Chapter O6

Kiss And Tell

 

You woke up a few hours later and the house was obviously silent. It was unusual because you’d either hear Hoya’s or his parents’ footsteps in the morning. But this time, the only thing you could hear was your breathing. You shrugged it off and made your way to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, you checked the time and it was 12 noon already.

“Hoya?” You called out as you placed the glass of water on the top of the counter and walked to his room. “Hoya? Are you there?”

When no one responded, you slowly took a peek and saw his room is empty. You furrowed your eyebrows and made your way to the living room, and you noticed a post-it note by the table.

‘Hey, I’m out with my girls. I left food for you. And mom and dad are bonding again. Love you. – Hoya.’ You grinned at his note before placing it back at where it was posted.

You remembered promising Junhyung to the arcades and excitedly made your way to the bathroom to take a bath.

-

“Junhyung!” You called out as you pressed their doorbell. It was silent for a few seconds before you heard his voice mumbling something and his footsteps nearing the door. “Junhyung.”

“I’m here, I’m here,” He repeatedly said as he twisted the doorknob, it opened, revealing Junhyung in his blue hoodie and jeans. “Is it your treat or my treat?”

“Ha, I have money.” You grinned childishly. “Let’s go. Isn’t your twin coming with us?”

“He still has a jetlag, he hasn’t ridden in an airplane before, that’s why the effect is just like that. Weird, right?”

“I heard that!” Zico’s voice echoed inside their apartment.

“Whatever.” Junhyung rolled his eyes. “Where’s Hoya?”

You rolled your eyes at him, “He’s out with his girls. That’s his routine. I apologize in behalf of him.”

“Oh, that’s perfectly fine for me. We’d get to know each other more.” Junhyung grinned at you as he closed the door behind him. “Let’s go?”

-

Hoya entered an unfamiliar mansion after reading something from a magazine article. He looked at the paper again before he looked around.

A few seconds later, a car honked and he looked behind him to see a limo making its way inside. He stood there curiously as the limo made its way infront of him, he checked the inside through the window and he almost fell on his .

“Noona?” He whispered to himself before he watched the limo turn to a corner around the mansion’s lot. “Noona!”

Before he could run further, a guard in uniform approached him. “Oi, young boy, what are you doing here?”

“I know her, I know Eunjae noona.” Hoya muttered as the guard started pushing him back to the entrance. “I know Eunjae noona, she’s my friend.”

The guard rolled his eyes before pushing Hoya harder, causing him to fall to the ground. “Of course everybody knows her, who wouldn’t?”

“But…”

“Stop causing trouble and go home, young boy, before I call the police.”

In disappointment, Hoya went his way back to the apartment again.

-

“Aww! What a shame!” You slammed the glass of the machine as you lost to Junhyung again for the third time. “You’re cheating, aren’t you?”

“Call me Master Junhyung.” He grinned at you. “C’mon, let’s go home before Hoya hyperventilates.”

“But I wanted to win that one…”

“C’mon, I’ll just buy you ice cream.” Junhyung grinned at you.

“Deal!” You said as you clapped your hands excitedly, like a child given a candy.


So, right now, we have Master Junhyung and Master Hoya. ;)

And the girl antagonist is revealed, Eunjae. ^-^!

That means…more DRAMA, more DANIEL! Kidding. =))

Comments, please <3