Chapter 4

My Roommate is A BOY?!

 

3rd Person POV~
 
Baekhyun walked back and forth in front of his dorm room, hesitating to go in, even if he was in his disguise. Why am I so nervous to go in? She doesn't know I'm Baekhee and that I'm also Baekhyun.
 
He deeply exhaled and grabbed onto the door knob when the door opened, making him back away. 
 
"Oh, Baekhee, you're back," Sarang said with a smile, making his heart best fast again. It's this feeling again.
 
"I was just on my way to go out to find my sketchbook," she said walking past him when he grabbed her hand. 
 
"Uhm, I met with my brother and his friends today. Apparently you forgot it at the cafe, so he told me to give it to you," he said and handed it to her as she smiled again. 
 
"Thank you Baekhee," she said and hugged him. "Tell your brother I said thanks too."
 
"Y-yeah," he said and pushed her away. Good, she didn't suspect anything of me.
 
Baekhyun walked in the room as she followed behind closing the door. 
 
"Oh, I've showered already so you can go ahead and shower," Sarang said, sitting by the desk to study. Baekhyun just nodded and walked into the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. 
 
"This is ridiculous. I don't know why I even came to this school pretending to be a girl when I can't even handle sleeping with a girl in the same room," he mumbled and took of his wig. "I'll just have to endure it a little longer."
 
SaRang was still studying once Baekhyun was done with his shower. He watched her design clothing and was amazed at how good she was. 
 
"Are you going into the fashion industry?" he asked, looking over her shoulder. 
 
"Yeah, but comparing my work with the others. It just doesn't seem to compare, my work ," she giggled, crossing the drawing she just drew. "What about you? It looks like you're going to become a makeup artist."
 
"That's what I plan to go for," he said with a smile and continued to watch her sketch outfits. "But I saw your designs, they were really unique."
 
"Thank you," she said and smiled. "Your makeup is amazing too, especially your eyeliner. It's so clean."
 
He tried to do a girly giggle at her compliment, but it came out awkward; Sarang didn't seem to notice though. 
 
"You know, you're not so bad of a person," Baekhyun said, heading to the bed. "Sorry for being so snobby to you."
 
"It's fine, it was pretty much our first time meeting, so things didn't really go well," she said and continued to draw. Baekhyun just stared at her when he suddenly said something he didn't want to say. 
 
"Your smile is beautiful," he said as she rounded her eyes and turned to look at him. He gulped and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uhm, your smile is really nice. You should smile more often."
 
"Uh, thank you Baekhee," she said and smiled. "The same goes to you, especially your cute eye smile."
 
His heart began beating once more at her compliment, so he decided to sleep it off. SaRang looked at Baekhyun, then turned to work on her artwork. 
 
Morning had come and Sarang had woke up early, so that Baekhyun wouldn't trip over her. She got dressed and saw that he was still asleep. 
 
"Baekhee, are you not going to class today?" Sarang asked, poking him. "Baekhee?"
 
"Chanyeol-ah, go without me while I sleep a little longer," he mumbled, thinking he was still living with Chanyeol. 
 
"Baekhee, it's me Sarang. Chanyeol isn't here," she whispered, but he still wouldn't wake up so she decided to leave him alone. 
 
Baekhyun's POV~
 
I woke up to complete silence in the room, not hearing a single thing. I sat up in my bed and looked at the clock that read, 11:23AM.
 
"Oh crap, I'm late!" I shouted and flung the blanket off of me, running into the bathroom. I quickly did my daily morning routine and ran out of my dorm room to class. As soon as I got there, class had already ended with students piling out. 
 
"Oh~ Baekhee," I heard Sarang's voice from behind. "I tried waking you up, but you wouldn't wake up. You kept on saying Chanyeol's name."
 
"Really? I called that giant baby's name?" I asked as she nodded. "Aish, what am I going to do now? I hate missing a day of class."
 
"Uhm, my friend is also in that class. If you want I can for her notes," she said as my eyes brighten up. 
 
"Can you?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. 
 
"Oh~ Sora!" she shouted and ran past me to some girl; that same girl I met yesterday morning. "Sora, can I borrow your notes from today?"
 
"My notes? We don't have any classes together?" she said then looked at me. "Don't tell me you're going to give it to her because I know we have the same class."
 
"Uh, well-"
 
"I don't want your notes anyways," I blurted out as Sora rolled her eyes. 
 
"Good," she said and grabbed Sarang's arm, dragging her away. 
 
"U-uhm, I'll try to get the notes for you Baekhee!" Sarang shouted and walked away with Sora as I just stood there in disbelief. Great, I just got over disliking Sarang and now I have to start disliking her friend. Girls are so complicated.