The Conference

Up Where We Belong

Few days ago, when the Running Man members reached the place that Gary recommended, he thought of an idea that he'd love to take the consequences of. The dream that he just had, made him realize how significant Ji Hyo is in his life. Up to now, the feelings that he had felt during that playful dream could still be felt by him. He had asked for the consent of the men when Ji Hyo excused herself to go to the ladies' room. He knows that it is now the time for him to step up, and to let the whole world know that Ji Hyo and him belong to each other, and only with each other. 

Kim Jong Kook is having a press conference right now. He is up to promote his album, where the song "Men are all like that" could be heard. The reporters have gathered inside the hall where the man who has a soft voice contradicting his big body is seen. There are so many cameras around him, and his smile could be seen even from afar. He drank water to clenched his thirst. The flashes of camera are starting to make him blind, but he doesn't care. And then, just as expected, reporters will flood him questions. 

"Kim Jong Kook-ssi, to whom do you dedicate your song?" "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, does this song have a special meaning for you?" "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, what do you think of your song? Do you think it will be a hit?" the reporters had asked him about his album. But, there was a question that was asked differently. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, is there a special girl in your life whom you think you'll protect with for all of your life?" asked the rookie reporter. The other reporters were surprised with what the rookie reporter had asked the singer. Jong Kook, on the other hand, took the microphone, and placed it near his mouth.

As if it was ordered, all the cameras rolled to where Jong Kook is sitting. "Out of all the questions I've heard, that question seemed to be the most interesting." he answered smiling. He noticed some reporters' eyebrows will soon reach the sky, some reporters' eyebrows will soon have a wrinkled face. "There's a girl whom I'd really love to be with forever. She's someone whom I want to protect for all of my life. She's someone whom I know doesn't need much of protection because she totally handles herself well. And I love her very much because of that." he answered the question with an honest heart. 

"What is he trying to do, Jae Suk Oppa?" Ji Hyo asked the other member with a worried look. "He's trying to be free." Jae Suk asnwered. "He wants to be be free to show how much love he can give you, Ji Hyo-yah. Why are you so blank? You're the Ace, and you're really blank?" Jae Suk joked around her once again. They are getting ready for today's mission. After Jong Kook's press conference, he'll head to the mission place where all of them are waiting. So right now, the two of them who arrived early are just watching the live telecast of Jong Kook's interview. 

"Is she from the show business, Kim Jong Kook-ssi?" added by one of the reporters. "Yes, she is." he once again answered with all honesty. "Is she Yoon Eun Hye?" asked by one of the reporters. "I'm afraid not." he answered. The reporters were seen so happy with the attitude Kim Jong Kook is showing. He is not denying things. It's the first time that Jong Kook answered lots of questions unrelated to the album. "Did she ever guest on Running Man?" one of the reporters asked. "Yes, she did. I saw her once again there." he answered. 

The two members of the Running Man are now joined by Kwang Soo and Suk Jin. "Noona, what did you feed Jong Kook hyung? He looks so smitten by you." Gwang Soo curiously asked. "Because she's blank." Suk Jin answered and the three of them laughed. "Noona, I hope I can find someone like you." Gwang Soo said all of a sudden. Jae Suk and Suk Jin looked at Gwang Soo. Gwang Soo bowed to them as he knows it will make Ji Hyo awkward. "But Noona, you are so pretty today." Gwang Soo added. Hearing this, her face turned red. 

"Who is she?" one of the reporters bravely asked. "I can't tell you her name here. This is not where I want to reveal her name." Jong Kook answered. "By saying that, are you confirming that you are in a relationship?" asked to him. "Yes, I obviously am." he answered with his smile not leaving his face. Reporters were so shocked to hear the honest Jong Kook. It was their first time seeing him like this. All thanks to the arrow of Cupid. "I'll let you know who she is very soon." Jong Kook added. The press conference ended, and he'll be making his way to the mission place now. The mission place where his heart is wandering.