The Mission

Up Where We Belong

 

She looked blank. She's so famous with her blank looks and Ji Hoon finds it really beautiful. "You look so pretty being blank, Sung-im. I just said, I miss you, Sung-im."Ji Hoon repeated his words exactly as Jong Kook passed by them. Ji Hoon knows Jong Kook heard what he said, but he doesn't care. Ji Hyo stared at him blankly one more time. She heard him call her by her real name. It has been a long time since Ji Hoon and her talk, but the awkwardness isn't present in them. They feel much like still so comfortable with each other. "Yah!" finally she yelled at Ji Hoon making the audience laugh.
 
The piggyback race was won by the KookHye team. Jong Kook reached the finish line first with full determination. After the first mission, the second mission was given and after some time it was finished. The HyoJoon team won. Now, the two teams are tied with the score of 1. It's 1:1. The last mission is about to start and this mission will definitely tell who will be the owner of the kingdom. This is nothing new to all the members of Running Man, but they know that the real game is about to start. The whistle has been blown once again. It's time to start eliminating each other's name tags. 
 
All of the members started to run. They were dispersed as soon as the whistle was blown. Ji Hoon chased Ji Hyo while she was running. "Ya! Why are you following me?" she asked. "You're my princess, aren't you?" asked Ji Hoon. "I'm here to protect you, my princess." he added. She smiled at Ji Hoon. "You are into your character again, Ji Hoon-ah." she said. Those words just came naturally out of , and it didn't occur to her that the words she said made Ji Hoon smiles really big. "I want to be a regular of this show. I think it's fun." Ji Hoon said. 
 
"Will we get a chance to be closer again when we see each other  every day?" Ji Hoon added. "Ya! Ji Hoon-ah! What are you talking about?" she jokingly asked annoyingly. "This is recorded, right? I don't care if they air this or not, but I came here because of you. Let's start again." Ji Hyo halted her slow running steps when she heard what Ji Hoon told her. She looked at him and she knows he is being sincere. But, it's because of his sincerity that they broke up. That time, Ji Hoon was so sincere about his acting career that their relationship sank all of a sudden. 
 
"Ji Suk Jin out!" "Ji Suk Jin out!" The notifications were heard all over the building. They were both surprised that one member of her team got ousted. "Ji Hoon-ah, let's go. We shouldn't hide. Let's run and rip off their name tags." she commanded the handsome man in front of her. Ji Hoon nodded. They ran back and forth, but couldn't find any members of the Running Man show. She was panting when Ji Hoon called her. "Sung-im ah, look here." he said pointing to the other direction. 
 
"Oppa, can I see your back?" Eun Hye said to Jong Kook. Jong Kook turned around and showed her his name tag. Eun Hye ripped the name tag a little and put it back right away. Jong Kook smiled at Eun Hye when she put back his name tag. "You are not a spy, are you?" Jong Kook asked. Eun Hye shook her head. Jong Kook's eyes couldn't be seen because of the sweetness of the smile she just gave to Eun Hye. "Running Man is so fun. It makes my heart beats fast." Eun Hye all of a sudden commented. 
 
"Lee Kwang Soo out! Lee Kwang Soo out!" Another announcement made their hearts jumped. Until, one by one, Ha Ha, Gary, and Jae Suk were eliminated. It might be fate, just as the caption says when the four remaining people met each other along the hallway. From the start until the end, it has been KookHye VS. HyoJoon. Before they met each other, the people inside the jail were talking about how intense this episode is. It was revealed that Suk Jin was elimated by Jong Kook, while Kwang Soo was eliminated by Ji Hoon. Ha Ha and Gary were ousted by Ji Hyo and Jae Suk. And Jae Suk was eliminated by the Commander.
 
"The atmosphere is pretty weird, Hyung." Kwang Soo aired his thinking. The eliminated men looked at him. "What do you mean?" Ha Ha asked. "Jong Kook hyung and Ji Hyo noona are so different today." he said. "It's because of their past." Jae Suk honestly answered him. "How could you act so coy when your past relationship shows up to you unexpectedly?" Jae Suk continues. The jail has a mirror view outside and they could actually see the four remaining members who are obviously bickering at one another.