Chapter 26

My Roommate is A BOY?!

Sarang's POV~

Weeks have gone by and the season was changing from winter to spring. The air was more fresh than ever and the sun was finally up. Spring semester was almost over too, meaning my summer will come sooner before summer semester starts. 

Today, Baekhee and I had a final project to do for our class and so we went to meet up with our models, which was arranged by Sora. 

We were at a park sitting by a pond, just staring at the fishes that were visible. 

"When will they get here?" Baekhee asked looking at her phone. I didn't know myself and sighed, looking around us for any possible models. "They're 5 boys right?"

"That's what Sora told me," I said looking back at the fishes gracefully swimming. We waited a bit longer when we heard someone call out our names. We both turned our heads and saw Chanyeol, Suho, Kyungsoo, Sehun and Kai walking towards us. 

"Noona~!" Kai and Sehun shouted with their hands cupped around their mouths. Baekhee and I stood up surprised to see them.

"They can't possibly be the models Sora chose, right?" Baekhee asked since there was really no one else in the park and we have been waiting for quite a long time. 

I looked at the boys as they slowly got closer to us and just seeing the 5 of them I knew they were our models and I'm pretty sure Baekhee knew by now too. 

"Hi guys~!" Chanyeol grinned waving to us. 

"Hey," Baekhee and I both said, a bit disappointed. 

"Awwh, what's with the gloomy faces? Not happy to see us?" Kai asked with a flirty pout. I couldn't help, but roll my eyes at him. 

"Someone really wants to die in my hands, don't they?" Baekhee muttered while cracking her fingers. Kai stuck his tongue out and hid behind Kyungsoo. "What are you guys even doing here?"

"What? We can't come and enjoy the park?" Sehun asked. Baekhee and I exchanged looks. 

"Are you guys not our models?" I asked as they too exchanged looks, then laughed. 

"Models?!" Chanyeol laughed the loudest. "Yeah right!!"

We both sighed in relief, but they stopped laughing and had straight faces. 

"Nah, we're kidding. We're your handsome models," Suho smiled with a peace sign. 

"We should've known," I sighed feeling disappointed once again, but then I finally noticed that there were only 5 of them. "Baekhyun...."

"Baekhyun?" they all asked, looking at one another even up at the sky. 

"Baekhyun isn't a model?" I asked as they continued to exchange looks. "Is something wrong? Why aren't you guys saying anything?"

"Uh, Baekhyn," Kyungsoo started to say then looked at Baekhee, who scratched her head like she was thinking. "Baekhee should know where Baekhyun is."

"What?!" Baekhee said, shocked. I looked at her as she nervously blinked her eyes. "B-Baekhyun is...well...he's sick...."

"He's sick?" I asked as they all nodded. "Is it bad?"

"Oh, it's horrible," Chanyeol said as they all stared at him, but it looked more like glares. I blinked my eyes and worried about Baekhyun. 

"Are you worried about him?" Baekhee asked. I smiled to her and shrugged. 

"Just a bit," I replied and let out a sigh. "I'll go visit him once we're done, so let's get started."

They all nodded and we went to a nearby picnic table to talk about the photo shoot and the concept. 

Baekhyun's POV~

I sat there zoning out on what they were saying while filling my mind up about the stupid excuse I made about myself. Sarang wanted to come see me after this meeting, but I didn't know what to do so I stressed out over the situation. 

"...Baekhee," Sarang said snapping me from my thoughts. She stared at me with worried eyes. "Are you okay? I've been saying your name for a while now."

"Ahh, yeah I'm fine," I smiled and looked at the boys. Speaking with our eyes, I told them I would leave early and prepare myself while they stall some time. 

"What do you think our concept should be?" Sarang asked tapping her pencil on her sketchbook. I pressed my lips together to think. 

"How about a y concept?" Sehun suggested, but it was immediately rejected. 

"How about an outdoor photo shoot? Clean and simple concept?" Kyungsoo asked. "Something refreshing."

"That's a good idea," Suho agreed with the suggestion. I thought it wasn't a bad idea and agreed with the two, all was left was Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol and Sarang to agree with us. 

"I like the outdoor theme," Sarang smiled. 

"Me too~!" Chanyeol brightly smiled. The maknaes stared at us and sighed. 

"We still wanna do a y concept," they pouted; it was their way of saying they'll go along with our plan. Since we were already at the park we decided to take a look around at possible areas to take our photo shoot in, it was also the perfect time for me to leave and prepare myself. 

I caught Suho's attention and mouthed to him that I was leaving, so I slowly and quietly slipped away. 

Cautiously looking around, I walked into the boys' bathroom and quickly changed because my wig just wasn't really working with this weather. I walked out of the bathroom and quickly headed on home to find a way to make my face warm as if I was really sick. 

I ran around the whole house thinking when I came across one idea. I headed into the bathroom and used the hair dryer for about a minute or so and surprisingly it worked. My face was hot and I was actually getting a little dizzy with the heat. 

Hours went by and I received a text message from Suho; they were on their way to see me. I started to panic just a bit because I wasn't sure if the hair dryer technique would work on Sarang. 

I used the dryer for about 3 minutes until I was really dizzy and went straight to bed. About 15 minutes later, I heard the door click open and laughter. 

"Are they having fun without me?" I perked up from bed as I heard footsteps approaching my room, so I quickly laid my head back down. 

The door opened and appeared Sarang with a gentle smile. 

"I heard you weren't feeling well," she softly said walking towards me. Just by her presence, my heart raced. She grabbed the chair by my desk and dragged it to my bedside, sitting on it. "Chanyeol told me it was serious. Are you sure it's not a fever?"

I shook my head. She sighed and placed the palm of her hand on my forehead. I rounded my eyes and felt my breath stop. 

"You're really burning," she said with worried eyes then stood up. "I'll go make some soup for you. For now, just rest."

I nodded and she left. Just as she walked out, Chanyeol and the others walked in shutting the door behind them. I immediately sat up and ruffled my hair. 

"You actually look sick," Kai said sitting on the edge of my bed. Chanyeol cupped my face with hands and cocked his head. 

"Are you really sick? You're burning up," he said as I pushed his hands away. 

"I'm not sick at all...maybe a little dizzy, but I used a hair dryer to burn up like this," I sighed. "Smart, aren't I?"

"I'd say so," Sehun agreed. "By the way, noona was really worried about you."

"She didn't even care when Baekhee left cause all she could think about was you," Suho smiled. "She must really like you."

I snickered. "That doesn't mean she likes me hyung. She's just worried, that's all."

"Who knows," he responded when the door opened. Sarang came in with a silver tray with a bowl of soup sitting on top of it as well as water and medications. "We'll leave you two."

The boys left, leaving me alone with Sarang once again. 

She set the tray on the night stand and began blowing the soup to cool it down. She stirred the soup and scooped a spoonful of it, placing it near my lips. 

"This is a 'special' soup for sickness that I learned from my mom. It's probably still hot, so blow it," she smiled. I nodded and blew the soup before eating it off the spoon. She watched for a reaction. "How is it?"

"It's delicious," I grinned after swallowing it. I wasn't lying though, it was refreshing you can say, even if it was hot soup on this cool day. 

She smiled, relieved, and continued to feed me.

It wasn't long when night had made its appearance, but Sarang didn't leave, she stayed longer than expected. 

"Shouldn't you go back to the dorm?" I asked as she removed the warm cloth off of my forehead. "It is pretty late and your curfew is coming to an end."

She placed the cloth aside and looked at her wrist watch. 

"We may have a curfew, but it's not like they check up on us anyways so it's fine," she said. 

"What about Baekhee?" I asked as she snickered. 

"I'm sure she wouldn't mind having the dorm all to herself," she replied. "I'll call her tonight though, just in case she does get worried."

I nodded and watched her clean up after herself. 

"You can leave those there. I'll have one of the boys pick them up," I said, but she insisted. 

"I made the mess, so I'll do it," she smiled. "Besides, I don't think any of them are here anymore."

I didn't even notice they were gone, but then again I was pretty much locked up in my room. 

Once she was done cleaning up, she grabbed her school bag and looked at me. 

"I'm going home for tonight. Get better oppa," she warmly smiled. "I'll come back tomorrow to see you."

I nodded as she turned around walking towards the door, but my heart raced as she walked further away from me. I didn't want her to leave. 

"Why don't you stay for the night?" I asked. My lips made a faster move than my mind could. 

She turned around with a shocked expression. 

"Stay the night?" she asked as I hesitantly nodded. 

"Well, it's late and your house is far from here," I said. "So, why not stay the night?"

She scratched the back of her head and mumbled, "It is late and really dark outside. And my house is pretty far from here...."

She looked at me and smiled. 

"Well, if you don't mind-"

"I don't," I responded faster than I should have. 

She snickered. 

"Then I'll sleep on the living room couch for tonight," she said and opened my bedroom door. "If you need anything, just wake me up."

I nodded and she shut the door behind her after saying goodnight. I deeply exhaled and stared up at the ceiling with my heart pounding against my chest. 

"I should be used to this already," I said placing my hands on my chest. "I should be used to this feeling already. I've slept under the same roof as her throughout school and during Christmas. You must really be head-over-heels for her, Byun Baekhyun."