The Rival

Up Where We Belong

The mission should be done in three ways as usual. The first mission for them to do is to do the quiz game. The quiz game is where the ondals should sit or do whatever they want to do on a small balance beam while the princesses shall answer all the trivial questions for them. If the princess answers wrongly, her team ondals will be suffering from the water explosion. A mission in Running Man has never been easy, but it has always been fun. 

The ondals positioned themselves. The blue team, which is the Princess Ji Hyo team, placed themselves on the left side of the camera. The red team, which is the Princess Sa Yeon's team, sat in the middle. And the green team, which is the Princess UEE's team, placed themselves on the right side of the camera. Time flew fast as the teams' score are 1:0:1. The last question will be asked and whoever gets it right, will be declared as the winner. Ji Hyo was as fast as ever, however, her team wasn't able to get the correct answer, so the green team took the chance, and got a score. The green team is the first winner. 

The second mission is divided into two parts.The ondals should choose one place and complete a mission there. Ha Ha of the blue team went to the place where he has to carry Ji Hyo. He needs to carry her and complete a mission to cross the way by doing the limbo rock. It was funny for the red team as Suk Jin has to carry the not-so-light Sa Yeon. Jae Suk made fun of the two ondals since UEE is with Gwang Soo to complete another mission.

Ha Ha found it hard to do the mission, so Ji Hyo went to the other place to do the mission there first. She was surprised to see what UEE and Gwang Soo were doing. They were doing the pepero kiss. She was flustered when she saw a glance given to her by Jong Kook. She imagined that it was her and Jong Kook who are completing the mission. How fast her heartbeat right now is. But, it was cut short when Gary called her to do the mission already. 

She went back to reality and positioned herself in front of Kang Gary, who is obviously nervous right now. "Are you going to close your eyes?" Gary asked when she closed her eyes. The staff laughed. This kind of act is highly anticipated by the fans. Gwang Soo looked at Jong Kook, but Jong Kook gave him a nod that it's fine, it's just a mission. Jong Kook was looking closely to the Monday couple. He didn't care about the mission, he cares about their ways to complete the mission.

The mission failed when Ji Hyo laughed when Gary held her head. He smiled because Ji Hyo just gave him an assurance that he shouldn't worry. He liked it so much, so he's up to complete the mission now. And, he did. They finished first, so they went to the place where Suk Jin is waiting. Time for the Monday Couple to do the mission again. This time, they are on the go. Gary is on the go, too. Just as his lower lip touched Ji Hyo's lower lip, the whistle was blown. A whistle that means, the mission has been completed.

The Monday Couple hurriedly went to the place where everyone except her, Gary, UEE and Gwang Soo are waiting. Since they were able to complete the mission, Gary can help her cross the way through the limbo rock. She knows Gary is a competitive guy, and she knows that Gary can do it in one round. Jong Kook carried Sa Yeon first, but because Sa Yeon was not that easy to carry, the mission failed. She doesn't know whether to feel happy or sad regarding the failure of her boyfriend to complete the mission. All that she knows is that her boyfriend is experiencing back pain. 

It's the Monday Couple's turn to do the mission. Everyone is anticipating the duo. When Gary carried her, Jae Suk joked that it is as if they are doing the pose of a very famous film "Gone with the wind". Everyone laughed excluding Jong Kook. She can feel his stare towards them. She was right to think that Gary can do it in one blow because they heard a whistle saying they succeed on their mission. Gary wanted to give her a high ten, but she was so happy to be sitting with Jong Kook that she didn't notice Gary has lifted two hands in the air.