The End

Up Where We Belong

"Happy Birthday Ace. Aunt Byul and I will visit you so you can play with our kid, okay?" Ha Ha greeted first. "Happy Birthday Ace. Uncle Gary loves you so much." said Gary, who is now a very famous singer alongside Gil known as the Leessang. He is still single but rumors of him dating Lee Si Young is trending. "You've grown a little older, Ace." Gwang Soo, who was always mentioned after Joong Ki, had made a name of his own already. He is now known as the new Asian prince. "Where is your little sister, Ace? She should be proud to have you as her brother. Take care of her, okay?"Jae Suk said as he hugged his favorite godson. "Kooknie is in the car with ahjumma." said Ace who was pertaining to his five-year-old younger sister. "Happy Birthday Ace! Don't give your parents headache in the future now that you're growing year by year, okay?" Suk Jin told the kid. "I will, Suk Jin samchon, so please be careful of your health, too, okay?" Ace answered back, and made Suk Jin so touched. He hugged the kid very tight. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo feel so proud of their son, and they are also happy seeing the Running Man family still bonded as ever. They already have two children named Kooknie and Ace and the other members are living differently, but their relationship didn't change at all. They felt really really proud and happy. 

 

Just then, a famous song was played. The song "Twist King" by Turbo was played. The Running Man looked at one another and danced to the song that they used to dance on their 28th episode on Running Man before. It brings back memories when all of them danced with all their hearts. The little boy, who is celebrating his birthday on a special day today, cannot hide the vast happiness on his face while he was looking at his Mom and Dad who are busy staring at each other. The little boy can understand how love brings his Mom and Dad together despite of every differences that they have. The little boy looks at the former members of Running Man, who are out there performing their dances as if they are filming Running Man again. He smiled and took the microphone from his Dad. He sings the song very well and he dances very gracefully with the song. All the members stopped dancing, when the cute little boy of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo showed his talent to everyone. When the little boy turned around, they danced once again. Ji Hyo bursts into laughter when she remembers that she used to dance and sing the song when Jong Kook was singing it before like Ace, but Ace is much talented than her. She even remembers how funny it was when they let her danced alone during that segment. Ji Hyo was caught off-guard when Jong Kook pulled her close to his arms. Jong Kook kissed her in front of the public. Her eyes were asking Jong Kook which Jong Kook understood as he said, "Thank you for giving me a wonderful son and a wonderful daughter." 
 
Ji Hyo smiled back at him. She corrected her by saying, "Wonderful sons." Jong Kook looked at her stomach. She could see his mouth growing bigger and bigger. "Yah! Close your mouth." Ji Hyo warned her. "I'll be a father again?" Jong Kook happilly asked in a loud voice. Ace and the Running Man members stopped doing what they were doing. Ji Hyo smiled beautifully as she nodded at Jong Kook. "It seems to us that you have a hobby of creating humans every five years." Jae Suk kidded the once again new parents. "Congratulations!!" shouted by the Running Man members. To her surprise, Ji Hyo almost fall, however, Jong Kook's reflexes were so quick that he was able to catch his wife. "Yah! Don't surprise my wife. My third child is inside her stomach." Jong Kook shouted. "Yah! Kim Jong Kook-ssi, it is my child, too." said Ji Hyo as she hit his chest. All of them laughed at the commander and at the ace. The people who are inside the school applauded when they heard them. Jong Kook bowed in front of them as a symbol of apology for shouting. It's funny how things never change for all of them. The love, respect, care, and affections that they have for each other are very priceless. Then, the minus one of the song 'Up Where We Belong' was played. 
 
The song 'Up Where We Belong' gives chills to the people who are watching the said family affair now. Today in Ace's school, a school festival is being celebrated, and being a son of famous celebrities, it became more special when popular entertainers went to greet the amazing kid. They don't mind if the festival will be for a long time for they know it's rare to witness a scene like this happening in reality. The song chills them more as Suk Jin, who loves classical music, sings the song. It touches their hearts seeing the oldest member of Running Man singing with all his best. While singing the song, the happilly married couple was reminded about their song. 
 
Suk Jin saw them talking with each other thinking which song is good for them. He overheard the problem, and suggested the song 'Up Where We Belong' as their theme song. They just revealed their relationship to the members, so they have just thought of having their couple song. When Jong Kook asked Suk Jin as to why he suggested it, Suk Jin answered that he had watched the film 'Up Close and Personal' where the main characters are also from the entertainment industry, although the song was not used as the main OST, he felt it fits the film well. And by looking at them, he was reminded of the film that he likes. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo searched about the song and they thought Suk Jin's suggestion is the best among the rest. 
 
Back in reality, the seven former members of Running Man stand in line. Ace stands between his famous mom and his famous dad. They stand on their usual places. This time, not to film a show, but to take a photo of a scene happening in real life. The people grabbed the opportunity when they see them standing in line. Camera flashes are everywhere. The members gave them the best smile as they know that no matter what happens, all of them will be together until the end of time. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo held hands. They smiled sweetly for they know that nothing can ever separate them, and that they will be living happilly forever and ever and after. The members, as usual, bowed deeply in front of the people. Afterwards, the members, including the strongest couple Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo bid them goodbye by waving their hands with their smiles present on their faces. The Kim family went back to the car and the couple saw the sleeping Kooknie. They went in with Ace, and as the door shut down, the car immediately leaves to bring them back to their so-called home. 
 
"Love is like a narrow road to heaven with burning hells along the way." This quotation is proven by the SpartAce couple. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo, who are known as the strongest members of Running Man, whose wits and skills scare the other members, and whose personalities are strong stood, stand, and will stand the test of time and love. They endured, endure, and will endure the pain and joy of being together, they can hide and they can seek, but they know they won't be able to escape each other's love. They can run and go to many places no matter how near nor far the distance is for they know they won't just walk together, but they know they will also run believing, understanding, caring, wanting, needing, missing, and loving only each other. 
 
"Don't walk, just run!" Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo said their show's famous line at the same time to their son, Ace, who told them that he'll appear on a remake of the variety show that they were in for kids. They gave their son a good luck smile while Jong Kook is seen carrying the little Kooknie on his strong arm while Ji Hyo's head, who's touching her stomach and feeling the baby, is on his shoulder . The last scene of them is like a beautiful portrait of a wonderful family. The driver is seen looking at the rear-view mirror smiling on what caught his sight.
 
A whistle has been blown. It's time to do the mission. - This was said before. But now, a whistle has been blown, it's also a sign that the mission has been successful. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo's story has been proven a one hundred and one percent success. With this, everything has fallen into their right places, and so the final curtain has been shown. The end. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Thank you for all the viewers, commentators, subscribers, and voters. I'll try to make another fan fiction if I have a chance. I hope that you were able to like the story that I have just created. See you all next time. :)