The Other Guest

Up Where We Belong

 

“Wouldn’t it be unfair? That team had five members, and our team only has three members. “Jae Suk jokingly whines at the PD in-charge. “Hyung, it feels like the same number, too because Ji Suk Jin is with us.” Jong Kook answered his whining jokingly that made all the members laugh. True enough, Ji Suk Jin has been eliminated the earliest for so many times. “Ya! What does that supposed to mean?” Suk Jin reacted with a funny face. Everyone bursts into laughter again. Because of Jae Suk's whining, Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang Soo were switched, which the for running man members didn't matter at all.
 
The PD heard the national emcee’s whining, and so he’ll give his answer to him now. “Yoon Eun Hye-ssi has an answer to your question, Jae Suk.” the PD told Jae Suk that made everyone curious. They all look to Eun Hye who’s smiling so brightly. Her smile makes their faces red. She’s waiting for the answer that Eun Hye is about to reveal. “I didn’t come here alone today.” one of the top actresses said. 
 
As her answer was revealed, they heard a loud sound again. Someone is walking once again on the red-carpet-like- floor. They all know that it is a man. From the way the guest stands, there is no doubt that the guest is really a man. The man’s face is covered with a big fan. As the guest comes closer and closer to her team’s direction, her heart increases its speed rapidly. As if her heart knows who the guest is.
 
The male members of Running Man were surprise when the male guest kneeled in front of her. She knows who owns the scent that she smells. She really knows this man. And because of that, her heart races faster than before. The left hand of the man asked her to lend him a hand. She was so blank to even realize it, so Jae Suk tapped her back. To her surprise, she immediately grab the hand of the second guest. Today's episode will surely have a sky rocket. "Ya! Song Ji Hyo, we have your knight now. No need to worry anymore." Ji Suk Jin said. 
 
The second guest removed the fan covering his face. The team on the left side, which is the Eun Hye team were so startled to see the handsome actor. The actor is so popular in Asia. The actor also starred with Yoon Eun Hye and Song Ji Hyo on the same drama that was mentioned by Ji Hyo earlier. The members started to tease Gary because the knight of Song Ji Hyo is much much good-looking than him. With the teasing and everything, Gary immediately gave a pitiful look making all the members of the show laugh all over again.
 
The whistle has been blown. It's time for the race to start. The first mission is to carry the princess from the first lane to the second lane. From there, another mission will be done. All of them get started. The first pair of competitors are Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang Soo. Knowing they are the easy brothers, the mission was not done at once. However, when the 'princesses' called out their attention, the two became eager to finish the mission. Suk Jin and Gwang Soo finished at the same time to everyone's surprise. All the faces seen were so funny to watch.
 
The second pair of competitors are Jae Suk and Gary. Before they started the mission, Gary went to Ji Hyo. Then everyone heard one of the Leesang members' said, "I'm thinking that my princess is you. Think of me as your prince, too." Ji Hyo, as usual, just looked at him blankly. Jae Suk just laugh with the way Gary has been acting on screen. It's for variety, but he knows this man has something towards Ji Hyo. He slightly lifted up Ji Hyo to start his mission as he asked, "What do you think of Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye?"