The Twist

Up Where We Belong

Kim Jong Kook won the game. It was hard for him to eliminate Han Ji Min, but he knows it is a way for him to let Ji Hyo be proud of him. The prize on today's mission is a gold, and he's up to give it to Song Ji Hyo. He ran quickly to where the eliminated members are, and he was so surprised to see them surprisingly looking at him. "What's wrong?" he asked with a lot of confusion.

Ha Ha pointed to her direction. Jong Kook looked at her. Before she could say anything, Ha Ha spoke. "Ji Hyo there told Jae Suk hyung that you are having an affair with Han Ji Min-ssi." She saw the surprised face of Jong Kook. He looked at her once again. He tried to calm himself. He has been clenching his fist when Ha Ha had said, "I shouted at her. I shouted at her asking her why she should thought of you that way. She shouldn't --- " Ha Ha's sentence was cut when Jong Kook's fist landed on his face. "Ya! Why did you shout at her? Why didn't you talk to her calmly?" angry Jong Kook asked. 

The Running Man members tried to cool down Jong Kook. They can see his frustrations. Ha Ha, fortunately, didn't get mad at Jong Kook. In fact, his feelings towards him are pity and sympathy. "Jong Kook hyung, I think it will be best for you to talk with her." Ha Ha said. Ha Ha saw Jae Suk nodded at him, he knows Jae Suk is asking him to understand the situation, and he nodded back at the respectful national emcee.

Jong Kook went to see her at their usual place. Lately, they have been seeing each other at the very environmental-friendly place. The place is so quiet and they have all the privacy they need. They don't need to hide their faces to the people. In fact, at this place, all the people who'll pass by them, will give them a very warm smile. Jong Kook sat at his usual place. "Ji Hyo-ah, I am not having an affair with your closest friend. Please don't misunderstand me." Jong Kook said.

"I have this ring as a gift for you. It's the mission's prize." Jong Kook said as he showed her the tempting golden ring. opened. The Running Man members know that she really loves gold as a prize. "It's for you." Jong Kook continued. Jong Kook kissed her smiling lips. She was so touched that she blushed. "Han Ji Min-ssi was so sad earlier because of you. I hugged her because she felt so lonely like I do." Jong Kook said in a very soft voice.

"Lonely? Why are you lonely, Oppa? Aren't you happy with me?" she confusingly asked. "This mission, this show, it couldn't be the same without you around, my Sung Im." Jong Kook said with his watery eyes. "How could you be gone so soon?" Jong Kook asked again. "Oppa, I don't get what you mean. What are you trying to convey? I can't understand you." she asked with a more confused look. "Why did you leave me so early, Ji Hyo-ah?" Jong Kook asked her as she noticed a tear fell from Jong Kook's left eye. 

"Oppa, I don't get you. I didn't leave you. Look at me. I'm right here in front of you. I didn't go far away from away you." she said, but she stopped when she took a view of the place that they are in right now. She could see Jong Kook sitting on a grass and looking at her picture on the frame. Her picture on the frame shows her smiling. She moved an inch, only to find out that she's sitting invisibly on her grave. A tear fell from her eyes when she realized everything.

"It can't be. Am I dead? What am I doing here? What are we doing here? How could this happen? How could this happen to me??!!" she asked in a very loud voice. The wind blew harder and she saw how Jong Kook's eyes became like a water faucet. His face are full of tears right now. She can see her boyfriend's sad face while looking at her grave. Jong Kook stood up, but she stopped him with a back hug. Jong Kook halted. She knows that he knows that she is hugging him as she felt the warmth of Jong Kook's fallen tears on her hand.