The Man

Up Where We Belong

Ji Hyo blushed when she heard what Jong Kook told her. She knows she sleeps heavily, but she didn't know that Jong Kook could actually sleep longer than her. She looked at the other Running Man members. She knows that they heard what Jong Kook uttered, and it made her face redder once again. "Yah! Ji Hyo-yah, now we know why you and Jong Kook really match each other. You both are sleepy-head." Jae Suk kidded around the shy Ji Hyo. "Yah! Jae Suk Oppa, I'll tell that to Jong Kook Oppa when he wakes up." Ji Hyo warned Jae Suk.

The Running Man members looked at the sleeping Kim Jong Kook. An hour after Ji Hyo had fallen asleep, Jong Kook fell asleep. The Running Man members couldn't sleep very well because Jong Kook kept on murmuring words. Ji Hyo, on the other hand, is still sleeping soundly. While the couple was sleeping, the members made fun of them. They were teasing them how perfect they could be when both of them sleep so hard. Ha Ha even took a picture of the sleeping couple. He will show it to them when they woke up. He laughed with the silly thoughts on his mind. 

Ji Hyo woke up earlier than Jong Kook. She woke up seeing the faces of the other members smiling towards her. "Why?" she asked blankly. All of them pointed their index finger to the sleeping Jong Kook. Jong Kook was sleep talking. Jong Kook kept on murmuring words, and she noticed his eyebrows meeting one another. "Is he having a dream or a nightmare?" she asked them. The driver looks very tired as the road has not yet been over. The place that they have to go to is so so far away. "Yah! Kang Gary! Where the hell will you take us? Why is it so far?" Ji Hyo asked angrily. 

"Oh yes. The angry Ji Hyo is here with us." Gwang Soo shouted his joy out. "Yah!" Ji Hyo called his attention. She can hear Jong Kook's words and she can see him sweat, so she took the scarf that she has on her pocket. She wiped Jong Kook's sweaty face and tried to wake him up. "Jong Kook Oppa.." she called. She saw Jong Kook smiled at her even though the eyes of her boyfriend were closed. "Ji Hyo-yah.." called Jong Kook during his sleep. She looked at her boyfriend, while the others are looking at her. 

"Let's run together, Ji Hyo-yah. I want to kiss you and feel you in my arms forever and ever, Ji Hyo-ah." Jong Kook said while sleeping. She can feel her face burning with what Jong Kook had said, and she can feel like she'll be melting soon by the looks that she can see by the Running Man members, who are enjoying the scene. "Up where we belong." Jong Kook continued. They were confused with what he said. "I love you, Ji Hyo-yah." Jong Kook said that made her heart beats so fast. "Eeeyyyy.." Gwang Soo teased the couple when he heard what the sleeping Jong Kook said. Gwang Soo found Jong Kook so mushy with his noona. 

Jong Kook is sitting in the van between Ha Ha and her. She bowed to them when they heard a lot of words coming out from Jong Kook. "Who thought watching a sleeping Jong Kook could be this fun? I wish this was being filmed." Suk Jin asked in a funny tone. "Ji Hyo-yah, don't you think it's dangerous? Even in his dreams, he can see you." Jae Suk joked around her. "The great commander is obssessed with the ace." Ha Ha added. "Yah! Stop it. Don't made fun of the sleeping Jong Kook Oppa." she said in a very untune way. 

"Jong Kook Oppa.. Jong Kook Oppa.." Ji Hyo called him multiple times. He opened his eyes. He saw Ji Hyo right in front of his eyes. She saw Ji Hyo's swollen face. He made a confused look that made the woman in front of him blank. His eyes wandered around and he saw the Running Man members smiling at him. "Ya! Jong Kook hyung, you need to explain a lot of things." Gary said. "Am I not dead?" he asked. A loud "huh" was heard all over the van. "Hyung, what are you saying? You are inside the van." Ha Ha answered his confusion. 

He looked at the van one more time. He looked at the woman in front of him, and without any thoughts, he hugged her tightly. The loud "ooohhh" by the members were heard by him, but he didn't care. "I thought I lost you, Ji Hyo-yah. Don't you ever go away from me." Jong Kook was heard saying this to Ji Hyo. He let go of Ji Hyo and looked at everyone. "Hyung, Ji Hyo-ah, Dongsaeng-ah, I had a dream, a bad dream, and thank God it was just a dream." he said in a very happy tone. He held Ji Hyo's hand and he smiled once again. It's real. They are alive. All the things that he have thought were just a dream. A playful dream.