The Princesses

Up Where We Belong

 

The members were so surprised that the guest is really appearing in front of their eyes. It has been a long time since they have wanted to take the A-list actress as a guest, but the guest had always been so busy. While the guest was walking slowly towards them on a red-carpet-like floor, the four members of the show on the left side of the man who makes him happy looked at that man. She knows why they look at him. She also knows that even the only person on her right, is also curiously looking at the man that she secretly likes. She has her gaze focus on the man who looks so nervous beside her.  
 
The guest is now standing in the middle of the guest and the man that she secretly likes. She can see that the man beside her is smiling to the guest. The guest’s eyes met the man’s small eyes. And then, she saw them smiling at one another. The other Running Man members teased the two ex-members of the show X-Man. Their love line there was so famous. “Of course!” Ha Ha mimicked Kim Jong Kook. 
 
Kim Jong Kook looked at Ha Ha when the latter did what he did to Yoon Eun Hye when they were starting to create a love line. He remembered that he covered her ears and said “of course” to answer one of the crucial questions on their former show. It was a variety show, after all. He knows he did it just for fun, but he couldn’t deny the fact that he had been attracted to their special guest today.
 
“Welcome to Running Man!” Everyone cheered on the guest except her. The guest is none other than Yoon Eun Hye. She knows Yoon Eun Hye very well. They had acted in a very successful drama. She also knows the love line that Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye had in the past is just like the love line that she has with Kang Gary. It is loved by many. It is inevitable. 
 
She clapped her hands when the men clapped their hands. She stopped clapping when she saw the two hugging each other on their introductory part. A loud noise of tease was heard from the men. She also heard a loud noise inside her heart. While the men are cheering for them, her heart feels like crushing. If these men just knew what she’s going through right now, she wonders if they will still tease that way.
 
“Song Ji Hyo, you acted with Yoon Eun Hye before, right?” Yu Jae Suk called her attention. She smiled at the guest and answered Jae Suk’s question with a smile, “Yes, Oppa. We acted in Goong.” “It’s been a while Yoon Eun Hye-ssi” she greeted the guest with a smile on her face. After she smiled at Eun Hye, her eyes met Jong Kook’s eyes. She looked away before her hurt could be caught. She couldn’t be caught. 
 
The PD has just finished giving their mission now. It is a princess race. There would be two teams. That means Kim Jong Kook will obviously be not a part of her team. Who would love to see her on her team when they know Eun Hye is the guest? She sure knows that fans would react if she’ll choose him on her team.
 
Fortunately, Yoon Eun Hye will get to choose first because she’s the guest. 
 
Eun Hye Team: Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jong Kook, Kang Gary, Ji Suk Jin, and Ha Ha
Song Ji Hyo Team: Song Ji Hyo, Yu Jae Suk, and Lee Kwang Soo