The Vows

Up Where We Belong

Ji Hyo's eyes grew wider as she heard what Jong Kook uttered to her. She looked at him with rosy cheeks. When Jong Kook saw her looked at him, he winked at her. And now that they are in front of the officiating priest, their hearts are rapidly beating. Jong Kook held Ji Hyo's hand not wanting his soon-to-be wife to run away. Jong Kook's hand pressed Ji Hyo's hand with tenderness. Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kook. She can see that the man beside him is nervously happy with the way the things are going right now. The priest looked at them, and had signaled that he will now start the wedding ceremony.

"Kim Jong Kook and Cheon Sung Im, have you come here freely and without reservations to give yourselves to each other in marriage?" the priest asked. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo nodded at the same time. "Since it is your intention to join in the marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and His church." the priest added. Everyone is so amazed on the live wedding of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. This is the very first time that it is happening in their entertainment industry. It is Jong Kook's turn to make a vow to the ever pretty and brainy, Song Ji Hyo.

"I, Kim Jong Kook, take you, my Cheon Sung Im, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do us part. No, even if death do us part, I will still find you. Even if I will be reincarnated, I know, I'll find way to find you. I will take you even after death. I will never ever leave you." Jong Kook made a vow with additional words from his heart. Ji Hyo smiled sweetly when she heard the vow of her Jong Kook. When she pressed Jong Kook's hand, she noticed that the guy stopped to move a little. Cameras are flashing to them because of this.

Just before she could say her vow, Jong Kook's tears of joy showed up. She smiled more sweetly to her loveable husband-to-be. "I, Cheon Sung Im a.k.a Song Ji Hyo, take you, Kim Jong Kook, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, until death do us part. Even if death separate us, I will learn to love you again in the next life. All my life, my past, my present, my future, and my after life, all the life that I have, I only and will only surrender it to you.. with passion and love. I love you forever and ever and until the day after forever." Ji Hyo vowed.

Jong Kook's heart is full of happiness right now. He is the happiest man in the world right now. He just feels so proud of himself that he has the woman whom he cares and loves the most more than anyone else in the world. He is so happy that his eyes are full of tears now. His small eyes couldn't be seen anymore. "What God has joined, men must not divide." the priest was heard speaking after the exchange of vows. "You are now husband and wife." the priest was heard with the most famous line during wedding and along with it was, "You may now kiss the bride." 

Jong Kook's face inched closer to Ji Hyo's face. It's like what Ji Hyo had imagined when they were doing the pepero game with their own partners, this time, her real-life partner will not go after the pepero stick, but he will go to proclaim what's his. And it will start with a kiss. The people in the area, and the people who are watching on their houses, are anticipating the live kiss of Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. Jong Kook, who still feels shy, took courage to kiss his wife. After the first official kiss, a round of applause was given to the newly husband and wife. 

The people who were with them during the ceremony went to congratulate them. "Congratulations to the both of you." Suk Jin greeted first. "All the best Hyung and Noona." Gwang Soo followed Suk Jin. "My sister-in-law, congratulations on marrying my hyung." Ha Ha said. Yu Jae Suk stared at Gary, who is hesitating to greet the two. "Yah! Kang Gary, wouldn't you congratulate your Monday girlfriend?" Jae Sul asked. Jae Suk knows that the people would also love to see the relationship of the three members of Running Man who are entangled now. 

"Ji Hyo-ah and Jong Kook hyung, congratulations!" Gary greeted the couple. "Thank you, Gary-Oppa." Ji Hyo thanked in a very nice way that she even hugged the Monday boyfriend. Jong Kook offered a hand shake which Gary didn't hesitate to accept. "Please be happy and stay in love with each other just as you both promised in the ceremony earlier." Gary reminded the two of them. "We will." Jong Kook said as he touched his wife's waist. "I hope the day will be finished, so we can start the night." Jong Kook whispered to Ji Hyo whose eyes grew more bigger than usual. He gave his wife a y smile. After the wedding, the live telecast was now cut, and televisions from the audiences were turned off. Kim Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo were now seen going home together, walking hand-in-hand with a big smile on their faces.