The Affair

Up Where We Belong

Just as the news that she has been eliminated, the Running Man members were so surprised. The members in the jail, the older men, and Jong Kook were left shocked when they heard her ousted in the game. It was their first time hearing her out early in the game. She felt sorry for herself that she has been out early, but she felt proud for her friend who ousted her. It comes to her as a surprise, too. Like how surprised the Running Man members are. 

She was about to go to jail when she saw two familiar figures inside a room. It's her boyfriend and her closest friend, Han Ji Min. Han Ji Min is a very busy girl. She knows Jong Kook is grateful enough for her friend to be in the said show. Just as she was about to pass by the room, she saw Jong Kook hugs Ji Min. Ji Min held Jong Kook's back tightly. Her blank face could be seen once again. 

She wanted to go there quickly, but she knows they are being filmed. 'Oh, wait. We are being filmed? And they are doing that? How could they do that?' she asked herself with numerous questions. She wanted to get inside the room, but she has been eliminated already. To her anger, she blagged the door. Ji Min and Jong Kook were surprised on what she just did. She knows it was so immature of her to do it, but she couldn't stand seeing someone else, especially her closest friend, takes the world that she has in Jong Kook's arms. 

She went to the jail with a very serious face. The Running Man members just stared at her. They knew that she's not in the good mood, but they probably don't know why. They must have thought that it was because she was eliminated early that's why her mood is down. "Ji Hyo-ah, you're not supposed to be here, right?" Ha Ha asked her. She looked at Ha Ha with a very angry face. "Ya! Ha Dong Hoon!" she called Ha Ha's name loudly. Ha Ha was so surprised to see and hear her yelled at him. Gwang Soo and Gary stared at how surprised Ha Ha's face is. 

Jae Suk and Suk Jin were eliminated as well. They arrived at the jail, but she didn't mind them. All her thoughts are with Jong Kook and Ji Min. She knows they talked about Ji Min for a little time, but she didn't know that Jong Kook could be so interested with her closest friend. "Ya! Jae Suk hyung, Ji Hyo is right there and she's so mad." Ha Ha mentioned. 

Jae Suk looked at Ha Ha and looked at Ji Hyo. He noticed that there's an empty chair beside her, so he sat down. "Ji Hyo-yah." called Jae Suk. She heard Jae Suk called her. "I heard you are mad Ji Hyo-yah, what's wrong?" Jae Suk calmly asked her. She hugged Jae Suk. Jae Suk was surprised when Ji Hyo hugged her. Sure, he has hugged her multiple times in the show, but this one is different. He feels like all his sweat has dried up. 

Gwang Soo, Suk Jin, Gary, and Haha looked at Jae Suk and Ji Hyo's direction. They feel pity to the girl who's feeling so down right now. It must have been so hard for her to accept the truth. They actually don't know how they will tell her about it. "Jong Kook Oppa is having an affair with Ji Min, Jae Suk Oppa." she said in a very sad voice. 

"Ya! Ji Hyo-yah! How could you say to Jae Suk hyung that Jong Kook hyung and Ji Min-ssi have an affair?" bursted Ha Ha. She knows Ha Ha must have been upset because he is so close to Jong Kook, but heck, she is so close to Ji Min, too. The four men looked at them. "I saw Jong Kook Oppa hugged Han Ji Min-ssi!" she shouted as the wind blows coldly to them.