Chapter 10

My Roommate is A BOY?!

3rd Person POV~

Sarang, Sora and Baekhee were in their dorm room, coming up with ideas for their project; sketching clothes and figuring how to style their models hair and do their makeup. Since Sora was the female model, she gave Sarang a few advices on what would match her the most while Baekhee continued to sketch eye makeup.

"Baekhee, what kind of style would you think fits Baekhyun?" Sarang asked as Baekhee scratched her head to think.

"He'll pretty much match any style besides a major punk style," Baekhee replied with a smile. Sarang nodded and continued to sketch clothing for Baekhyun.

"Have you talked to him about it yet?" she asked.

"I did and he said he'd be happy to help us out," Baekhee replied. "He said that if you ever need anything, then just ask him and he'll help you out."

Sarang smiled and nodded. Sora looked at her and felt something was different about Sarang; she seems to smile a lot when she talks about Baekhyun.

"Sarang, have you seen Jinyoung lately?" Sora asked to see her reaction.

"Jinyoung oppa?" Sarang asked, sketching her drawings without looking up at Sora. "I haven't seen him lately. He's been too busy composing, so it's kind of hard to see him."

"But it's been a month since you two last saw each other. Don't you miss him?" Sora asked. Baekhee glanced at Sarang, curious herself.

Sarang stopped drawing and deeply exhaled, looking at Sora.

"Of course I miss him cause it's been a month," Sarang answered. "But it's understandable...his passion for composing great music."

"But it's like he's putting that before you," Sora said with a sigh. "If he can't even see you for 5 minutes then I don't know if you're really worth his ti-"

"Sarang, what do you think about this makeup for Sora's eyes?" Baekhee interrupted, knowing that Sarang didn't want to listen to Sora's little lecture. "Sora, take a look at this too."

She furrowed her eyebrows and couldn't do anything, but look at the drawing Baekhee drew. Baekhee glanced at Sora then to Sarang, who's facial expression changed ever since the topic of Jinyoung popped up.

They continued to work on their project when Baekhee got a text from Chanyeol.

Yeol: Where are you? Let's hang out today, the boys want to go watch a movie or eat out.

Baekhyun: I'm busy. I'm working with Sarang and Sora on our project. Tell the boys I'll come another time.

Yeol: BWOH?! Can't you just take a few hours off? You have another week and a half to finish that project

Baekhyun: I know, but the sooner we finish the more time I'll be free to hang out with you guys.

Yeol: Aish, why did you even enter that girly school? Just come out for an hour.

Baekhyun: Why are you so stubborn? Fine, I'll see if I can come out.

Yeol: YES~!!! We'll be waiting for you at the cafe by your school. You better show up cause if you don't then we'll be the ones to show up.

Baekhyun: Fine. See ya.

Baekhee shut her phone off and threw it somewhere far from her.

"Why'd you throw your phone?" Sora asked, looking at the phone silenly lay at the corner of the room.

"It's a distraction," Baekhee replied and helped Sarang sew a few pieces of the outfit. They continued to work on the outfit and was able to finish a denim vest that fitted Sora perfectly and a half done high-low skirt. Sora looked at the clock and yawned.

"It's getting late," Sora said, stretching her arms up.

"It's only 7pm," Baekhee said looking at the clock. "You sleep this early?"

"Yes, I need to get my beauty sleep in," she replied and stood up. "I had fun though. I'll be anticipating on wearing your design Sarang, see you two tomorrow."

"Bye," Baekhee and Sarang chorused. Once Sora left, they both started cleaning up after theirselves. Strips of clothes everywhere, scissors, needles, strings and other materials all over the floor.

"We're quite messy, aren't we?" Baekhee snickered while picking up all the needles on the ground.

"I'm surprised myself," Sarang giggled as she picked up the extra clotihng materials. "Oh~ I've designed the outfit for Baekhyun. Can you look at it and tell me what you think of it?"

Baekhee nodded and grabbed Sarang's sketchbook, looking at the outfit amazed.

"Uwah~ daebak," Baekhee said with round eyes. "This is perfect for Baekhyun. I know he'll like this once you make it!"

"You think so?" she asked with an embarrased smile.

"I know so!" Baekhee said with a thumbs up. "You're really one of a kind Sarang."

She blushed a bit and continued to clean up when there was a knock at the door. They both stopped and looked at the door, then to each other.

"Could it be Sora?" Sarang asked and stood up from he kneeling position, heading to the door. While she was walking to the door, Baekhee grabbed her phone from the corner and turned it on to see 15 missed calls and 33 text messages from his friends. One text caught her eyes though and she was now in panic mode.

Yeol: We're coming~!! Be prepared.

"Crap," Baekhee muttered and turned her attention to Sarang. "Sarang! Don't open the do-"

It was too late.

"Omo~! Baekhee-ah~!!"