The March

Up Where We Belong

 

Jong Kook's words made the hearts of the millions of fans fluttered widely. His words were so manly. He has become the man that every girl wishes to have after his proposal on national television. Who would have thought that a man who plays unstoppable in whatever he does in the famous show could actually be tender and sweet in real life? Jong Kook's joyful look today is really admirable.
 
Ji Hyo, on the other hand, was caught by the men in black after she accepted Jong Kook's proposal. She was confused as to where they will bring her, but of course, knowing Running Man, she knows that she's in good hands. She never asked anything at all while the men were dragging her somewhere. To her surprise, the men brought her back to the dressing room.
 
The make-up artist asked her to sit down. "Time for you to do the make-up, Ji Hyo-ssi." said the make-up artist. "Congratulations!" greeted by the make-up artist's assistant. "Why are you putting cosmetics all of sudden?" she asked. "Because that one man, who claims to the world that he loves you, and made all of the woman in the entire universe hearts thumped, is now waiting for you." the make-up artist, who is very close to Ji Hyo, answered. 
 
After some time, Ji Hyo was all set. She has a make up on, and her jogging pants underneath were took off. "This is a very nice mission. It looks like I am getting married more than getting an engagement party." she said to the artist. "I'm wishing you both the best." the artist said. There were bells on a ring when she went out of the dressing room. To her amazement, the setting of the place was changed. 
 
She is now walking on a red carpet aisle. The mission place earlier, became a wedding hall. The wedding stage was done nicely. The chairs and the tables complement the hall setting. The Running Man members are seen sitting on their respectable chairs, and the man, whom she just accepted the earlier's proposal was standing beside the altar-like table. 
 
She felt weird when she saw a priest at the center. Looking at it, the priest is an officiating priest. Her heart races its beat once again. The beat is so fast, getting faster, and faster as she walks toward Jong Kook. Jong Kook could be seen smiling with all his heart out. It's the perfect moment for him, the perfect moment for them. 
 
Ji Hyo is now standing beside Jong Kook. A loud round of applause was heard. Jong Kook offered his muscled hand to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo took it, and they walked slowly towards the altar. "You look so lovely tonight." Jong Kook uttered when they were walking. Ji Hyo's face blushed when she heard what her husband-to-be said. 
 
"What kind of engagement is this?" Ji Hyo asked. "This is not an engagement party, Ji Hyo-yah." Jong Kook murmered. "This is a wedding ceremony." Jong Kook added. "Close your mouth. I'm trying my best to resist temptation." Jong Kook told her when he caught her opened literally due to the surprise events on her life today. She knows this day will be the start of what they call.. forever.