Chapter 12

My Roommate is A BOY?!

Sarang's POV~

Jinyoung and I met up at Lotte World for our date as promised. The first thing we did was ride all the roller coasters, from big to small. I love roller coasters, but today I didn't enjoy them as much as I usually would; at least Jinyoung was enjoying it. We continued to ride the indoor and outdoor rides until we tired ourselves out. 
 
"Sarang, lets grab something to eat," he said with a sweet smile, a smile I missed seeing. I nodded and so we entered a little cute restaurant. 
 
"Oppa," I said as we were done ordering out food. "How's your compositions coming along?"
 
"It's great," he said. "I've finished writing 5 songs and finished the music for 3."
 
"That's awesome," I said amazed with a thumbs up. "You really are going to be a great producer."
 
"That's what you think," he snickered. "Ah~ how's your project coming along? Sora told me all about it."
 
"It's going as planned. I finished Sora's outfit, now I just have to finish up Baekhyun's-"
 
"Baekhyun?" Jinyoung asked. "Who's that?"
 
"Oh, you remember my roommate Baekhee, right?" I asked as he nodded. "Baekhyun is her twin brother. He was nice enough to be our model."
 
"Oh," he said with a upset tone. "Why didn't you ask me to be your model?"
 
My heart hit against my chest hard because I didn't know why myself. He looked at me with curious, yet hurt eyes. 
 
"I," I began to say. "I didn't ask you because...because I didn't want to bother you."
 
"Bother me? How?" he asked. 
 
"You're always too busy composing that you don't even have time to go on a date with me," I softly said, looking down at my fingers. "So I thought, since you didn't have time for a date you wouldn't have time to be a part of this project." 
 
He was taken aback and just stared at me. I knew what I had said hurt him because it also hurt me, but it was true. 
 
"I...I don't know what to say," he said disappointed. "I guess I'm not that good of a boyfriend."
 
"Don't say that," I comforted. "You're a great boyfriend, who has the passion to compose amazing songs, so don't say you're not a good boyfriend."
 
He softly smiled and it became quiet between us. Even when our food came, we silently ate. We didn't look at each other at all, we could only pay attention to our food in front of us. We continued to stay like that for another 15 minutes and paid for our own dinner, then headed back to the dorm in his car. 
 
"So, this fashion show," Jinyoung started to talk. "When will it be?"
 
"In about another week," I said, staring at all the lights that past by. "I'll let you know."
 
I didn't hear a response from him, but I knew he was listening. 
 
"I also have a performance next week, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it," he said. "But Sandeul and the others will be there, that I know of."
 
"They're not singing with you?" I asked a bit shocked, considering that the 5 of them have been performing onstage together since elementary school.
 
"Not this one, it's a solo stage," he said. "Don't misunderstand it as if we broke up and went our own ways. We're still the same old B1A4 from elementary school."
 
I smiled, relieved that it didn't happen because I did misunderstand them thinking they really were done. 
 
"That's a relief," I said and he smiled. It wasn't long when we reached my school campus, the gates closing in 7 minutes. 
 
"I'm sorry today's date didn't go so well," he said, holding my hand. 
 
"It's okay, I was the cause for it," I said with a faint smile. "I promise, the next time we go on another date, I'll make it much more fun."
 
He chuckled and nodded. 
 
"I'll be looking forward to it," he said and pecked my lips. "You should get going before those gates close on you."
 
I nodded and gave him one last peck on the lips before leaving his car. I walked backwards, waving to him as he drove off. I slowly exhaled and walked through the gates and into the dorm building. Once I opened the door to my dorm room, I saw Baekhee asleep on the floor when clothes everywhere and paper scraps on the floor. Was she working all this time?
 
I bent down and saw what she was using as a blanket; it was the jacket I was working on for Baekhyun. I smiled and lightly shook her. 
 
"Baekhee-ah, you'll get a cold if you sleep like this," I whispered as she stirred in her sleep. "Sleep on the bed tonight."
 
She moaned and turned to her other side, pointing to the bed. 
 
"You sleep," she mumbled, which made me quietly giggle. I brushed her hair out of her face and took the jacket off of her, giving her a thicker blanket to keep warm. 
 
"Sleep well," I whispered and slid into the bed, turning off the lamp and fell asleep. 
 
Baekhyun's POV~
 
There was 3 more days left until D-day and we had finished everything already. Sarang had finished the jacket for me yesterday, but she just needed to make some small changes here and there. Not only that, but Chanyeol's cousin came back from China for a visit, so I decided to go and hangout with them. 
 
"Sarang, I'm going out for a bit," I said, fixing my dress as she continued to work on the jacket. She just nodded and waved me out as I snickered. "I don't understand why you're working so hard on that jacket, it's been a week now since you've working on it."
 
"It has to be perfect," she said, the corner of his lips, concentrating. I giggled and waved he goodbye, leaving. I went straight to Chanyeol's house and changed right away into casual boy clothing. 
 
"Where's Chen?" I asked, coming out of the bathroom. 
 
"My parents went to pick him up at the airport," Chanyeol replied, sitting like a bum while playing a soccer game with Kai on the PS3. "They should be back soon."
 
"Sarang didn't come with you?" Kai asked while furrowing his eyebrows at the television; that was his game face you could say. 
 
"Why would she come with me?" I asked, sitting besides him. 
 
"Because she's always with you, whether you're Baekhyun or Baekhee," Kai replied, now biting his bottom lip. That was true, but she isn't with me all the time. 
 
"She's busy working on my jacket for the fashion show," I said, watching their intense game of soccer. 
 
"And you're not helping her?" Suho asked as he was sitting on the massaging chair like an old grandfather. 
 
"She told me not to help her. She wants to make it herself," I answered. "Yah, you could of scored Kai!"
 
"I know!" Kai shouted, angry. "Number 12 totally blocked me!"
 
"I'm number 12," Chanyeol smirked. "You're only a rookie Kai."
 
"Shut up," he muttered and played with burning eyes. 
 
"Baekhyun, why did she tell you not to help her? Do you at sewing?" Suho asked, his voice shaking from the massaging chair. 
 
"I don't know. When she was out with Jinyoung on a date, I thought I'd finish the jacket so that she would have more time to be with him, but I fell asleep and couldn't finish it. Then the next morning she told me she didn't need help and she was doing fine," I said. 
 
"Sounds like someone wants to make it herself because she wants it to be special for that certain someone," Kyungsoo said with a grin. I perked up and looked at him, confused. 
 
"What do you mean?" I asked as he softly laughed. 
 
"Hyung, you're not as bright as I thought you were," Kai scoffed. 
 
"And you at every single sport," I said and snatched the controller from her. "Your score is 1:27!"
 
"Chanyeol's just good," Kai said and went to sit next to Sehun, who was silently eating chips in the corner of the couch. 
 
"I think it's just you," Sehun said to Kai, making us laugh. Kai stuck his tongue out and hugged Sehun's arm. 
 
"If you think about it, I think she likes you," Suho said getting off the chair and took Kai's spot. 
 
"She's got a boyfriend," I reminded him, challenging Chanyeol. "She probably just wants to work on it alone because she feels like it's a burden on me."
 
"A burden? And what exactly do you do? She pretty much does everything while you just sit around until D-day and all you have to do is put some makeup on people," Chanyeol said. "She should feel burdened." 
 
I glared at him and covered his eyes just when he was about to score. 
 
"Yah! I could've scored!!" he shouted at me. I stuck my tongue out and we continued to play. 
 
"Sarang likes designing too, so this is the least I could for her on this project," I said when the front door opened. 
 
"I'm back~!" Chen shouted as he entered. We all just stared at him and said our "welcomes" without any affection. "You all haven't changed a bit."
 
 Yes, this is how we greet a friend or relative we haven't seen in ages. We're so used to it that even the guest doesn't care anymore. We all stared at the TV as he joined us.
 
"Who's winning?" Chen asked as we all pointed to Chanyeol. "I call next playing against the winner."
 
"Tch, I'd rather lose if I'm playing against you," Chanyeol snickered and so our day started with a competition of soccer.