Chapter 27

My Roommate is A BOY?!

Baekhyun's POV~

I woke up to warm hands on my forehead which made me slowly lift my eyelids to see Sarang looking down at me with a soft smile. I could only smile back at the sight of her in front of me. I sat up in my bed as she took a seat on the edge of my bed. 

"You seem to have gotten better. You're not burning up anymore," she said. "But you should still take some medication, just in case."

I nodded and she got up, heading to the door then stopped. 

"Why don't you wash up then come join me for breakfast before you take the medication," she said. I sighed and laid in bed. 

"But I want to sleep more," I teased with a childlike voice. She giggled and I heard her soft footsteps approach me. I looked at her as she crossed her arms. 

"Are you really not going to get up?" she asked with a forced, yet cute frown. I snickered and nodded. "Fine then, I guess I'll have to eat all that omurice alone and save none for you."

I perked up at the word, "omurice." I looked up at her as she grinned. 

"I wasn't going to sleep in anyways," I said, quickly getting out of bed and straight into my bathroom; I could hear her giggling. 

Once I had finished washing up, I headed into the kitchen to see the table set. She poured two glasses of water and placed them on the table. She and I took a seat and silently ate our breakfast. 

"What are you doing today?" I asked, curious. She set her fork down and thought for a second. 

"Well... I've got class today to 4:30 PM, then I'll be meeting with Baekhee on our final project with the guys," she said. "Why?"

"I wanna go out," I said, taking a huge spoonful of omurice and shoving it in my mouth. 

"You want to go out?" she repeated as I nodded. "But you're just getting better. You shouldn't go out yet, wait another day or two."

"But I don't want to be locked up all day, besides, it's nice out," I said with a pout. She smiled and tapped her chin. 

"How about you come with me to the meet-up?" she asked. 

I didn't really want that. I just wanted a day with her to myself, not shared with Chanyeol and the others. But the thing is, because it's a final project, my role as Baekhee shouldn't be absent, so my only option was to decline. 

"Never mind. I'll pass on today's hangout," I said with disappointment. "It's better for me to 'fully' recover."

Sarang looked at me, then smiled. "Good. I was hoping you'd stay home too, so that you could recover better."

Once we had finished our breakfast, I cleaned up after ourselves while she was taking a shower since I had spare clothes from Baekhee for her to wear. By the time I had finished everything, she too had finished showering and came out fully clothed. I gave her a bag to put her dirty clothes in and she packed her bag.

"Do you want me to pack you lunch?" I asked leaning against the wall as she was putting her shoes on. "Or a little snack for later?"

She looked up at me with a smile and shook her head. 

"I'll grab lunch on my way to school. I wanna get something for Baekhee too," she said, putting on her backpack. 

"Forget Baekhee and feed yourself," I snorted. 

"I can't let your sister starve, oppa," she giggled and opened the door. "I'll get going now, don't want to be late for class."

I nodded and walked her out the door. I waved bye to her as she walked backwards waving back, then turned the corner. I stood there a little longer thinking she was going to turn back, but that wasn't going to happen so I headed back inside to get ready myself. 

Once I had fully clothed myself in Baekhee's clothes and finished fixing my wig, I walked out my house and went straight to school. Nothing special happened as the day went on, just lectures and more lectures from my professors. 

My classes for the day was over with, so I went straight to meet up with Sarang and the guys at the park. For our final photoshoot we didn't want anything dramatic, so we took a different path of going innocent. Sarang had done the guys' makeup while I was organizing and coordinating their clothing. 

"The more I look at you, the more feminine you are," Kai said as I was fixing his collar shirt. "It's kind of disgusting."

I glared at him for making that statement. 

"Deal with it for another few months," I muttered. 

"You're going to continue this?" he asked. 

"Of course I am," I said, gesturing him to slide his arms in his blazer. "I did become like this to get a degree in one of the best schools for fashion, it just happened to be an all girls school."

He looked at me with eyes that didn't believe me. 

"Are you sure you're aiming for that same goal?" he asked, glancing over to Sarang. I, too, looked over at her and felt my heart flutter just a bit. I turned my attention back to his outfit and sighed. 

"I'd be lying if I said yes," I said, finishing up with his outfit. 

"Noona~ it's my turn to get dress~!" I heard Sehun sing from where Sarang was standing. 

I was pretty much done with Kai, so I abandoned him and went to Sehun. 

Sarang's POV~

I could hear Sehun teasing Baekhee, which made me laugh a little. Watching them argue was entertaining. 

"Aigoo, those two are so annoying," Kyungsoo deeply sighed as I resumed fixing his hair. 

"I think it's cute," I giggled. "It shows how close they are."

"Not when they're going to grab each other's throat," he scoffed. I giggled again and turned my attention back to the two, who were still arguing about useless things. Just then Suho walked up to the two and hit them to stop, making me laugh silently. 

"Will Baekhyun join us today?" Kyungsoo asked changing the subject. I hair-sprayed his hair and shook my head. 

"Oppa is just recovering, so I told him to stay home instead," I replied with a soft smile. "It would've been nice if he was here though."

He smiled. "You must really like his presence, huh?"

My heart rate fastened at that question. He grinned and walked away to Baekhee before I could even defend myself. 

"Sarang~!!" I heard Sora's voice beam from a distance. I turned around and saw her running towards me with her hands full. 

"Oh! Noona bought food~!" Sehun beamed. The boys gathered around Sora, who shooed them away. 

"Yah, wait until after your photoshoot, then eat," she glared at them. 

"I thought you had other plans," I asked with an eyebrow cocked up and with arms crossed. 

"Well, it was cancelled at the last minute-"

"Yeah right, more like you were stood up," Chanyeol snickered, earning a hard slap on the arm by Sora. I widened my eyes, shocked. 

"Yah, you didn't tell me you were going on a blind date!" I exclaimed with disappointment.

"I knew," Baekhee happily said. I gave her a glare and turned back to Sora. 

"It wasn't really a blind date," she shrugged her shoulders and immediately changed the subject. "Uwah~ you all look handsome! Like real models!"

"Well, you know, we're just naturally this good looking," Sehun said too confidently, striking a pose showing off his slim legs. The rest of us rolled our eyes and headed to find a good location to take photos. 

Throughout the day we took photos, breaks and more photos in all sorts of places in the park. None of us had felt the time go by and so the sun was already sitting on the horizon; the sky in shades of pink, yellow and orange. 

"Great work today, guys!" I smiled giving them thumbs up. Although they were exhausted, they managed to smile back. 

"You guys wanna grab something to eat?" Sora asked as we walked out of the park. They guys agreed to it, but I was exhausted so I decline. 

"You're such a party pooper," Kai pouted. I smiled and apologized. He turned to Baekhee and asked, "Are you going to join us?"

"Not today," she said. "I heard Baekhyun's sick, so I'll go home and see him."

"Oh, may I come along?" I asked, even if I saw him earlier today. She looked at me then to the boys, then back to me. 

"If you really want to, then I guess," she hesitantly said. "We'll just drop by then leave, okay?"

I nodded and we went separate ways. Baekhee and I had walked to their house just before it was completely dark out. 

We walked up to the door and she knocked, but there was no answer. I looked at the house and all the lights were turned off. 

"Maybe he's not home," I said looking up at Baekhee, who knocked again. 

"Or maybe he's asleep," she said knocking harder. She then reached in her pocket and pulled out a house key, soon unlocking the door. 

"Is it okay to just walk in like this?" I asked.

"Well, it is also my house," she replied. "I'll go see if he's asleep."

I nodded and took a seat on the couch, waiting for Baekhee to return. It wasn't long when she came back. 

"Yeah, he's totally knocked out," she said and sat next to me. "Since it's late, let's just sleep here."

I didn't mind it, but I was worried about Baekhyun's reaction once he sees us in the morning.

"I'll go prepare the guest room for you," Baekhee said, getting up and deciding that we sleep here for the night. I was speechless and just sat still in silence. She returned and said, "Why don't you wash up while I prepare the room. I'll lay out some of my extra clothes on the bed once you're done."

And she walked away to only return back to me. "I also noticed that you're wearing my clothes. They look nice on you."

And with that she walked away giggling. I felt my face heat up at the fact that she knew I had spent the night here. 

Obeying her, I went to the bathroom and took a short, yet nice shower. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and quickly ran past Baekhyun's room, just in case. I went into the guest room and saw pajamas laid out for me. I clothed myself and walked out to the living room to see Baekhee laying on the couch. 

"Why are you laying there?" I asked. 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm sleeping here tonight," she said with her eyes closed. I sighed and walked closer to her. 

"Why are you sleeping here? Why don't you sleep with me in the guest room?" I asked, but she shook her head. "Are you still uncomfortable sleeping in the same room with me?"

"It's not that," she said, shifting her position. I narrowed my eyes at her, looking at her suspiciously. 

"Sure it isn't," I teased. I grabbed her arm and tried to pull her up; she was heavier than I had thought. "Come and sleep with me. I'd feel uncomfortable if you were to sleep on the couch in your own house."

"I like the couch though," she whined just like her brother. 

"Unnie~" I whined along with her, pulling on her arm. She eventually gave in and joined me in the guest room, but she had laid sheets on the floor when the bed was big enough for the two of us. 

"If you think about it, this would be considered our first sleep over," I said staring up at the ceiling. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she said also staring up at the ceiling. "It's different than when we're sleeping at the dorm."

"It is, isn't it," I snickered, then rose up to sit on the bed to look down at her. "But why do you always sleep on the floor? Even at the dorm you sleep on the floor."

"It's good to sleep on the floor," she replied with a smile. "That's why."

"I don't think that's the reason," I said, suspicious of her. "You must be those type of people who doesn't like sleeping next to others."

She cocked her head to the side to think. "That's probably a better explanation."

I smirked and slide out of the bed and laid next to her, which took her by surprise. 

"Yah, what are you-"

"Unnie, we only have a few days left until the semester is over and we won't be roommates anymore, well for a while at least," I explained. "So why don't we sleep together for one night?"

She looked at me in disbelief then scoffed. 

"You and your excuses," she snickered. I smiled and moved in closer to her, closing my eyes. Her scent, oddly, was the same as Baekhyun's. I'm sure it's because they're twins that they have the exact same scent, but nonetheless, it gave me comfort to sleep well through the night.