Chapter 11

My Roommate is A BOY?!

Baekhyun's POV~

I've never seen something so ugly before in my life; I wanted to vomit.

"Aigoo~ Baekhee-ah, it's been awhile," Chanyeol's female voice said. Even if that was the highest he could go, it was by far the lowest female voice I've heard in my life.

"It has," I muttered through clenched teethes. "What are you guys doing here?"

I looked at them all as they pointed right at Chanyeol. Why am I not surprised.

"Uhm, Baekhee, are these your friends?" Sarang asked, pointing at them.

"Sadly, yes," I replied and glared at them.

"Well then, why don't you guys come in. The place may be small, but please do make yourselves comfortable," Sarang warmly welcomed them. "You guys look familiar though, what are your names?"

"O-our names?" Kai asked with wide eyes. He looked at us all as I looked at them in disbelief. Kai whispered, "We didn't come up with any names."

"Sarang, this is Ka Eul," I said pointing to Kai. "That's Sujin (Suho), that's Seyoung (Sehun), Chanhee (Chanyeol) and Kyunglim (Kyungsoo/ D.O)."

"You guys have beautiful names," Sarang smiled. "But are any of you guys related to either Kai, Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol or Kyungsoo? You guys look just like them, but prettier."

They were now in panic mode; they didn't know how to reply.

"No they're not," I said with a forced smile, but really I wanted to kill those 5 guys as I looked at them.

"I see...you guys should meet them. It's said that people who look alike will be together forever," she said with a giggle. "And you girls look exactly like them~!"

"Is it me or is she really blind and can't tell that we are them?" Kai whispered to me. I shrugged and continued to force a smile at them. We all sat in silence when she stood up.

"Well, uhm, if you girls don't mind, I'm gonna take a quick shower. I've got a seminar tomorrow morning, so-"

"That's totally fine with us," Kai said with those player eyes of his.

"Yeah, go right ahead and shower," Chanyeol said with his regular voice, making us all stare at him. I gave him a warning look as he covered his mouth.

"U-uhm, okay...?" Sarang softly said, scratching her head. She smiled at them and grabbed a towel from the closet and walked into the bathroom, locking it behind her.

"Do you think we'll see her nak-"

"Don't even go there," I growled at Kai. "What the hell are you guys doing here anyways?"

"You didn't show up, so we did," Chanyeol said in his regular voice. "This place isn't too bad for a boy and girl to stay in."

"Yah," I said with a warning tone. "You think you're whispering, but with a voice like yours you can never whisper so don't talk at all. She might hear you."

Chanyeol made a face and looked at the bathroom door, hearing the shower running.

"Have you fully seen her body?" he asked with a grin as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not interested in those stuff like you," I said. "Why don't you guys go home now? I'm pretty sure you guys saw all the girls, my dorm and got to hear my roommate shower, it's enough for you guys to know what I'm living through."

"We can't go home though," Suho softly spoke.

"Why not?" I asked, feeling uneasy.

"We're locked in, the gates are closed," D.O softly said. I rounded my eyes and scoffed. I pulled my hair, or wig I should say, and metally killed them.

"Why did you guys even come then?!" I shouted in a whisper. I heard the water stop running and I froze. "What are you guys going to do now?"

"Sleep here tonight," they all said in unison.

"You guys are going to do what?!" I shouted just as Sarang came out from the bathroom, fully dressed.

"What are you guys going to do?" she asked while drying her hair with a towel, completely unaware of the situation.

"Sarang unni, is it okay if we spend the night with you two? It's been years since we've last seen Baekhee and I think it'd be fun to have a little girls hangout, especially when we came all the way from the U.S," Kai said with a sweet smile. This kid really knows how to talk.

"Oh, you gals are from the states?" she asked as they nodded. "Well, as long as you guys don't make too much noise, it's fine with me. I can go and sleep with Sora while you all sleep in here."

"You don't have to," I said, but she refused.

"I don't want to be in the way and besides we all can't fit in this small room," she smiled and grabbed her stuff. "I'll be down the hallway; if you need anything then just come and get me. Have fun girls."

And like that, she walked out of the dorm room leaving us speechless.

"This wasn't part of the plan," Chanyeol said taking off his wig.

"I know. I was hoping she'd stay and sleep with us," Kai said, blinking his eyes. I glared at them all.

"Unbelieveable," I muttered and took off my wig. "You guys are all unbelieveable."

---NEXT MORNING---

I woke up to the snores of those 5 "girls" and rubbed my eyes, fully awake. I looked down at all of them as they were spread everywhere on the floor. I scoffed and slid off the bed, tip-toeing around them making sure I wouldn't step on any of them. I did my daily morning routine when I heard a knock on the door. I started to panic and ran out, kicking and stepping on all of them to wake up.

"Baekhee? Are you in there?" I heard Sarang's voice from the other side of the door.

"Uhm, just a minute Sarang. I'm in the middle of changing," I said as the others groaned. I whispered, "Wake up you idiots. Sarang's out there."

"Crap," they all shouted and quickly put on there wig and fixed their clothing. Once I thought it was clear, I opened the door for her and smiled.

"Good morning Sarang," I said welcoming her in. She smiled and walked in towards her desk for her sketchbook.

"I see you guys slept well," she said with a giggle, then looked at me. "Baekhee, your hair is a mess."

She reached for my head when I pulled away.

"I just woke up and I haven't showered yet," I said with a forced smile. "You've got a seminar right? Well you should get going."

She smiled and nodded, then looked at the others. "It was nice meeting you girls."

"Same," they all said as Sarang walked towards the door.

"Oh and Baekhee, can you call your brother? I'd like to meet up with him and talk about the fashion show," she said looking back at me. I nodded and waved her goodbye, closing the door behind her.

"Wow, you didn't do anything this morning and you look exhausted already," Chanyeol said, rubbing his tired eyes.

"It's because of you idiots," I muttered and opened the door for them. "Get out. I've got a long day today and you guys can't stay here all day. You've had your fun already. Sehun and Kai, you two should be at school too."

"School started 15 minutes ago," Sehun said like it was nothing.

"I don't care," I said and pointed out the door. "Now get lost."

"Geez, I don't know what's worse, you or a girl on her period," Kai scoffed and walked out with the others.

"We'll see you again anyways, Baekhyun," Chanyeol smirked and walked out. I closed the door and sighed, sliding down to my , sitting up against the door. I don't know what's worse, being Baekhee or Baekhyun.

Sarang's POV~

After finishing all my classes, I waited for Baekhyun at the cafe nearby campus. I had finished Sora's outfit earlier today and had started Baekhyun's. I tapped my pencil on my sketchpad and looked outside the window to see Baekhyun across the street at the stop lights, ready to cross. Even from this distance, he looked handsome on the other side of the street. I smiled and started sketching a photo of him as he waited to cross, but I couldn't finish the drawing. He crossed the street and walked into the cafe, towards me.

"Hey, Baekhee told me you wanted to see me?" he asked as I nodded. "This is about the fashion show, right?"

"Yeah," I replied and took out my sketchbook from my bag. "I've already started the jacket, but I was just wondering if this kind of style suits your taste."

I handed him my sketchbook as he took a look at it and he smiled.

"It's perfect," he said with a soft tone with a sweet smile. "You really are a good designer, probably one of the best I've seen, a rookie that is."

I softly laughed and grabbed my sketchbook.

"You are fine doing this, right? I don't want to force you into doing something," I said as he shook his head.

"I don't mind doing this. I kind of like the attention," he chuckled. "How's the project coming along anyways?"

"It's going smooth," I answered. "I thought it'd take longer to finish up everything, but it's only been a week and I've finished more than half of the outfits. Of course, I had Baekhee and Sora helping me out which makes it a whole lot easier."

"That's good," he said with another sweet smile. "So, about this fashion show...all I have to do is walk that runway, right?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I replied. "But it's always good to be prepared."

He nodded and pointed at my sketchbook.

"You said you started the jacket, right?" he asked as I nodded. "Is there a way I can see it?"

"It's at the dorm right now and it's not completely finished," I said.

"Awwh, that ," he said with a pout. "I really wanted to see it."

I giggled at his cuteness and said, "Let's exchange numbers. Once I get back to the dorm, I'll take a photo and sent it to you."

"Sounds good," he smiled and we exchanged numbers. We continued to talk when I recieved a text from Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: Let's go on a date~! I'm free today, so I'm all yours.

Me: Are you sure?

Jinyoung: I'm positive. I miss you too, so I took some time off to be with you.

I looked at his text, then looked at Baekhyun as he just stared at me, still smiling. For some reason, I didn't want to leave Baekhyun, but I wanted to be with Jinyoung since it's been months since we've last seen each other.

Jinyoung: What do you say? Lotte World at 4?

Me: Okay...

Jinyoung: I'll see you then~!

I shut my phone off and sighed, putting it back in my bag.

"Was that your Jinyoung oppa?" Baekhyun asked as I nodded. "Did he cancel another date?"

"No, he wants to go on a date," I said with a faint smile.

"Then why the sad face? Don't you want to go on a date with him?" he asked as I nodded, but honestly I didn't feel like going at all. I like it how it was right now, being with Baekhyun and talking to him like this.

"Smile," Baekhyun said, bringing me out of my daze. "You finally get to see your boyfriend again, so smile."

I nodded and forced a smile, but he made a suspicious face.

"That's not a smile I'm seeing," he said with a grin and reached over the table. He placed his thumbs on both corners of my lips and slowly lifted it up.

"There, that's a smile I like," he said with a laugh. I couldn't help, but laugh with him too. "Well, go have fun and enjoy your date with him. I'll see you then."

He stood up when I grabbed his wrist. Surprised at my own actions, I let him go and smiled.

"Once I finish the whole entire outfit, you'll be able to see it," I said with a smile. "Bye oppa."

"Bye," he saluted and walked out of the cafe. I watched him leave, feeling my own heart grow heavy. I know this feeling...and I'm not like it.