The Monday Boyfriend

Up Where We Belong

 

It is another filming day. The Running Man members gather up in front to do the introductory part of the show. Ha Ha, Gary, Suk Jin, Jae Suk, Jong Kook, Ji Hyo, and Gwang Soo stand in place. The usual routines have been done by the members during the show. They all laughed, smiled, teased each other, and cheered each other while doing the introduction. 
 
The whistle was blown again. It is time for them to start. Unknown to them, there won’t be any guests today. It’s an individual race. The PD didn’t confirm it to them as they have to find hints about their mission. The members, who heard the blow of the whistle, ran in different directions. The game is starting now. Gary runs towards Ji Hyo when he saw a chance.
 
“Ji Hyo-ah!” called Gary. Ji Hyo stopped as she heard the voice. “Kang Gary, you surprised me.” she said when she turned around to see Gary chasing her. “Are you a spy?” asked Gary. “Are you?” she answered back. “Ya! How could I be a spy? I am so bad at it.” Gary laughed at his own misfortune. Ji Hyo smiled as she knows Gary is aware of his lack of acting skills. He’s a rapper, afterall.
 
Jong Kook wanted to run with Ji Hyo. He was about to run towards the Ace, but the Monday couple boyfriend made it way to his real-life girlfriend. He stopped running and just stared for a while. The chemistry that he could see from afar is totally incomparable. He sighed. Monday Couple is not the same as the SpartAce couple. Monday couple is much loved by the people, unlike the SpartAce. He knows it as he can see and hear fans’ reactions when they see the two together. He sighed once again.
 
Lee Kwang Soo, Ha Ha, and Suk Jin were announced out in the game. The announcement makes the remaining members confused. The three members, who are known for betraying each other, suddenly got eliminated. Jae Suk was with Jong Kook when they heard the announcement. They looked at each other as they know who they think the culprit is. Then, they run on separate ways. 
 
Jae Suk was announced eliminated. This makes the three of them confused. Gary, Ji Hyo, and Jong Kook gathered up on the stage to question one another’s role on today’s episode. “Are you a spy?” Gary asked Jong Kook. Jong Kook, whose stare is so intense, shook his head. “Are you a spy?” Jong Kook asked Ji Hyo. She was startled. It was after a long time that Jong Kook talked to her. She was left blank. 
 
Gary saw the face of Ji Hyo and he knows that it is the best chance to eliminate the Ace. So he hurriedly run towards Ji Hyo, but to his surprise, Jong Kook had stopped him from ripping off the Ace’s name tag. The two men fought intensely. The intensity of the game was so flaming hot. Just then, Ji Hyo made way to the two men that made of the two of them startled. 
 
Ji Hyo is now hugging Gary from the back. Looking at it, Ji Hyo is trying to protect her Monday Couple boyfriend’s name tag. And with that scene, the flames coming out from Jong Kook from the heated competition earlier, died down. He was so shocked to see the girl he’s protecting is protecting someone else right in front of his eyes. His eyes went blurred and his anger led him ripping off Ji Hyo’s name tag.