The Show

Up Where We Belong

"Oppa.." she called. Everyone of them looked at her. She saw them smiled brightly at her. She looked at them blankly blank. He looked at her, too. He smiles as he sees the beauty of who is sitting prettily in front of him. He couldn't believe that he is this beautiful girl's boyfriend. He smiled at her. "Ji Hyo-ah, our mission today will not be that easy, so you should be strong and prove to them that you are the Ace, arasso? I'll do my best to protect you." Commander Jong Kook said. 

She nodded at Jong Kook. When Jong Kook stood up, she did stand as well. They are now standing beside each other and walking towards the mission's place. Running Man has stopped filming for few weeks, and right now they are back. She knows they stopped the filming to save Gary's face from giving the audience some troubles. They entered the mission place already. They stand in their usual places. She caught a glance from Gary, whom she knows is having some discomfort. 

The Running Man members bowed deeply. She followed them, too. 'How could I forget to bow when it's Chuseok today?' she scolded herself. She looked at how Jong Kook and Gary bowed themselves. They were so masculine. 'How could they bow that deep? If it has to be done by me, my back bones will be cracked by now.' she thought to herself. After the bow, all of them stood up on their places. She clapped by herself first making her the only member who clapped. 'Oh no! This will be embarrassing.' she thought. "Ji Hyo-yah, what's up with you now?" Jae Suk looked at her and asked her. 'I thought so.' she said to herself. 

True enough, the mission for today is not that easy. She could see her co-members taking today's mission seriously. Today, they have to find things to eliminate their guest. The guest is one of her closest friend in show business. She is known for her hit drama, "Rooftop Prince". The actress, who is known as Han Ji Min, took time to guest on their show right now. For them to eliminate her, they should find all the costumes of the four princes of Rooftop Prince. But for them to be eliminated, Ji Min should find all the Running Balls with their names on it. 

Kim Jong Kook appeared in front of her. "Ji Hyo-yah, are you okay? Have you found them?" asked by her boyfriend. "Not yet, Oppa. I feel so down right now because I couldn't find a single costume." she answered. "Let's look for them together. Let's try to eliminate the guest." Jong Kook added. "I feel so thankful that your friend guested on the show, but I'm sorry towards her because she has to be eliminated by us." Jong Kook continued. "It's okay, Oppa. She knows the rules." she said. "Do you think it's okay? Will it really be okay?" Jong Kook asked her when she looked at him. She nodded her head. "Yes, Oppa." 

In the jail, Ha Ha and Gwang Soo who were elimated earlier talked about Jong Kook. "It must be so hard for him to eliminate Ji Hyo's closest friend." Ha Ha said. "He's really taking it seriously, Hyung." Gwang Soo added. They sighed. Today's mission will never be the same. They know that if the mission is all about Song Ji Hyo, two men will be seriously be affected. They were happy that Gary and Jong Kook were able to be okay with already, but they do know, that it will take them time to let the wound be fully healed.

Ji Hyo is now with Jae Suk and Suk Jin. She can see the determination of the two older men in Running Man. "Jae Suk Oppa, don't push it too hard. You'll get hurt." she said in a concern way as Jae Suk tried to open the locked room. Suk Jin was just staring at Jae Suk doing the mission. Suk Jin looked at her and gave her a smile. "See Ji Hyo-ah? Jae Suk is doing his best thinking he's the best." Suk Jin said. "Yah! Ji Hyo always says Daebak to me. Isn't it right, Ji Hyo-ah?" Jae Suk asked her to be on his side. She laughed. "Daebak!~" she uttered her famous line. 

She was about to go to the uncomfortable Gary, but she heard the announcement. "Kang Gary out! Kang Gary out!" She smirked. All of them are getting eliminated one by one, so she should now be more serious about looking for the hints. Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Jong Kook, and her are the only ones remaining. Then, she heard her name called by the PDs. "Song Ji Hyo out! Song Ji Hyo out!" She frowned a little. "Aiishht~" she knew she is now eliminated.