Chapter 16

My Roommate is A BOY?!

Sarang's POV~

Since then, I haven't stopped thinking about the boxer I saw in Baekhee's drawer; I really wanted to ask her what it was doing in her drawer, but didn't have the courage to. But that didn't stop me from being good friends with her or to go shopping with her. With our prize from the fashion show, we went out to shop for clothes along with Sora since the prize was given out to both designer and model. The prize was $100 shopping spree card, but to be honest, it was quite a cheap prize; especially for winning first place, but it's still money for shopping.

"Sarang, what do you think of this top?" Sora asked, holding up a pink chiffon top. She held it up against her torso as I examined it. 
 
"It's pretty," I said with a smile. "Everything you buy will look great on you unni."
 
"I know," she said with confidence and looked around while Baekhee hadn't picked out anything yet. 
 
"Baekhee-ah, are you going to buy anything?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded. 
 
"I was just thinking if I should buy this dress, it's pretty isn't it?" she asked as she pointed at a floral dress. I picked it off the rack and held it up against her slim body and examined it. 
 
"You'll look gorgeous in this dress," I smiled and looked up at her as I suddenly felt my heart beating fast once our eyes met. What's with this feeling?
 
"You think so?" she asked, grabbing the dress from me and looking at herself in the mirror. Her eyes look just like Baekhyun's.
 
We continued to shop when we decided it was time to pay for our clothes and left for some patbingsu. I sat next to Sora and across from Baekhee, but for some reason I couldn't look at her properly without thinking that Baekhyun was here. 
 
Baekhyun's POV~
 
I noticed Sarang was acting weird; she's been like that since this morning. She wouldn't look at me and if I tried to talk to her, she'd run away. Did she find out about my secret?!
 
I shook the thought away and excused myself to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, fixing my wig. 
 
"Does she really know my secret or am I just imagining it? If she did know then she'd be acting the way she is right now, so maybe she does," I said to myself. "She'd probably tell Sora then! Aish, what am I going to do?!"
 
I heard the toilet flush and I froze in my spot. Crap! Someone was in here?!
 
The stall door opened and walked out a petite girl; she had a face of a baby. She looked at me and smiled, then washed her hands as I did too. My heart was beating so fast that it was about to rip out. Did she hear everything I said? Why should I care, she probably doesn't even know what I'm talking about. Just stay calm.
 
I finished washing my hands and quickly walked out the door without drying my hands. I sat down in my seat as Sora and Sarang stared at me. 
 
"Are you okay? You look like you were running away from a ghost," Sora said. I just smiled and shook my head. 
 
"I'm fine," I said and slowly exhaled, looking at the door of the bathroom to see that girl walk out. I watched her walk away to some guy when I saw who it was. Why is he here with that girl?
 
"Who are you looking at?" Sora asked turning her head; I was going to stop her, but it was too late. She didn't say anything, but faced me and glanced at Sarang who was clueless to what was going on. Her gaze was telling me if we should leave or not, but I couldn't answer her because I didn't know if we should or shouldn't. Our patbingsu came and we started eating, but I couldn't stop looking at Jinyoung and the girl. 
 
We had finished our ice cream the same time as they did, but I couldn't let Sarang see them, so Sora and I stalled some time by our bowls clean. We took enough time for the two to be gone, then we left as well. 
 
"Hey, I forgot that I was going to spend some time with Chanyeol and the others," I said as Sora and Sarang looked at me. She raised an eyebrow and smiled. 
 
"Is there something going on between you and Chanyeol?" Sarang asked as I faked a gag. 
 
"Please," I laughed and waved them goodbye when Sora grabbed my wrist. 
 
"Baekhee, you're not going to follow them, are you?" she asked as I gently pulled away. 
 
"Don't worry unni, I won't get caught," I whispered and walked away. I was able to catch up to the two and follow them when my feet was starting to hurt from the heels I was wearing. I quickly went to find a private place to change and once I was done, they had disappeared from me. 
 
"Aish, if only I hadn't gotten the zipper on my dress stuck," I muttered and searched for them. I had two options, it was to either go straight or head to the park where most couples would be, so I chose the park. I walked around seeing lots of young couples walking around, but they weren't the "couple" I was looking for. I continued to search when I hear a guitar. Music...Jinyoung loves music!
 
I followed the guitar sound and saw a crowd forming a circle. I walked towards the crowd and pushed myself through, but I was only lead to disappointment. I had thought it was Jinyoung playing the guitar, but it was just a middle aged man. I sighed and turned around when I saw that girl at the corner of my eyes. I faced her and she was only a few feet away from me; she was with Jinyoung, both smiling and applauding for the guitarist. I slowly made my way towards them when I was standing directly behind her. The song had ended and she took out her wallet, heading to the guitar case, throwing money into it. She smiled at the guitarist and walked towards Jinyoung and I thought it was a good chance to meet her. She paid no attention to me, so I secretly grabbed her wallet and my eyes followed them as they walked away with her not noticing. Within a few feet away from me I heard her shout, "Ah! My wallet!"
 
I glanced at her and smirked; that was my cue. I turned around and smiled, running up to her. 
 
"Excuse me," I said with a bright tone. "You dropped this and I was trying to run after you, but the crowd was just too big to push through."
 
She looked down at the wallet and rounded her eyes. 
 
"My wallet~!" she chimed, taking it away from my hand. "Thank you so much!"
 
"It's nothing," I smiled at her. "That's quite a cute wallet for a cute girl."
 
She blushed and bit her bottom lip. 
 
"Thank you," she said and looked up at Jinyoung, who just stared at me. 
 
"You...have we met before?" he asked as I shook my head. 
 
"I don't think so," I said with another smile, then I looked at the girl. "You should take care of your belongings or else you wouldn't be able to provide food for your boyfriend."
 
"B-boyfriend?!" she asked with round eyes. Her face got redder as she shyly smiled. "He's not my boyfriend. We're just classmates."
 
"Ahh, is that so?" I asked looking at Jinyoung who nodded at me. "You two being so close together, you might be mistaken as a couple."
 
"Do we really look like a couple?" she asked as I nodded. She smiled a bit, but it died down when she took a glance at Jinyoung. 
 
"But since you two aren't officially dating, would you like to have dinner with me some day?" I asked her. She looked at me, flustered. 
 
"S-sure, that'd be nice-"
 
"You're going to say yes to a total stranger?" Jinyoung asked as she nodded. 
 
"Why not? It could be my way of paying him back for finding my wallet," she said as he sighed and looked at me. 
 
"You don't have to worry anyways, you two aren't even dating," I said with a smile, then looked to the girl. "How about next Saturday? We'll meet here at this park, how's that sound?"
 
"That's fine with me," she smiled as I did too. I waved to her and walked away when she shouted something at me. "By the way, my name is Sumi!"
 
I turned around and shouted back to her, "My name's Baekhyun!"
 
She smiled and waved me goodbye as I did the same back and turned around, my smile fading away. Sumi...we'll have a fun time on our dinner date.