Chapter 15

My Roommate is A BOY?!

Baekhyun's POV~

It's been a week since the fashion show and I've been recieving a lot of attention. I really didn't like all the attention I was getting, but I couldn't really do anything; even if I told them to leave me alone they'd come back anyways. It makes it a bit harder to change in public bathrooms from Baekhyun to Baekhee or from Baekhee to Baekhyun too, but it wasn't impossible. I wasn't the only one either, Kyungsoo and Chen was getting some attention too, but Chen was going back to China so it wasn't going to be that bad. He was actually going back to China tomorrow morning, so we did a little hang out before he left.

We were all at Chanyeol's house playing some games when Chen said, "Should we go to the park and bar-b-que there? Some beef sounds really good right now."

"That's nice, we could play soccer at the park too," Kai said, looking up from his phone. The rest of us nodded and changed from boxers to jeans, soon heading out to the market to buy our food.

"Should we invite Sarang too?" Sehun asked. Just hearing that name, I stopped shopping and looked at Sehun.

"Sarang?" both Chen and I said at the same time. He looked at me and smirked.

"That's a good idea. Baekhyun-ah, call her and tell her to come and hang out with us," Chen said with a smile.

"But-"

"If not then I will," he said and took his phone out until I grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"Since when you did you have her number," I muttered and took out my cell. "I'll call her instead."

He smiled and left to grab some other ingredients for the bar-b-que. I sighed and dialed her number, pressing my phone against my ear. I don't know why, but just hearing the ringing on the other line made me nervous; she didn't pick up the first time so I tried a second time. Still, she didn't pick up. Is she doing something today? She didn't say anything when I left the dorm.

I stared at my phone when it suddenly rung, startling me. The caller ID was her name.

"Hello?" I answered, walking around the market to find the others.

"Did you call?" she asked as I grabbed some snacks off the shelves.

"Yeah," I replied. "I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out with us today? Chen's leaving tomorrow morning, so we thought we'd all hang out tonight since we won't have time tomorrow."

"And you guys want me to join in the hang out?" she asked as I nodded to myself.

"Exactly," I said, seeing the giant (Chanyeol) up ahead. "You and Chen seem to have gotten close too, so it'd be nice if you came."

"I don't know, I've got a report to finish up," she said with a sigh. "If I do finish early then I'll give you a call, okay?"

"Alright," I said and we said our goodbyes, hanging up afterwards. I walked with Chanyeol to find the others and once we did, we had Suho pay for everything and headed out to a park.

"So, what did Sarang say?" Kyungsoo asked, already eating some of the snacks we bought. "Is she coming?"

"She doesn't know yet," I said, stealing his bag of snacks. "She has a report to finish, so she doesn't know if she'll be able to make it."

"That ," they all pouted. "We wanted to see her."

"It's only been a week since you've last saw her," I snickered and we soon reached a park, big enough to play soccer in. Sehun and Kai immediately started to play soccer with each other while Kyungsoo and Suho were laying the food out on the picnic table; Chen, Chanyeol and I were in charge of cleaning the grill. The grill was so dirty that none of us wanted to touch it; we even did rock-paper-scissors to see who would do the scrubbing. First one to leave the game was Chanyeol, leaving Chen and I left.

"Hyung, you're the oldest out of the 3 of us, you should do the scrubbing," Chen said with a smile, holding his fist up.

"Because I'm the oldest out of the 3, I should be the one ordering you two around," I said, clenching my fist. "Let's just do it. Rock, paper, scissors!"

As I did my move with my eyes closed, I heard Chanyeol shout with laughter. I hesitantly opened my eyes and looked down to see that I had won. I rounded my eyes and jumped up and down of joy as Chen stayed put with his jaw dropping in disbelief.

"I won~! I WON~!!!" I shouted, jumping with Chanyeol in circles.

"Yah, is that how you treat the person who's leaving tomorrow morning? One of you two should do it and let Chen go play or something," Kyungsoo said overhearing my excitement. I stopped dancing with Chanyeol and stared at him.

"You do it," I said straight up and walked away when Suho called out my name.

"Baekhun-ah, help Chanyeol," he said in his demanding voice. "The more people cleaning the grill, the faster it's clean and the faster we get to eat."

Because he was the hyung, I couldn't really say anything back so I dragged myself back to Chanyeol and grabbed a dish scrub, scrubbing the inside of the grill; I heard Chanyeol snicker, making me glare at him.

"What are you laughing at?" I muttered, scrubbing the grill harder.

"Nothing," he said in a teasing tone and we continued to scrub. Once we were finished and had let it dry in the sun, we played a game of soccer; 3 vs. 3 while Kyungsoo was the one cooking the meat.

Sarang's POV~

I looked at the clock every minute wondering when I'll ever be done with my report. I sat at my desk, scratching my head with my pencil thinking of what else to write. After another 30 minutes or so, I wanted to rip my report up and throw it at the wall, but then all my hard work would be ruined meaning I'd have to start all over again. I groaned and banged my forehead against my desk, trying to think of ways to make this 6 page paper to an 8 paper report. Where's Baekhee when I need her the most at this time?

I pulled my phone out and searched for Baekhee's number on my contact list. Once I found her name, I dialed the number and pressed my phone up against my ear. I heard Super Junior-M's song "Break Down" playing in the room, which had startled me. What's that?

I stood up, following the music and stared at my phone. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned off my phone as the music had stopped playing. I called Baekhee again and the music played again; it was coming from Baekhee's drawer. Did she forget to bring her phone with her?

I opened the drawer and saw her phone in it, playing it's ringtone when I hung up, it stopped. I sighed and was going to close the drawer when I took a second glace at what was in the drawer. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed the red plaid cloth to see that it wasn't just a cloth, but a pair of boxers. There was writing on the hems of the boxer and it said, "Property of Byun Baekhyun." I widened my eyes and threw the boxers aside, speechless. What the heck? Why is Baekhyun's boxers in Baekhee's drawer?

I heard my phone ringing, making me jump. I quickly folded the boxer and stuck it back into its place and picked up my phone.

"H-hello?" I answered.

"Sarang?" I heard Baekhyun's voice, making my heart pound fast.

"O-oh, Baekhyun oppa," I said, staring at Baekhee's drawer. "Wh-what is it?"

"I was checking on how you're doing," he said. "How's the report coming along?"

"It's fine...just fine," I awkwardly said. "How's the hang out?"

"It's a bit boring," he said with a soft snicker. "I had to clean the grill with Chanyeol, which was an unpleasant job, then I played a game of soccer with the boys. We're just about to eat right now."

"Ah, is that so," I said, sitting down on my chair.

"Yep...have you eaten yet?" he asked as I tapped my pencil on the desk.

"Not yet, but I'll go grab something from the cafeteria," I said. I couldn't help, but stare at Baekhee's drawer thinking about what I saw earlier. I wanted to asked Baekhyun about it, but that would be too awkward.

"You don't have to grab something from the cafeteria. I'll pack some food and have Baekhee bring it to you," he said.

"Baekhee's with you guys?" I asked as he said yes. "She told me she was going to hang out with some of her girl friends."

"She brought them with her," Baekhyun said.

"Let me talk to her," I said, feeling doubtful for some reason. "I need to talk to her."

"R-right now?" he asked as I nodded to myself. "Uhm, I'll go get her."

I waited when I heard her say, "Sarang?"

"Oh, Baekhee-ah," I said, a bit surprised to hear her voice. I didn't know what to say after that.

"Did you need something?" she asked after the long silence.

"Eh? Oh, I did, but I should be fine now. It was just about the paper I was writing," I said with an uneasy laugh. "Are you having fun with guys there?"

"Not really, they're doing things guys do," she giggled. "It would have been better if you were here."

"Sorry," I said with a soft smile. "Uhm, I gotta get going. I still need to finish up my paper, so I'll see you later. Tell Chen I'll miss him once he leaves."

"I will," she replied and we both hung up. I set my phone aside and deeply exhaled. I'm so confused...for a moment I was thinking that Baekhee and Baekhyun were the same person, all because of that one boxer. Maybe I'm wrong.