Chapter 2

My Roommate is A BOY?!

Sarang's POV~

The first day of college was coming to an end. I was walking to my room when I saw Baekhee walking towards the room too from the opposite direction. We both met up at the door and I was the one who opened it. We both entered and set our things aside with an awkward silence filling the air.

"Uhm, about the bed...how are we going to do sleep with just one bed?" I asked as she looked at the bed by the wall.

Decorated Dorm Room

"We could sleep together, but I'd prefer not to since I don't know you well enough," she said in a snobby tone. "I'll sleep on the bed, you'll sleep on the floor."

"Me?" I asked as she nodded. I scoffed and watched her as she set her things on the bed.

"I'll sleep on the bed until we get another bed," she said with a smile and took out some clothes from her pink suitcase. "Well, I'm showering first."

I just looked at her in disbelief as she entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Is she really going to be my roomate? This has got to be a joke.

I waited for my turn to take a shower, which wasn't until 30 minutes later when she came out in a bathrobe and her hair hanging to her chest, damp.

"Sorry, but I took all the hot water. You'll have to wait another hour or so," she said with another fake sweet smile before heading to the bed while I was sitting at the desk, rolling my eyes. "Oh and also, this is a beauty school. Can't you wear something that's more fashionable than those sweats and raggy shirt?"

"I can wear whatever I want," I said annoyed and continued to work on my clothing designs.

"Well, you won't get anywhere in life with those clothes," she said shaking in head in disgust and made herself comfortable in the bed.

"Yeah and you won't get anywhere in life with that attitude of yours," I muttered and continued to focus on my design when my cell rung. I looked at the caller ID and smiled to see Jinyoung's name.

"Oppa," I answered.

"Ah~ I thought you'd be sleeping but I guess not," he said with a snicker. "I just wanted to check up on you. How was your first day?"

"It was really fun, my professor is really funny when it comes to designing," I said with a giggle. "The day went by so quick."

"That's good to hear," he said. "But I thought the day went by super slow without you here. I almost felt like dying."

I smiled and sighed, "I'm sorry I'm so far away from you. If only this was a co-ed school, we'd be attending it together."

"That's true, but the thing is that's a beauty school. If they offered a music course there then it'd be perfect," he said. I nodded and tapped my pen on my sketchbook when I heard someone snoring. I looked up from the sketchbook and to Baekhee as she was all over the bed with open.

"Sarang, who's snoring in the background?" Jinyoung asked as I put my focus back on him.

"Ahh, it's my roomate. I didn't know I had one til not too long ago," I said with a pout.

"I don't mean to be mean, but your roomate snores like a man," Jinyoung stated as I silently laughed to not wake Baekhee up.

"Now that you bring that up, she does," I snickered.

"So, is she pretty?" he asked as I gasped.

"Yah, how can you just ask me if she's pretty?!" I asked which made him laugh.

"You're the prettiest of them all and I'm only asking because of Sandeul," he said.

"Noona~ don't be mad at Jinyoung hyung!! I was the one who told him to ask you~!" I heard Sandeul's voice shout. I giggled and shook my head, then turned to look at Baekhee.

"Mmm, if Sandeul likes a girl who snores like a man with open and legs hanging off the side of the bed then sure she's pretty that way," I said as Baekhee shifted positions now sleeping on her side with her back faced towards me. "But she really is a pretty girl. She has nice white skin that I'm jealous of and her eyeliner is amazing."

"No one's skin and eyeliner is better than yours hun," Jinyoung said in a soft, soothing voice. That kind of voice always makes my heart warm and cozy inside. I giggled and looked at the clock on the wall; it was 9:47PM.

"As much as I don't want to end this conversation, I need to sleep because of a seminar tomorrow morning," I said with a pout.

"A seminar already?" he asked as I nodded. "Okay then, I'll call again tomorrow. We still have to plan our date you talked about."

"I know, I'll text you," I said and blew a kiss into my cell. "Goodnight oppa."

"Goodnight and sweet dreams Sarang," he said and blew a kiss too. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said and he hung up first. I sighed and closed my sketchbook, setting it aside. I then stretched my arms up and got up from my seat to shower.

After a nice warm shower, I went out to the room and saw the blanket falling off of Baekhee as she was curled up on the bed. I shook my head with a sigh and grabbed the blanket, placing it over her cold body. How can she sleep so sloppy?

I grabbed some extra blankets that were just laying around and used my backpack as a pillow to sleep on. Luckily the floor was carpet, but it was still pretty hard and uncomfortable to sleep on. I laid on my back next to the bed and stared up at the ceiling. I wish it was morning already.