The Running Men

Up Where We Belong

During 'the show', the whistle has been blown. It's time for them to do mission. Before the mission has been announced, Jong Kook went to see Ji Hyo on her grave. He saw the beautiful smile of Ji Hyo on its gravestone. He sat in front of his girlfriend's grave making it appear as if Ji Hyo is sitting in front of him. The grave of Ji Hyo is taller than others. It isn't flat. The picture on the tombstone was etched beautifully. He couldn't even believe that the girl in the picture is his girlfriend. "Ji Hyo-yah, our mission today will not be that easy, so you should be strong and prove to the that you are the Ace, arasso? I'll do my best to protect you." he said in a serious tone not knowing that Ji Hyo's soul is sitting in front of him, and nodded at what he just had said. 

When he stood up, he felt something cold beside him. 'It must have been the wind.' he thought to himself. Jong Kook reached the mission place and he stood at his place. Ji Hyo's soul stood on her place as well. Gary, who felt the sudden chill, showed discomfort on his face. He's thinking if not by his idea, Ji Hyo might have been there with them right now. Then, good thing that the whistle has been blown, time for them to do the mission. After Jae Suk's question was answered by silence, all of them felt the sadness of Ji Hyo's absence. 

The Running Men, show their seriousness on today's show. Their show is for variety, but no one has kidded around. Today's mission for them is not that easy. They must find the things to eliminate their guest, Han Ji Min, who is the closest friend of Ji Hyo. Like them, Ji Min is also suffering the loss of her great friend. Today's mission is made especially for Song Ji Hyo. The guest should eliminate them by finding the Running Balls, and the Running Men should find four costumes of the prince. The princes' costumes are the princes' that Ji Hyo had an interaction. Jumong, GyeBaek, A Frozen Flower, and Goong were the show where royals have been played, and Ji Hyo was a part of it.

Jong Kook went to the usual place where Ji Hyo would find the guest. He acted like he had seen Ji Hyo as he asked, "Ji Hyo-ah, are you okay? Have you found them?" "Let's look for them together. Let's try to eliminate the guest." he added not knowing Ji Hyo was really invisibly in front of him. "I feel so thankful that your friend guested on the show, but I feel sorry towards her because she has to be eliminated by us." he continued. He knows if Ji Hyo will be there, Ji Hyo will tell him that it's okay and that the guest knows the rules. "Do you think it's okay? Will it really be okay?" he uttered in addition.

Just as Jong Kook left the place, Ji Hyo's soul has wandered towards Jae Suk and Suk Jin. The two older men showed a different determination. The two men didn't know that Ji Hyo is just looking at them. Suk Jin uttered, "See Ji Hyo-yah? Jae Suk is doing his best thinking he's the best." Jae Suk smiled a little at Suk Jin. He remembers how Ji Hyo will say her famous line. Just as Jae Suk thought about it, he asked the door in front of him, "Ya! Ji Hyo-yah always says Daebak to me. Isn't it right, Ji Hyo-yah?" he asked in an unnatural way. If only he had heard that Ji Hyo really uttered, "Daebak!~"

When Gary and Ji Hyo were announced eliminated, the Running Men faces changed. The look on their faces were really heart-rending. Ha Ha, Gary, and Gwang Soo in the jail looked at each other. Jae Suk, Suk Jin, and Jong Kook were left shocked about hearing the elimination. They knew that Ji Min had just ousted Ji Hyo, and Ji Min will be terribly sad because of this. Ji Hyo has never been so ousted easily when she was alive. It's hard to eliminate the beautiful and the brainy, Song Ji Hyo.

Jong Kook went to see Ji Min after she saw Ji Hyo's name on the running ball. Jong Kook saw Ji Min crying and he tried to cheer her up, however, Ji Min just cried more when he did it, so he had offered his shoulder for her to cry on. Ji Min hugged him tightly and he knew it is just so painful for her to do that. He knew it as he's also experiencing the pain in his heart more and more each day. They were so surprised to hear a loud bang on the door. They released each other on each other's arms when they realized they were in a very intimate pose. "It must have been Ji Hyo-ah." Ji Min said sadly.