Chapter 14

My Roommate is A BOY?!

3rd Person POV~

The day had come and the students who were participating in the project were feeling anxious about their designs. Baekhyun was more nervous about being on the runway that his makeup work, so he paced back and forth backstage in his Baekhee form.

"Baekhee, why isn't Baekhyun here yet? He needs to get in his clothes," Sarang said, panicing. Without Baekhyun, they'd be disqualified and recieve an automatic F for the project.

"Baekhyun will be here in just a minute," Baekhee replied and rubbed her stomach. "I'm really nervous and when I'm nervous I need to use the bathroom, so if you'd excuse me."

Sarang nodded and Baekhyun ran to the bathroom, taking off his wig as he ran into the boy's bathroom. Without getting caught, he quickly changed into his own clothes and ran out to Sarang.

"Oh, oppa!" Sarang shouted, seeing him. He smiled and walked up to her.

"Sorry I'm late," he said with a forced smile. "Where's my sister?"

"She's in the bathroom," Sarang replied and dragged Baekhyun to the front when he realized that he'd have to change back into Baekhee to apply Sora's makeup, so he pulled back.

"I have to use the bathroom too," he said with an uneasy laugh. "I'll be back quick."

"Don't take too long," Sarang said as he nodded and ran to the bathroom again. Aish, why is this so hard and frustrating?!

He ran back out as Baekhee and straight to Sora.

"What's wrong with you?" Sora asked with wide eyes. "Your hair is messed up and you're sweating!"

"I had a difficult time in the bathroom," he said with a forced smiled and pushed her on the chair. "I really need to use the bathroom again, so let me quickly apply your makeup."

She nodded and sat in place while Baekhyun applied her makeup. He actually took his sweet time to make it perfect when Sarang walked up to him.

"Baekhee, your brother isn't back?" she asked as Baekhyun cleared his throat.

"Like me, he has to use the bathroom when he's nervous and he takes quite a long time, but he'll be out soon," he said with a smile and continued to fix Sora's makeup. Once he was done, he ran back to the bathroom bumping into a person.

"Oh~ Baekhee~!" he heard a low voice shout. He turned around and saw Baro waving to him, but he ignored Baro and ran to the bathroom on the other side of the school so no one would notice. Baro was left hanging.

"Oh, noona!" Sandeul shouted with a wide smile. They walked up to Sarang and Sora. "Uwah, the models here are really handsome and pretty. I'm jealous."

"You're handsome too Sandeul-ah," Sarang smiled, pinching his cheek. "Did Jinyoung's performance start yet?"

"It's starting in an hour, right now he's probably practicing with Sumi for their duet," Baro said with a smile. Sarang furrowed her eyebrows, confused.

"Duet? He said he was going solo," she asked as they all exchanged looks. "Who's Sumi?"

"Noona doesn't know about her?" Gongchan asked as she felt her heart squeeze.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Baekhyun shouted, running up to them. "Oh, who are you guys?"

"Let's go," Sarang said and dragged Baekhyun away. He looked at her, then to the Baro and the others, wondering what was going on. Sarang had mix feelings as she set Baekhyun in a chair. She wanted to cry, but she couldn't without knowing what the truth was yet.

"Sarang," Baekhyun softly spoke. "Are you alright?"

She looked up at him and forced on a smile with a reply, "I'm fine."

"I hope you are," he said and grabbed the outfit she made for him. "Go and take a seat, the fashion show is going to start. I'll put on the outfit myself."

She nodded and walked out as he looked at her walking away. She probably found out from them.

He slipped into the clothes and heard the MC talking. She won't notice that Baekhee's gone, right?

Sarang sat in the front with her peers when she noticed an empty seat next to her. Where's Baekhee? Is she still in the bathroom?

Sarang looked around, but didn't see Baekhee at all. She saw Suho and the others though as they were waving and smiling at her. She smiled back and waved to them as the first models walked down the runway. One by one the models were introduced and strutted down the runway when it was Sora and Baekhun's turn.

http://www.epathmall.com/images/v/201305/Wholesale-2013-summer-new-korean-women-dress-elegant-chiffon-patchwork-denim-vest-skirt-dress-fairy-skirts-p869798332_1748295481.jpghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maqca02Ou81r8i9eqo1_500.jpg

As Sora walked down the runway there were people clapping as they were supposed too, but when Baekhyun started walking Chanyeol's voice boomed in the auditorium. All eyes were on him as Suho and the others, ducked down, looking away like they didn't know him. Baekhyun clenched his teeth and glared at Chanyeol as he walked past Sora. I knew I shouldn't have invited him here.

"Go Baekhyunnie~! Whoop whoop!!" Chanyeol shouted as Baekhyun huffed out a sighed and continued to force on a smile as he walked back the runway. As soon as he got off, he deeply exhaled and banged his head on the wall.

"You have quite a fan," Sora snickered to Baekhyun.

"Tell me about it," he groaned. He then looked at Sora and stood up straight. "You were there when Jinyoung's friends were talking to Sarang. Do you know what they said to her?"

She blinked her eyes and cleared , avoiding his question.

"You don't have to answer, I already know," he said, leaning against the wall. "My friends and I were out at a baseball batting center and I saw Jinyoung with a girl. They were batting there as well."

"When was this?" Sora asked, leaning against the wall next to him.

"Yesterday," he replied.

"But he was busy with-"

"Hanging out with her," Baekhyun interrupted. "I don't know yet if there's a relationship going on between the two and I don't want to assume it."

"I heard the girl's name was Sumi," Sora confessed. "Today she and Jinyoung are doing a duet performance. That's all I heard."

Baekhyun looked at Sora and sighed, "I hope it's only a duet they're doing today."

They stood backstage with the other models when all models were brought on stage. They walked on stage and the judges began talking about the outfits that caught their eyes. They talked about Sora and Baekhyun as well and soon then they began to choose the top 5 projects, not in particular order. There was a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, but it wasn't going to be easy to get a placing.

"This is unexpected, for you guys at least, but we'll also be judging for individual talents," the head judge said as the top 5 pairs all exchanged looks, worried. Baekhyun paniced and looked at Sora then to Sarang, who had round eyes not knowing herself. The judges picked the names of the models through a drawing and Sora was first. As Baekhyun and the other models sat on the side, Sora did a traditional korean dance, which looked elegant. Baekhyun looked at the crowd and only saw guys drooling over her, then looked at the judges who seemed pleased with what they were seeing. One by one, the models showed their talent from magic tricks, to paintings and dancing when it was Baekhyun's turn, the last to perform.

"Byun Baekhyun, am I correct?" the female judge asked as he nodded. "What will you be doing for us?"

Baekhyun held the mic up to him and cleared his throat, "I'll be singing today, but is it okay if I have some friends help me?"

"Do as you please," the head judge said and Baekhyun pointed to Kyungsoo and Chen.

"Come up here," he said and so they hesitantly did. The staffs gave Chen and Kyungsoo mics as they stared at Baekhyun. "We'll be singing T-Max sunbaenim's song Paradise."

Girls were already screaming at the name as the judges nodded at them to play the music.

As soon as they were done, the crowd screamed and stood up as well as the judges. Sarang's heart seemed to have forgotten about Jinyoung and smiled at Baekhyun who smiled back at her. The girls in the auditorium continued to scream as Kyungsoo and Chen bowed to the audience with Baekhyun.

"Byun Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!" the girls chanted together as Baekhyun felt his face heat up in embarrasment. It took awhile for the judges to calm everyone down and once it had quiet down, they called for the other models to stand on stage.

"Well, we'll announce our 3rd place winners," the female judge spoke, reading her paper. "3rd place goes to Lim Jaehyun and Kim Yoora."

The audience clapped and so they continued with 2nd place. "Our winners who placed 2nd are Park Taehee and Nam Mingyu."

More people clapped for them when the winner for 1st place was announced. "And everyone should already know, from the last performance, our 1st place winners are Kim Sora and-"

Without even saying his name, girls from all over the auditorium chanted, "Byun Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun smiled and looked at Sarang who gave him a thumbs up.

"Congratulations to our winners Kim Sora and Byun Baekhyun," the female spoke over the screaming girls, who screamed louder when Baekhyun's name was said. "This concludes today's event. Thank you all for attending this years fashion show held by the University of Arts and Fashion Designs students and their models. We congradulate the winners of this years fashion show. We look forward to meeting you all again next year and please do drive safely."

The winners were given a $100 shopping spree card for each model and designers. After receiveing his prize, he ran back to the bathroom to change into Baekhee and met up with Sarang afterwards.

"Baekhee! Where were you the whole show?!" Sarang asked once she saw him.

"I was stuck at the back of the auditorium, but I saw everything. I was even amazed how good Baekhyun sounded when he sung," Baekhee said with an uneasy smile. "He was amazing, wasn't he?"

"He was," Sarang smiled. "All the girls fell in love with him."

"I know," Baekhee said then looked at Sarang. "Did you?"

"Eh?" she said with round eyes.

"It's okay to say you did," Baekhee smiled as Sarang blushed a bit.

"I have to be honest, I did melt hearing him sing, but Jinyoung's voice will always be number one," she softly said, forcing it out of about Jinyoung. Will Jinyoung always be number one to me?

Will Sarang always be number one to Jinyoung?