The News

Up Where We Belong

The news about Song Ji Hyo's accident has been all over the entertainment world. The many fans of Song Ji Hyo wanted to take a glimpse of the actress, who is in a coma right now. There are a lot of people outside the hospital where Ji Hyo was transferred. Ji Hyo was transferred to one of the best hospitals in Seoul. Her fans are waiting for her to wake up. Like them, the six people inside wish her the same as well. 

The Running Man has stopped filming for a while because of the said matter. They know it is different not having Ji Hyo around. It's just temporary because they know Ji Hyo will soon recover. Days passed, weeks passed, and almost a month had passed, but Ji Hyo's condition is not changing. It's as if it is blank. Jae Suk came near Jong Kook who is sitting beside Ji Hyo on the bed. 

"Jong Kook-ah, let us watch over her." the famous of the all said. Jong Kook shook his head. "I'll just stay beside her, Hyung. I'm afraid she'll let go if I go." Jong Kook said while looking at Ji Hyo's unmoving body. "Look at you Jong Kook-ah, your mustache has grown so much. Ji Hyo doesn't like that." Jae Suk said to him. "Hyung, she won't be gone, right?" he asked. Jae Suk tapped his shoulder. "She won't, so wash yourself up." Jae Suk said. 

Jong Kook held Ji Hyo's hand. He felt Ji Hyo held his. It's as if she was stopping him to go. Jong Kook held her hand back. Then, he heard a sound from the machine. Jae Suk and Jong Kook looked at each other. They thought they heard a sound from the machine, but it was just the same. Jong Kook followed Jae Suk's advice. "Please wait for me, Ji Hyo-yah. I'll come clean to you later. Oppa, will look so handsome in front of you. Please wait for me, arraso?" he asked the unconscious Ji Hyo.

Jae Suk felt so sorry towards Jong Kook. Looking at him and looking at her, he knows they are a perfect couple. His tears fell when Jong Kook left the room. "Ji-hyo yah. Please be strong. A lot of us are waiting for you. Before when you got sick after doing the mission, you were able to be back after missing out two episodes. But now, you haven't recovered yet. Don't tell me you'll miss out all the missions? It's not like you, Ji Hyo-yah. We should make a candy alliance, you know." Jae Suk said while stopping his own tears. 

Suk Jin came inside to check on Jae Suk. He saw Jae Suk trying to stop his tears from falling, and that made him tear up. He went closer to where the candy alliance team are. "Yu Jae Suk, what are you doing? You shouldn't cry in front of Song Ji Hyo." called Suk Jin. "But why are you on tears, too?" Jae Suk asked. "Because you are contagious." Suk Jin answered. The two older men of Running Man look closely at Ji Hyo, and their tears began to fall again.

Gwang Soo was seen crying outside the room. "Ji Hyo-noona said she has been so fond of me lately. If I had shouted loudly way back then, she should have woke up and made her way out of that accident." Gwang Soo uttered as he cries. Ha Ha felt the pain of Gwang Soo and saw the guilt of Gary. With him not knowing what to do, he didn't stop himself from crying. Gary was seen silently crying, too. 

Jong Kook came back fast. It was not an hour yet since he had gone home. His face is so clean right now. To his surprise, all of the Running Man members were crying out loud in the room. "What's the matter?" he asked. They looked at him with a sorry look. He saw Jae Suk shook his head. He saw Ji Hyo covered with a white blanket. "She's gone, Hyung." Gwang Soo answered him. Song Ji Hyo's death is all over the news.