The Deprived

Up Where We Belong

 

The Running Man members saw the two of them happily walking while holding each other hand’s towards them. They knew that the two were able to reconcile, but they know this is just one of the many problems that they need to deal with. They know sooner or later, something will be up again. The couple went to the jail where all the other members are. They smiled at them. 
 
“I’m really sorry for troubling all of you today.” Ji Hyo apologized as she made a very deep bow. The Running Man men feel so happy that finally these two strong members of Running Man were able to patch things up. Well, not all of them feel that way. One man has a bitter reaction towards the what-they call liger couple. The terms ’li’ is for lioness and ‘ger’ for tiger. They are the strongest combination of members on their popular show.
 
“I will treat you all to dinner.” Jong Kook happily said as he was squeezing Ji Hyo’s hand. The members smiled brightly when they heard what the commander said. It’s their first time hearing him treating them for dinner. “Now we know how powerful love can be, even the Commander changes.” Jae Suk teased the two. Laughter was heard all over the place. 
 
They arrived at a famous restaurant. They were lucky enough to have found the said restaurant which gives privileges to celebrities like them. They give them the privacy that they need. All members were present, and this time, they are doing what they want to do. No need for them to tease one another, since they only do it on the show. Without the camera rolling, they are just themselves who adore each other very well.
 
In real life, which means, when they are not filming, they are really close with each other. They are fond of each other’s presence. If one will be gone, they sure know that it will be different even though a famous actor or actress replaces him/her.  They are really like a family. In fact, Jae Suk once said that their relationship on and off screen is like literally a family outing.  
 
Suk Jin, who is the oldest, knows that someone in the family is hurting inside. He admires the professionalism of Gary. He knows from the start that Kang Gary has something towards Song Ji Hyo. Since the second episode, he knows how Gary tries to show his affection to the only female member of the show. 
 
Jae Suk, on the other hand, is thinking how Jong Kook and Ji Hyo could surpass their problem if it hits online. People are fond of Monday Couple, and netizens have power to affect their relationship if one of them wouldn’t be that strong. Also, he is worried that the other half of Monday Couple might feel some awkwardness with his Monday girlfriend. 
 
Ha Ha, looks at Jong Kook and then looks at Gary.  He has been so close to the both of them. He had married the one he truly loves and he wishes for his two hyungs to find the girl that they would love until the last beating of their hearts, however, he didn’t wish them to fall in love with the same girl. He knows it will be chaotic. And he knows, when the chaos starts, he will be like a jam filled between two loaves of bread.