The Pre-end

Up Where We Belong

 

During the break time of the filming, a very cute boy runs towards the strongest couple. The members saw the cute little boy running down the hallway. "Be careful! Be careful!" shouted Kim Ji Hyo. The men looked at her direction and all of them smiled. "You shouldn't worry about him too much. He has the genes of the commander and the ace." Jae Suk kidded. "Ya! Kim Jong Kook, why do you let him run like that?" Ji Hyo asked her husband who is now running towards the cute little boy's direction."What Jae Suk hyung said is right." Jong Kook agreed on what he had heard from the national's emcee. "Yah!" Ji Hyo shouted at Jong Kook again. The little boy is now seen hugging the capable muscled man. The cute little boy who is now five years old cutely said:
 
"Appa, why did all of you cry?" the boy asked. Jae Suk, who followed Jong Kook when he was running towards the son of the strongest couple, got the boy from Jong Kook. "Everyone cried because they will not run anymore." Jae Suk answered the little boy's question. "Why Jae Suk samchon? Are you all tired?" asked by the five-year-old kid. "No, not all. But we can't run the same anymore if one of us will be gone." Jae Suk answered the kid's question again. The national emcee is having fun with his godson. Five years ago, when Ji Hyo had delivered a cute little boy, he was the first one to scream that he'll be the very first godfather of the young kid. "Arasso, samchon. It's no fun if one will be gone." said the boy who really got the intellect and traits from his parents. "Ya! Your son is really smart and cute." Jae Suk said as he patted the proud father. 
 
The kid was asked to go back to the dressing room once again as the members will resume the filming. The members are now standing in line for the ending part of their show. Jae Suk, who stands in the middle, started to talk. "Hello everyone! Today is the last day that our show will be aired, but I hope that all the memories that we have shared will forever remain in your hearts. From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you and we wish you all the best." the national emcee was heard with his last spiel in the show. After his spiel, all of them bowed deeply in front of the camera. "Cut!" the director of the show shouted. The members stood up after their deep bow. Jong Kook helped Ji Hyo stood up after the bow. The cute little boy came running towards his mother. "Omma, are you okay?" the boy asked. "Yes, I am, my little boy." Ji Hyo answered.
 
Kim Jong Kook looked at his son and the mother of his son. He feels so happy and contented seeing them together. He feels the happiest being with them all the time. Suk Jin's sudden illness and the members' sudden decision of not filming anymore is actually favorable for him. He can enjoy all the time that he has with his family. Ji Hyo looked at him and gave him a look to take their son. He knows Ji Hyo is not good at carrying a kid because she easily gets tired lately. He immediately went to his wife's place and took the kid from her grasp. He noticed how pale Ji Hyo is and he feels nervous seeing her in that kind of situation. Luckily, Jae Suk was still at the hallway, so he had asked him to take care of his son first. Although Jae Suk was confused, looking at Ji Hyo, he understood the situation.
 
"Omma.." shouted the kid when he saw his mother fainted. Jae Suk was surprised to hear the kid shouted that way. The kid really reminds him of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo together. He patted the kid's hair, and the kid looked at him. "Why did my mom sleep on the floor?" asked by the little kid naively. "She's very sleepy." answered Jae Suk. "She won't sleep for a long time, right? Jae Suk samchon? Omma said she is not sleeping beauty, so she won't sleep that long." said the kid. "Does your mom feel that way often?" Jae Suk asked. The kidded shook his head. "No. My appa always helps her get up. Appa will be mad at Omma if she won't open her eyes, and Omma doesn't want Appa to get mad." stated by the boy. 
 
Jae Suk felt something strange. 'Is Ji Hyo sick?' he asked himself. 'Kids don't lie, right?' he asked himself again. He looked at Jong Kook who is now waiting for their car. Ji Hyo is still unconscious and Jong Kook's face is really worried. He noticed that the car had already arrived, so Jong Kook asked him politely to bring their son to him. Jae Suk walked towards Jong Kook. His steps are very heavy. "Jong Kook-ah, is Ji Hyo severely sick?" asked Jae Suk. He looked at Jae Suk. "Hyung, I'll tell you about her condition very soon. But as of now, she needs to be in the hospital. I, myself, don't really know what's going on. I'm sorry, hyung. I hope you understand." Jong Kook said as he placed Ji Hyo at the back seat and the kid in front.
 
Jong Kook waved at him as the car started its engine. He just saw Ji Hyo being lively earlier, so what's the matter? He took his phone out from his pocket. He had sent someone a message. After a while, the recipient of Jae Suk's message had replied. Jae Suk was surprised when he received the message. He hurriedly run towards the other members. "Come here all of you. I have something important to say." Jae Suk called everyone's attention. All of them looked at him curiously. He then told them what he saw earlier. All of them looked pretty worried about the Ace's condition. "Will she be okay?" Gary asked. "I think so. Jong Kook is there for her, so I'm pretty sure she'll be better. If she won't get any better, I know they will fight." Jae Suk said. "The two of them really like bickering." Suk Jin said. 

 

"More like Ji Hyo noona is cursing and Kim Jong Kook hyung is just listening." the saboteur Gwang Soo said. They couldn't help but smile on Gwang Soo's words. They know what he said was true. Although the married couple both have strong personalities, the members know they do have kind hearts. "I'll just give Jong Kook hyung a call." Ha Ha said. "Let him call us. I think he would not like it if we ask first." Suk Jin adviced Ha Ha. "Ya! Ha Ha ya, Jong Kook is way better than you, eh?" Jae Suk teased the shortest of them. "Ey hyung, I just don't have time." Ha Ha answered. Jae Suk's phone starts ringing, and they were able to see who the caller is, all of them asked Jae Suk to hurriedly answer the call. When he picked up the call, Jong Kook could be heard catching his breath, "Hyung, Ji Hyo is.. Ji Hyo is.." Jong Kook couldn't finish his words. "What?" everyone asked in chorus although they know the answer as Jae Suk's wife had replied to him. Jong Kook heard them, and so he had decided to say it aloud, "Ji Hyo is pregnant with our second child." the commander caller on the other line pronounced the words happilly. Everyone laughed silently with the obviously joyful Kim Jong Kook.