my junior year and I thought our schedule would be half-day. /3 Starting now, the updates would be getting slower. LOL. My mom wants me to enter a university I know I wouldn’t get a chance to enter on. =))) Blah~ this note’s getting longer. xD

-

 

Soon enough, it was Hoya’s birthday; he didn’t suspect anything about you getting invited. Junhyung helped you shop for clothes and it was awkward since he acted like he was seeing you in a wedding dress. You brought couple masks that hide half of the face, except the mouth. Yours were silver and Junhyung’s were gold, he brought one for Zico too.

The night before the big day, your stepmother made you do things that she didn’t usually asked you to do. You knew that she knew you were going to a party because of the dress and the mask. Your father, as usual, got home late and you didn’t even have to wait for him.

Sungyeol called you early the next day to tell you where the party would be held on, you immediately called the twins afterwards to pick you up in your house.

Getting out of your father’s home was like escaping from a precinct. You tiptoed your way out despite you wearing heels.

The twins picked you up by the bus stop and they had the same expression: their mouth slightly gaping. You giggled at them and told them to hurry up.

“You’re gorgeous…” Junhyung muttered as you slapped his shoulder, you looked out from the window of the bus, thinking of things to do once you see him, or if he would notice you. But you were going to wear a mask so that didn’t matter.

“Noona?” A male in a white suit and a black face mask welcomed you, you recognized him as Lee Sungjong from his blonde hair. “I’m glad you came, birthday boy’s inside, wearing pink.

You nodded at him as you wore the mask already. As you entered the small hall, the music was already blaring, six boys were inside and you immediately found him.

He was in the corner, holding a glass of wine and he was slightly gaping as you entered. For a second, you thought he had recognized you but you just smirked.

You dumped me.

“Great, we’re already complete. Let the party begin.” You recognized Sungyeol’s voice as he stood at the mini-stage. You looked back at Hoya and your eyes widened for a second as you caught him staring back at you.

“Are you ok?” Junhyung whispered as he led you to the other side, you noticed him gritting his teeth slightly as he dragged you. “Maybe attending his party wasn’t a good idea after all, should we—“

“Hey y, care to dance with me?” You froze; you spun around to see the birthday boy wearing pink grinning at you. You glanced back at Junhyung and he was glaring at him. “Do I know you by chance? You kind of look familiar.”

You shrugged at him as you took his hand and led you to the dance floor; you glanced at the podium to see Sungyeol making gestures to the boy assigned in the DJ’s booth, that’s when slow-music started to play.

“Can I get your name?” He asked as he placed his hand on your waist as you wrapped your arms on his neck. “Your scent is familiar, really, but I can’t point it out.”

That’s because you’re always with Eunjae.

“Can you talk?” He asked once more. “You’re so quiet.”

You bit your lip, hesitating to talk to him because he might recognize your voice. He opened his mouth to speak again but the spot light was suddenly focused on the two of you.

“KISS CAM!” You wanted to punch the lights out of Sungyeol. You glanced helplessly at Junhyung.

“Oh my god, already? Sorry, my friends are kind of…retarded.” Hoya spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

You son of a , what a playboy.

“KISS!”

You looked back at Junhyung, that’s when you noticed that Zico had disappeared all of a sudden. You looked around for him and he was already talking to Sungjong.

“3..”

“2..”

Well…it’s not gonna hurt, right? I had kissed him once...

“1.”

“Are you going to do it?” Hoya asked you as he flicked his eyes at your lips. ert. How’d you change so much?

You leaned in slowly, before your lips met.

You had come into a decision…

You’ll never see me again.

“I’m sorry, Howon,” You said as you pulled away, maybe he recognized your voice, or maybe he didn’t. But he looked confused for a moment before you removed your mask and he almost fell on the floor. “…maybe leaving you forever would be the best.”

You threw the mask on the floor and walked away, the last thing you heard was Junhyung, Zico, and some of Hoya’s friends calling after you before you took the bus.

‘God, help me.’

--

AN;; So yeah, I know the plot’s kind of confusing at the moment OTL. If you have questions, just ask me through my wall. ;D ASJHFSJFJS. Who knows X5? Jin and Haewon are so…hot <3 Hnng.