The Act

Up Where We Belong

Jong Kook could see right through Gary's eyes that he's doing his best not to get in their way, and he's thankful about it. He feels sorry towards Gary, but he can't help but fall in love with the woman whom the both of them has fallen in love with. Gary forced a smile at him. He smiled with all his might. He felt guilty when he knew Gary just had a fake smile. He sighed. "Jong Kook Oppa, is your back, okay?" he heard a question from someone beside him.

He nodded at her. He smiled sweetly as an appreciation of the question. Ji Hyo is sitting right next to him. He wondered when he and Ji Hyo could spend time together without everyone getting involved. Since the time that they have decided to be together, they never really had a chance to be alone together. There were times that they have to sneak around just to be with each other. They need lots of efforts, but they don't complain at all. 

Ji Hyo touched his back. It felt warm. Ji Hyo has magic touch on his. Naughty thoughts came inside his mind when the warmth that he felt continued. "Yah. What are you thinking?" Ji Hyo cut his wild imagination. "You." he said honestly. "And what about me?" she asked. He blushed. "See? Ya! Jong Kook Oppa, don't run wildly there." Ji Hyo said in a very shy tone. "I can't help it." he smiled back at his girlfriend. They both smiled at each other.

"You two." called Suk Jin. "You shouldn't forget that we are filming." the big-nosed hyung said. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stared at each other and bowed at the same time. "We're sorry." they said in chorus. They just noticed that they weren't being filmed at all and that Suk Jin just played with their moods. "Ya! Suk Jin hyung!" Jong Kook embarrassingly said. "The Commander is stuck in love, hyung." Ha Ha kidded. "Yah!" Jong Kook called. "That's true." he admitted with a smile. 

Jae Suk tapped Suk Jin and Ha Ha to stop what they are doing. He hinted them to Gary, who is sitting beside the corner alone. It must have been so painful for him to hear them joke around the real couple when the reel boyfriend is there. "Gary-ah." Ji Hyo called his attention. Jae Suk slapped his forehead with his hand because he knew Ji Hyo just added fuel to the fire. 'You're really blank, Ji Hyo-ya!' he thought to himself. 

It's time to do the last mission. It's a boxing game. Gary and Jong Kook like this game. In fact, the two of them are now seen punching the bags. All members look at them. Then the mission was announced. Luckily, it's not the men who will do the boxing game. It will be the princess who will be piggybacked by the ondals and they should remove the other princesses' name tags. The four men of Running Man bow to the PD and staffs. They bowed to show gratitude.

They thanked the PD and the staffs when they changed the last mission. Originally, it should be the men who'll play the boxing mission, however, these four men came to look for them without Jong Kook, Gary, and the three princesses' knowing. They worry that if Jong Kook and Gary meet each other on the box, they might end up in a real fight. The PD and the staffs, knowing which is reel and which is real, agreed and changed right away. Although they love Monday Couple, they also love the real relationship between Jong Kook and Ji Hyo.   

Unknown to them, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo heard their pleas. They wanted to talk at a secret area for a while and they were surprised to hear the Running Man members asking for the PD and the staff to change the mission. They feel so guilty towards them. Ever since they revealed their relationship, they only give them worries and headaches. There was never a time that they had a quiet time. Nothing goes smoothly. It includes their relationship, and now they are thinking of ways on how to make everyone of them feel comfortable. They don't want to trouble any one of them anymore.