The Triangle

Up Where We Belong

 

Kwang Soo, who has been so close to Ji Hyo, couldn’t hide his happiness when he found out that finally his noona has spread her wings. He didn’t hesitate to say yes when she asked them to help her for her to be forgiven by Jong Kook. He has rooted for the two from the beginning, but he knows rooting the two of them is not enough as the fans root for Gary and Ji Hyo. 
 
Gary, who has kept his feelings for a long time, admitted his love to his Monday girlfriend to the rest of the remaining members. He wanted to keep it until he dies, but he felt like he was dying when he saw the two walking happily towards them. He always jokes around Ji Hyo, but all his words are true. But, it was only him who knew.
 
“Ji Hyo-ah, you shouldn’t waver, okay?” whispered Jong Kook when the teams were already announced. It has been another week, and here they are again, filming for another episode. This time, it is once again a princess race. The princesses should marry one of the ondals that they need to train. The guests are Noh Sa Yeon, who is the team’s princess of Jong Kook and Suk Jin, and UEE, who is the team’s princess of Gwang Soo and Jae Suk. Ji Hyo’s team ondals are Ha Ha and Gary.
 
Ji Hyo kissed Jong Kook’s face lightly. It made him flustered. “I will, Oppa.” she assured Jong Kook. Jong Kook kissed his girlfriend’s upper lip as a response. To his surprise, Ji Hyo reciprocated the kiss. When he realized it, Ji Hyo has already moved her face and stuck her tongue out. His heart raced quickly upon his girlfriend’s gestures. “Yah!” he smilingly shouted. 
 
“Hyung, what’s the matter?” Ha Ha asked Gary when he heard a loud noise on the table. He knew that Gary saw what he saw, and he had just punched the innocent table. “I just feel like punching the table. I’m an ondal today. It’s a pity how I pity the pity I’m playing.” Gary answered. Ha Ha looked at Gary. Today, their roles are to be fools to be trained by the princess, so the princess could marry them. 'Be strong, Hyung. Be strong.' Ha Ha thought to himself. 
 
The race started and Gary showed off his charming side. He showed a lot of his charisma on today's episode. All the staffs can't help but smile whenever he utters sweet messages or sweet lines to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo, as a part of the Monday couple, smiles whenever he teases her. However, her heart knows it's for variety and it's for the show. Gary is her reel boyfriend, but she already has Jong Kook as her real boyfriend. Sometimes, she wished that pairing her up with Gary would stop.
But then again, her pairing with Gary is well-known in and out of the country. She saw Gary looking at her and she gave him an unnatural big smile.