Chapter 7

My Roommate is A BOY?!

Baekhyun's POV~

After class I quickly changed at a public restroom and went to hang with the boys. As usual, I was only invited because they were short on boys for their little blind dates. I met up with the boys at an amusement park and waited with them for the girls to arrive.

"When will they come?" I asked looking at my watch, dying in this heat. "Why are they so late?"

"They're girls so they take awhile," Chanyeol said while fanning himself with his hands. I groaned and closed my eyes for a minute.

"Oh~ they're here!" Sehun shouted, so I slowly opened my eyes and only saw one girl who caught my eyes.

"Sarang," I whispered, having my heart race just seeing her. She met eyes with me and smiled, coming directly towards me.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I should be the one asking you that. Why are you here at a group blind date? What about your boyfriend?" I asked, staring up at her.

"Don't tell Jinyoung oppa, okay?" she whispered with a smile. "To be honest, my best friend Sora dragged me along, so I had no choice but to come."

I looked at Sora as she was already getting along with Suho and the others. I then turned to look back at Sarang and stood up.

"What will you do if Jinyoung found out?" I asked as she shrugged.

"Tell him the truth," she said. "He knows I don't lie and I know I don't."

"Okay then," I said and smiled. "I guess we're paired up then."

"Eh?"

"Look," I said pointing at the others. "They're already paired up, so you and I are left. Unless you don't want to hang out with me?"

"No, it's not that, but..," she trailed off and bit her bottom lip.

"Do you think this is a date?" I asked as she looked up at me and nodded a bit. I snickered and lightly hit her head. "Don't worry, it's just a hang out between friends and I won't do anything to you either. Let's just have fun and if you still don't trust me, then you can call Jinyoung."

She nodded and so we followed the others. We rode on many rides and she wasn't the slightest scared when we rode the highest rollar coaster there; I was.

"Oppa, are you okay? You look sick after riding it," she said looking up at me with worried eyes. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Ah, no I'm fine," I said and rubbed my head, feeling dizzy.

"Baekhyun, you don't look fine. Let's go get something to drink," she said and grabbed my wrist. "Sora, we'll be back."

"Okay, but don't do anything when Jinyoung's not around," Sora said with a concerned look and watched us walk away.

"Is it okay for us to be alone like this?" I asked as we entered a little ice cream shop to just buy water.

"Why would it not be okay? You said you wouldn't do anything to me either, so I believe you. You're not a bad guy," she smiled and we both sat on a bench, drinking our water. "At least that's what Baekhee says about you."

"She talks about me?" I asked, thinking I must be stupid to ask that when it's obviously me talking about myself.

"Yep, she says a lot of good things about you," Sarang said, then giggled. "She's even told me about your embarrassing moments when you were a kid. You were quite a stubborn child too."

"Tch, I was a child. Besides, what kind of child isn't stubborn," I chuckled, then turned to look at her. "Baekhee's told me about you too. It looks like we're not that different childhood wise."

"I guess so," she said with a soft smile and we both sat in silence, only hearing screams and childrens' laughter throughout the park.

"Should we go and find the others?" I asked, standing up while stretching my arms up. She nodded and stood up too. We both began walking around the amusement park to find the others, but the park was too big to find them so we decided to hang out by ourselves.

"Oppa, let's play some games instead of going on rides, how's that sound?" she asked, pointing at the game booths.

"That's fine with me," I smiled and walked to a basketball booth.

"If you're able to score 10 hoops within 30 seconds then you'll be able to win a big teddy bear for you girl," the owner said with a grin as Sarang and I exchanged looks.

"Uh, we-"

"Just play oppa," Sarang said, cutting me off and smiled. "Get 10 hoops okay?"

I stared at her as she gestured me to play. I paid the guy and grabbed a basketball, then threw it up in the air and into the hoop it went. After my time was up, I had only made 7 hoops and ended up winning a smaller stuffed animal.

"Nice try, come back again and you could win the teddy bear for your girlfriend," the owner said and so we walked away, like we didin't hear the word "girlfriend."

"Here, this is for you," I said holding out the stuffed animal.

"Oh? You don't have to give it to me, why don't you give it to Baekhee?" she asked, but I knew Baekhee wouldn't want it.

"I'd be much happier if you took it, it was you who told me to play," I said as she smiled. "Just take it and if anyone asks, just say you won it in a claw crane."

"Well then, thank you oppa," she said and grabbed the stuffed toy. It may have been the first time she called me oppa.

"What do you say we start looking for the others again?" I asked and so we started to look for them again when we saw a girl running towards us. Squinting my eyes, I saw that it was Sora.

"Yah, Sarang!" she shouted and hugged her. "I thought I lost you, I was worried."

"Unnie, I'm fine. Baekhyun oppa was with me the whole time," she muffled in Sora's hug.

"Nothing happened right?" Sora asked, releasing the hug.

"Nothing happened," Sarang answered with a smile. I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost curfew time at the university.

"Hey, I've gotta get going so I'll see you guys tomorrow maybe," I said to Chanyeol and the boys. "Although I didn't get to properly meet you girls, I had a fun time. We should hang out again."

The girls all smiled and nodded as I looked at Sarang. I smiled to her and waved her goodbye, soon running out of the amusment park and to a public bathroom to change back into Baekhee. Once I finished changing, I went back to the dorm and saw that Sarang still wasn't back, but it has only been 20 minutes since I left the group. I quickly showered, then got in bed to wait up for Sarang to return.

Minutes later, the door opened and walked in Sarang. We both met eyes and she smiled.

"Did you wait up for me?" she asked as I nodded. "You didn't have to, you have a long day tomorrow so you could've gone to sleep."

"I know, but I was worried," I said as she set her purse on the desk. I noticed that she was holding onto the stuffed animal, making me smile a bit.

"Who got you that stuffed animal? Jinyoung?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"I won it in a claw crane," she smiled and neatly set it on the desk. "Well, go ahead and sleep. I'll just shower then I'll turn off the lamp."

I nodded and got comfortable in bed, looking up at the ceiling to hear the bathroom door shut. I scoffed with a smile and thought, And yet she said she doesn't lie.