The Dillema

Up Where We Belong

 

"It started, it started." Suk Jin excitedly said when he saw Jong Kook and Ji Hoon fighting over name tags. Again, the serious look on their faces are so evident that everyone is curious of. This is just a game, but the intensity is too high. They saw Eun Hye attacked Ji Hyo while Ji Hyo was looking out for her team mate. Ji Hyo's reflexes were so quick that she was able to avoid Eun Hye's ousting of her, however, Eun Hye lost her balance, so she fell on the ground and hurt her finger. 
 
"Ya! Song Ji Hyo! How could you be so careless? Look! Eun Hye is bleeding because of the cut on her finger. You should have been more careful. You should have been more careful of her." shouted Kim Jong Kook to the surprised Song Ji Hyo. Jong Kook went to see Eun Hye and checked her condition right away. "Are you okay?" he asked Eun Hye with so much concern. "It's okay, Oppa." answered Eun Hye. Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook and bit her lower lip. She forced to make a smile. "I'm sorry, Eun Hye-ssi." she apologetically said to the guest actress.  
 
"What's wrong with Jong Kook hyung? Why did she shout at Ji Hyo noona like that?" Kwang Soo was so concerned about Ji Hyo after he heard Jong Kook shouted at her differently. "Kwang Soo-yah, the atmosphere is different, indeed." confirmed Jae Suk. Jae Suk's eyes are set to Ji Hyo. He knows Ji Hyo is suffering too much right now, but he's already eliminated, so he couldn't be there for her. 'Ji Hyo-ah, let's talk later. But now, get a hold of yourself and get up. Be strong, Ji Hyo-ah.' he uttered on his mind. He didn't know these words will be heard pretty soon.
 
Jong Kook helped Eun Hye to get up. He checked Eun Hye's hurt finger and he nodded. Back in the game, Ji Hoon has become heated. Ji Hoon has fire on his eyes as he was eyeing the coming Jong Kook. "Kim Jong Kook-ssi, do you have the right to shout at Sung-im like that?" Ji Hoon's eyes were still set on the Commander's pretty small eyes. The members in the jail can see and hear everything. All of them are on their feet as they know this could lead somewhere else. "Ji Hoon-ssi, we a have a mission to do. Why don't we settle it down, then?" Jong Kook answered back that made Ji Hoon more furious.
 
Eun Hye ran towards Ji Hyo, and she knows it. She's still as surprised as earlier with what had happened to her. Jong Kook's eyes set on her were melting her painfully. Then, she remembers how Jong Kook shouted at her because of an accident that lead Eun Hye to feel the hurt on her finger. While Eun Hye was running, Ji Hyo saw a wet part of the floor where  Eun Hye might run over, so she decided to stop the actress, but it was too late because Eun Hye is so near. She runs after Eun Hye and she was so surprised to hear a "Song Ji Hyo!! I told you stop being so careless of Eun Hye!" from the man she loves a lot. 
 
"Sung-im ah!!!  Ji Hyo noona!  Ji Hyo-yah!" Ji Hoon, Kwang Soo, Jae Suk, Suk Jin and Gary shouted in chorus. They all ran to where the person is. Eun Hye was on top of Ji Hyo who just saved her by slipping on the wet floor. Ji Hyo was trying to stop her, but wasn't that careful enough to slip on her own. She fell to the ground as her head bumped into the marble. Jong Kook saw Eun Hye's pale face, but his eyes couldn't believe what's he's seeing right now. Ji Hoon takes a hold of the unconscious Ji Hyo. The filming was stopped. Everyone became so worried when Kwang Soo shouted, "Noona's head is bleeding." 
 
"Ji Hyo-yah.." Jong Kook ran to Ji Hyo's direction, but Jae Suk stopped him. "Ji Hoon is already there." Jae Suk coldly said to him. They rushed Ji Hyo to the nearest hospital. Her head bumped to the floor badly. She was blank when the accident occurred. Ji Hoon saw Jong Kook and walked towards his way. Suk Jin knows what he's up to, so he tried to block the way, but the actor is as strong as the commander. He looks thin, but it's deceiving. Ji Hoon is now standing in front of Jong Kook when he said, "Ya! Jong Kook-ah!" and punched Jong Kook on the face. 
 
"Stop it you two." Suk Jin shouted. He's one of the few capable persons who can stop them since he's the oldest in the group. "We are in a hospital. Act properly." he continued. "Ji Hoon-ah, you go to the hotel first. Calm yourself. Just come back when you're already cool." he ordered. Ji Hoon sighed. He nodded to the members of Running Man and went back to the hotel. Every member of the show is looking at Jong Kook now. "What the hell happened to you, Jong Kook-ah?" Suk Jin seriously asked. The members are now quiet as the oldest of them is really serious.