The Remedy

Up Where We Belong

 

“Song Ji Hyo out! Song Ji Hyo out!” the announcement of her elimination ended up with silence. 
 
His senses came back when he heard the elimination of his girlfriend. He was more surprised to see himself holding the ripped name tag of Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was looking at him when he looked at her. His girl is looking so blank at him. It made him blank, too. He couldn’t see Gary in the scene anymore. It hits him when he realized he has a mission to do. He’s the spy, and he’s off to eliminate everyone. 
 
He was looking for Gary all over the place, but he couldn’t find him. He decided to visit the members in the jail who were eliminated by him. A flashback went to the PD talking to him to be a spy and to the time when he eliminated every one of them. The members of the show were just looking at him. He was so curious on how they look at him. 
 
“Hyung!” Gary called his attention. He saw Gary sitting on one of the chairs in the jail. “You’re eliminated?” he asked curiously. He didn’t remember Gary being ousted of the game. They were surprised to hear his question. It made them realized that Jong Kook didn’t know what the mission is yet.  His eyebrows met. Jae Suk can’t stand it anymore, so he yelled at Jong Kook.
 
“Go and find Song Ji Hyo’s name tag. The mission is there.” Jae Suk shouted. He didn’t know why all of them look so frustrated. He followed what Jae Suk said, so he went out of the jail. “My head is aching because of these two.” Jae Suk uttered. “Hyung, my heart is.” Gary said unconsciously. The five members look at Gary who looks so forlorn. All of them sighed.
 
Ji Hyo, who’s standing and looking outside the window, was seen by Jong Kook. He noticed her back without its name tag on. It made him feel guilty, but it was just a game. He looked for Ji Hyo’s eliminated name tag, and his eyes feel like bursting into tears. There was something on Ji Hyo’s eliminated name tag.  ‘Please forgive me, my Jong Kook Oppa. I know I was wrong.’ These were written on it.
 
He looked at the PD. “Today’s mission is a fake. It was Ms. Song Ji Hyo’s idea. I think it will be better for you to come to her and ask as to why she has asked about this kind of mission.” The PD answered his confused look.  As soon as he heard what the PD said, he run towards Ji Hyo’s direction. Ji Hyo was facing the window. Again, he saw something on Ji Hyo’s back. “I’m sorry, I love you.”
 
Ji Hyo was so surprised to feel Jong Kook’s hug from behind. She knows he found out what this day is. Sure it makes her feel embarrassed, but she couldn’t afford losing Jong Kook over some misunderstandings, so she asked for the Running Man staffs to help her carry out her personal mission. She promised them that she’ll compromise in the future with this. 
 
“Ji Hyo-ah, are you crazy? Why did you tire all the Running Man people for this?” Jong Kook asked in a teasing way. She smiled at her boyfriend. “Yes, I am. I am crazy because of you. Shall I stop now?” she asked him. “Yah! Do you want to die?” Jong Kook jokingly asked. They hugged each other not minding the people who are looking at them.